View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My grandma,from an early age she knew I was going to be diffrent than any other of her grandkids.Grannie always told me not to be anything but who i really was cause doing anythinhg else would cause me great pain in lots of ways.
My aunt Mary..she kept me sane by listining to all my crazy shit thrue my teenage years with a calm eye and warm heart.
My aunt Louise...not really blood family but as colse as u can get..she was flanboiant,fast liveing,drove a mg convertable that had a repo of a dick for a gear shift stick.She finaly got threw to my thick head that I was the only one who could change my life as well that life was lots of give and take...the diff was knowing when to give and when to take what was offered.
My mom..Even tho we fussed a lot,didnt always get along.She taught me responsablity even if u choked on it that sometimes u just have to do it.
The one thing I wish I had learned was how to let ppl in my life easyer and not guard my heart so tightly..ya know that wall so many of us put up to sheild us from more hurt?I gess I will be working on that one till the lights go out or someone comes along that is brave enough to reach over or threw the defence.I learned there is two sets of rules,one for me and one for the rest of the world even if we all are in the same place.I gess this is some of what my grannie ment about life.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: