julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart View Post
With sadness I decided not to make my annual family Seder this year because my college son could not get home from school.

Lo and Behold I have been invited to THREE Seders, so will not be Seder-less this year!

My own Seder is always an alternative affair - with our hommade Haggadah, (featuring family photos through the years), readings about liberation from many cultures, and a totally non-Kosher meal, (though I do refrain from using any yeast or flour).

Heart
I am intrigued by your seder Heart! Thanks so much fo sharing this. Sometimes because I am a New Jew I feel like I can't bend the rules too much. I think I want to try your alternative seder next year and invite a bunch of friends.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post: