View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #19
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I thought the title of this thread was femme flogging - I did a serious double take. lol
Yeah, I did a double take too. I was thinking I needed to write in "pick me pick me pick me!" LOL

As for flagging as a femme, if it would be so easy to pin something or tie something on, that would be great. But for some of us, I don't think anything tied or pinned on would automatically transform that femme into someone that is not invisible. There are times that it feels, to me anyway, that I could have neon lights pointing to me saying "She is gay, she is femme, and she likes butch women!!" and I STILL would get ignored!

But I do have to say, the little etsy things are cute.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: