View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #271
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
It's taken 17 years and 15 months of reaching the core emotions and event of the entire trauma. What hurts the most is that I will never be the same. I have to accept I suppose, but I will miss me. Everything is compromised. Wishing everyone here peace in hopes that you NEVER endure the compromise of your core being. This is dark night of the soul beyond PTSD in temporal terms.
No one is ever the same after confronting their PTSD, at least that is what I think and feel, but perhaps we become a better person, more compassionate, more loving, more helpful to others in distress. I think become more humble and willing to accept things that we once shunned away from ourselves. Perhaps seeing the beauty beyond the outter shell of ppl and things. Admiring the beauty GOD has granted us with each and everyday. With each new season, a thunderstorm. Because we realize how fragile life can be, we realize how precious ppl can be and that the truest of blessings are the most simplest of things inside of ourselves and around us. We may never know that person we once were, but imagine the person you can become once you are complete and whole again. Dream big and lift yourself out of the darkness to become the man you want to be!