Old 02-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #244
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

For those that don't know, Diva makes beautiful pottery! It would be a lovely and unexpected additon to our basket.

Okay, Passions round participants!!! Those who sent me your goodies.........I loved EVERYTHING you did! It seems that, as diverse as we are as individuals and as a community, we have some similar passions. Family is big as is the arts. We're so talented!

I got Rain's work this afternoon and will be sending the packages out tomorrow. If I don't have anyone's addy (for whatever reason), I'll pm you or take it from the package you sent me.

If you do NOT want me to send one of your pieces to hippie, please pm me and let me know. This is your work and will be distributed as you all see fit.

Since we had a surprisingly high number of participants bail on us, obviously there will be leftover pieces. Tommi, I think it's best if I send your leftovers back to you but if anyone else would like theirs back, please let me know by pm TODAY (I most likely won't have internet access tomorrow, so now's the chance to let me know what you'd like me to do or not do with your work). Otherwise, if I don't hear anything different, I will divvy it up so we will receive more than one piece by the same person.

Even though this round didn't quite turn out how I expected it to, I have been very pleased with the work sent in and very proud of my fellow penpallers and crafty types. You all do beautiful work and it's been a pleasure to wrangle this round for you that showed me a different (or more personal) part of you.

Please don't forget to pull the green string on Ami's work! I can't remember off the top of my head if she has instructions on the pieces or not, but I do remember that she posted a reminder a while back.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: