Old 08-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #68
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I haven't had a chance to read this whole thread, so if I'm repeating someone else I am sorry

I saw this new movie with Annette Benning and Julianne Moore this past weekend...a really good movie about a Lesbian couple and their children.

Annette was a "butch type" character in dress and such, but there was zero butch energy from her and it was a bit distracting. I really think they should have found a butch actor for the role. It was however the best movie I have seen in a long time, but leave the kids at home; a lot of Adult only content.

If you get a chance to see it, it is worth the $11.00.
The trailer looked pretty good, but I saw one of the women kiss the "sperm donor". This isn't one of those movies where she figures out that she is straight or something, is it?

Movie looks very funny, but I don't want to support a movie which includes the tired, old theme of, "well, she just needed the right man". I don't think this is the deal, but I just want to make sure before I head off to the theater.

If it is pro-homo, then I am IN !

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote