View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #23
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

A fue years ago I was taken to the E.R. cause a dam fool colt kicked me in the ribs vbreaking a two of them.After the xray plus cat skan I was put in a cube I was laying there doped up near naked for the world to see,I began to wake up then called for a nurse to cover me cause I couldnt reach the covers with out being in pain,she did as I ask but the doctor kep jerking the cover off when he came in then leaveing the room door open me freezing.I could reach the phone after some easy wiggling to get to it and called a friend who's wife worked in the hospitial then told him what was going on.In about two minits all hell broke loose whe the chief of staff came down chewing ass all the way down the line.I was put on priorty one then assinged an advocate who got me a scrub suit then some warm covers,then ask if needed anything.I told her I had been there for nearly six hours plus me being borderline diabetic with only a couple glasses of water and I could use some food or fruit she checked my chart then got me a can of diet coke along with an appla and banna.It wasnt long after that I got fixed up and a ride called to take me home.I am glad I called my friend cause I would have been there for no telling how long.They didnt even call my contact number wich was my son.I hear heads rolled over this.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: