View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 09:36 AM   #385
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

More optimistic about the incident late yesterday afternoon. I only lost a couple of hours work while it was still daylight. And after cranking the chainsaw, I see it is fine. I was tired yesterday upset about the hold-up is all.

This morning I have re-evaluated the mess I left yesterday with the tree caught up in another tree's branches. It'll be a non-quiz to get that tree down. I do need to quit getting so cocky with outdoor machinery though. When I am having a good time and things are going well, I notice I go too far with it, push my luck. Yesterday I knew I was cutting in too deep with that one cut but thought I would just hurry things along. I now see what happens to me with that mindset. Last night I recalled summer of 2016 when I was having a party with that GroundHog auger I rented from Home Depot. I went too deep (knew better) and buried the auger tight. It was like buried in concrete ... took half a day to dig it out in scorching heat and over the top humidity. I know I do not want to end up in a youtube DUMB-ASS EPIC FAIL LUMBERJOCKING video. LOL ! I wonder if there is anyone else here who does things like this.

I will take out the limb late afternoon because yesterday was supposed to be only day of weekend to work outside. I must do indoor work today when I get back from buying groceries and getting a haircut. Now I wish I had done housework, bought groceries and gotten haircut yesterday. I despise working indoors. It makes me feel trapped. But I seriously need to quit whining about it or hire a housekeeper.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: