Old 10-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #69
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

I want someone who can keep up with me, someone who can take the full force of my little hurricane of energy. When I am on the edge and afraid to jump I don't want to be comforted I want to be pushed. I want to get so good and muddy we don't come clean for days!

I want someone to help me teach my son baseball, I want someone who is just as proud of him as I am when he hits his first home run. I want to sit around a dinner table and talk about the day.

I want someone to keep me up all night biting my lip. I want someone to wind their hand in my hair when I lay my head on their chest.

I defiantly want someone to put this damn big wheels together cause my temper has just about hit the roof! It is my firm belief that you can do anything if you can read and that the words "I don't know" should always be followed with "but I can find out".....having such beliefs I have a pretty firm grip on "some assembly required" but F*CK if I know how to get this damn little piece of metal to stay on this bloody axle...GRRRRR!