View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 09:24 AM   #13419
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Thank you, it has been decades since my last trip there. I will be up to my waist in wetlands so not much time to explore on my own. Do they have hot boiled peanuts there? I have a craving.

Great video!

No offense intended, please pardon me.
None taken. 'Tis true what Genme said about the roadside boiled peanuts, but you'd probably have a better chance finding those at harvest in the fall. However, I did see a guy selling them in the parking lot at Home Depot this past weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Exactly! I was born there.

If you pull yourself out of the wetlands, Chad, there are plenty of wonderful things to explore. And yes, you can likely pick up a bag of peanuts on the side of the road.

Here are some other yummy treats you might be able to find.

Yes, lots of good eating down here. But...did he just say barbecue sauce in red beans and rice?! I'm going to take it upon myself to say that's a no-no for most Mississippians (and other Southerners).
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: