Old 01-29-2013, 01:09 AM   #77
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fort Worth ...

Hope I'm not intruding on this convo between you and Curly, but I might be inclined to do something in Fort Worth since I'm closer to FW than Dallas.. I prefer FW to Dallas.. Anyways, maybe we can get something together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Hey there! I'm sorry I missed this post. I love how you refer to us in Funkytown as 'out there' LoL like we're way out there in the wild west darlin! LoL *jk* And yes, we do have a really beautiful cultural district with the gorgeous Kimbell Art Museum which just happens to be my favourite! The Stock Show is going on now through Feb something but I'm not a big fan of it. Whatever anyone wants to do, I'm up for. I'm not the world's best planner at all but I'll show up, I promise!