Old 11-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #24
Anastasia

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not Looking

Anastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weird quirks. Hmmm... I may have a couple of those

1. I speak to and for animals I see out in public. They do not have to be even remotely close to me, just in my line of sight. I almost never acknowledge or speak to the people attached to them. Apparently, I do this in a different voice so those with me usually know I am not talking to them, but I have had saying "You are so cute and fat!" to a dog result in having a woman tell me to "fuck off".

2. The drink hole of my Starbuck's cup and the logo on the cup have to be lined up.

3. I am so grateful that I quit smoking almost 18 years ago, but I still love the smell of cigarettes and will stand near people smoking.

4. Small repetitive noises (tapping or clicking pens, snapping gum, tapping pencils, spinning coins on a table, etc) makes me almost homicidal crazy. Maybe that is just a teacher thing...

5. I hate being barefoot anywhere other than a pedicure salon or bed. I do not like my feet touching anything that might be dirty, but I am a trail runner and get filthy almost every weekend and that does not bug me.
Anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post: