Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

if I am in a car with someone, I HATE having music on.It literally makes me shut down and I cant hold a conversation.

when i wake up nowadays, my hands are always in a fist. A tight fist. I have to literally uncurl my fingers slowly because it hurts.

I flooded my kitchen today. I left the water running in the sink so I could defrost the turkey in it, and forgot about it while I vacuumed.

This is the SECOND time I flooded my kitchen. the first time I left the water running in the bathroom sink upstairs. My kitchen ceiling is still waiting to be repaired from that.

My parakeet hates me. It is SO rare for an animal not to like me, I am stunned by this. Its not just me. Its anyone who puts their hand in his cage, he attacks and attacks hard! And since i am the one who feeds and waters him and cleans his cage, I am the one he truly is determined to thwart! I have gotten him treats, new toys, tried to feed him by hand (oooo..WRONG move!)and still, he will not warm up to me...sigh...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: