☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1) I bite my fingernails, so my toenails are always painted. Sometimes I can go through phases where I don't bite them..and then it ends and I tear them off. It's gross, I know. When I stress a lot, I do it too.

2) I also quit smoking, but I love to stand next to people who do. Unless they have that stale tobacco smell, and then it just makes me want to puke.

3) I have a routine when I get up in the morning, and when I sleep in, it throws me off - even if I wake up with time to do what I have wanted. For this reason, I sometimes forget to put on deodorant, or put my glasses on..or remember the rings I took off, because that is a rare occasion

4) Dragging feet and what someone dubbed "eating noises" also annoy the shit out of me. My ex used to grind his teeth, and make loud 'smacking' noises when he ate..Death glares galore couldn't stop him. It really..really..really bugs me. But I am good at keeping quiet about it.

5) When I drive by myself I often blare the music and get lost in thought. I will be thinking about one thing and it will go to another and next thing I know I have switched lanes and got to my destination that was 30 minutes away and not know quite how I did it. Hella scary I also dance to said music a bit too much sometimes and it makes my truck shake. I do it shamelessly, head bopping and all..and making some drum playing on the steering wheel..People that stare are just jealous they can't relax and not care!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: