Old 07-17-2017, 12:20 AM   #13460
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Regrets

Is it possible to hurt and be hurt by someone over and over again and still make it work? Can the trust be repaired? Once she is in my arms I know the past hurts will melt away along with all her fears.
I have loved someone with all my heart since the first time she and I talked 7 years ago. It wasn't even love at first sight but love at first words. She still makes my stomach do the flips. We both have had relationships since then but no one compares for either one of us. What's even crazier is we have not yet met.
That is where the title comes in, I regret not suiting up and showing up when I should have.
Trust me this time that I will get to you no matter what. Don't disappear on me please.
We can do this right this time.