View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 08:55 PM   #4572
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yay for Gemme getting back in it!

Both today and yesterday ended up just a few steps from each other at 19,800, 7.7 mi total until 7pm when my battery dies. It seems using a couple extra apps for a few hours drains it fairly quickly.

Turning in my 25 min miles it just dawned on me another thing that has a slowing effect is the fact that I’m barefoot for this. The surface changes quite a bit week to week. This week features about three miles of my walk has a wide band covered in baby muscle/snail-ish by the kagillion, it’s carpeted with them. I choose to think of it as a great foot massage rather than “death of a thousand tiny cuts”. There is also stretch of kelp bed that washed up a couple few days ago, should be gone soon though, it’s moving around every couple of tides. That said there are a few hardy souls running barefoot on the shells.

There was a family setting up a Christmas’s tree with all the trimmings in the sand.
I figured it out when a photographer showed up, they must be doing holiday cards. People are weird.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: