View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 07:51 AM   #68
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

gren and I put together "fancy boxes" for eachother...the idea came from some website that charges a crazy amount for monthly boxes with assorted mystery stuff.

Gren, got me a movie I wanted to add to my collection, headphones (need and wanted a new pair), some of my favorite candy and mixed nuts and other sweet goodies. Oh and I can't forget the Pepe le pew that when you squeeze his foot he talks (long story but pepe is one of my favorite characters).

In Grens box, I put a few books (couple love stories and one with poems), some sweets, a movie, and a hello kitty ...and a few little notes. I made her some hello kitty sugar cookies and put them in with her lunch.

The kids made her cards

I picked up flowers (some from the kids and some from me) and sushi for dinner. We spent the night as a family just enjoying time together
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: