Old 01-01-2012, 03:50 AM   #67
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi Letter..

Think we all have gone through a "dry spell" with the dating thing..Bad dates and good dates that we think this is the one but in the end usually falls short of being perfect..

I have also given up on finding the lady of my dreams and now i have 4 cats..
I think you might be skipping a step..Gotta be friends before relationship..Try the friend thing first..In here is a good place to start.There are alot of people here to chat with..

My story is similar to *Anya's*..
I got out of my last relationship and a few bad dates and a "Hacker" trying to get into my stuff scared me single for longer than i will admit to..Poored myself into tearing every room apart in my house..Started working 12 hour days saturday and sometimes sundays..Found myself drinking again because i didnt want to go home to an empty house..I was even taking a "Happy Pill" for a long time to..One day i figured out what was wrong with me..I wasnt happy because i wasnt making myself happy..Started to walk a little taller and look people in the eye and sometimes a little smile or a quick hi..Then to my surprise people were saying hi to me first..Thought hummm this is feels nice..Even cought a lady starring at my back pockets at the gas station and when we made eye contact she started a short conversation..I closed myself off from the dating world completely..I was told about this site and got in here and i like it and am getting to know people..Get some people around you first then the rest will fall into place..Gotta get yourself out there and wait it out it will happen..

s..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post: