Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-03-2011, 04:58 AM   #2261
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 05:55 AM   #2262
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone is having a good morning or good afternoon(depending on when you read this) The ZPac has finally started to kick in and I feel a bit better but since I'm not feeling 100% better the doctor is going to put me on another course of ZPac. My nightstand looks like a drug store lol. So, today, I'll just take it easy and hope this bug goes away soon. I know alot of people that have had it and say it takes about 8 days before you have some energy back.
Have a good day everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 07:00 AM   #2263
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning singles brrr cold outside today didn't even go out there to walk dogs just let them out back for a while will do that for the next couple of days until things warm back up again, its like 26 degrees wow I really don't like cold weather at all!! I hope you all had a good weekend and having a good start to the day..see you later folks..leaves hot for everyone..
Old 01-03-2011, 08:35 AM   #2264
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles!! wow im covered in snow this morning in n az.
cf glad your feeling better
zimmy were going to miss you!
Old 01-03-2011, 08:43 AM   #2265
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
snow isn az????
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #2266
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
covered in snow?? lol well silly. brush it off and get inside where its warm.... lol

and may i ask what part of AZ is all this snow??

Old 01-03-2011, 09:13 AM   #2267
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
YOu must be way north to be getting snow in Arizona?? I didn't know that at all!!
Old 01-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #2268
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
covered in snow?? lol well silly. brush it off and get inside where its warm.... lol

and may i ask what part of AZ is all this snow??
i am inside an built a fire!! have to unpack from my trip anyway.
im west of flagstaff.. this is funny i came home cause i was freezing my azz of snowboarding with my nephews! at least its only like 2 inches here.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #2269
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
YOu must be way north to be getting snow in Arizona?? I didn't know that at all!!
lol yes it snows in northern az often.. im only like 50 miles from the ski resort.. lol dont ask me the name of it cause i dont know it yet ive only lived up here 6 mos.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #2270
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
i am inside an built a fire!! have to unpack from my trip anyway.
im west of flagstaff.. this is funny i came home cause i was freezing my azz of snowboarding with my nephews! at least its only like 2 inches here.
snow boarding on 2 in of snow??? hmm what if u hit a dry spot ??

Old 01-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #2271
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
snow boarding on 2 in of snow??? hmm what if u hit a dry spot ??

lmao!! no silly when i was up north for xmass an new years .. we went to tahoe!
Old 01-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #2272
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
lmao!! no silly when i was up north for xmass an new years .. we went to tahoe!
You went to Tahoe that is nice for christmas wow I like that...sounds like fun hope you are having a good day!!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #2273
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you all are having a wonderful day! I am shopping with my oldest niece.

Have fun,

Zimmy
Old 01-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #2274
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Good Evening Zimmy I hope you are enjoying your day and shopping with your nieces!! How is all the singles doing tonight?? Its brrr here today but warmer tomorrow..
Old 01-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #2275
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy New Year!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a grrrreat New Year so far. Mine has been going very well. I believe this will be a fantastic year for me. I just feel so positive. I am starting my exercise program so I can have big muscles. LOL I already have good arm muscles just want to work on the rest.

Cody my friend how ya doin.... Hope you are having a great New Year. Yeah so there are alot of sick Femmes here Buddy. I have been trying to take care of them. Now you can take over so I can take a rest. Dr. Cody to the rescue.

I went out to dinner with my Dad on New Years Eve. He wanted to eat shark. Yuk!!!! They did not have it so he settled for Salmon. I had a nice big steak which I could not finish so I cut it up really small and left it for the animals by my house. It was all gone the next day. LOL

Gail the snow is almost all melted by my house how about yours. We had about 2 feet of snow. Thank God for my Jeep. It went through the snow like it was not even there.

Zimmy glad you found someone. You are the first to find love on this list. As you all remember my prediction that alot of folks will find love 2011. Yeah!!!!

CF you better stop kissing all those Butches in your neck of the woods. Germs are transmitted easily......

And to everyone else have a safe evening.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #2276
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Hope everyone is having a grrrreat New Year so far. Mine has been going very well. I believe this will be a fantastic year for me. I just feel so positive. I am starting my exercise program so I can have big muscles. LOL I already have good arm muscles just want to work on the rest.

Cody my friend how ya doin.... Hope you are having a great New Year. Yeah so there are alot of sick Femmes here Buddy. I have been trying to take care of them. Now you can take over so I can take a rest. Dr. Cody to the rescue.

I went out to dinner with my Dad on New Years Eve. He wanted to eat shark. Yuk!!!! They did not have it so he settled for Salmon. I had a nice big steak which I could not finish so I cut it up really small and left it for the animals by my house. It was all gone the next day. LOL

Gail the snow is almost all melted by my house how about yours. We had about 2 feet of snow. Thank God for my Jeep. It went through the snow like it was not even there.

Zimmy glad you found someone. You are the first to find love on this list. As you all remember my prediction that alot of folks will find love 2011. Yeah!!!!

CF you better stop kissing all those Butches in your neck of the woods. Germs are transmitted easily......

And to everyone else have a safe evening.
i had shark a few times.... it pretty good .. its best grilled outside..
well anyways. peeking in .... gonna head for bed.
nites

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #2277
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Evening singles, hope you all had a wonderful day

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 09:37 PM   #2278
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Night Everyone!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #2279
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Smile New Here

Hello all, I wanted to say hello in the singles forum since I recently changed my relationship status from "off the market" to "single"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #2280
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to our little home Starbuck

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote