Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-22-2016, 09:02 PM   #281
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Read somewhere that those bathroom paper seat covers are less sterile or hygienic than the seat itself.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2016, 09:19 PM   #282
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,719 Times in 7,286 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Read somewhere that those bathroom paper seat covers are less sterile or hygienic than the seat itself.
You must have read about the automatic toilet seat cover machine. Paper ones that you remove yourself and put down are fine.

"Have you been in a restroom where the toilets have an automatic plastic cover that whirls itself around the seat to provide a hygienic surface for the next user? If you’ve passed through O’Hare International Airport and used the facilities, chances are you have at least seen them.

Such seat covers are now the center of a controversy in the airport for a couple reasons.

First of all, they have been found to be have a flaw that can refute some of their hygienic purpose. It turns out that if toilet water is spit up during a flush or if urine makes its way onto the bowl, the liquid then gets dragged onto the plastic cover where the next person is supposed to sit.

The Chicago Sun-Times investigated the issue in person at the airport after receiving a tip from a reader."

Story in detail:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...t-so-hygienic/

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 08-22-2016 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Link
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2016, 09:35 PM   #283
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Nope. Wrong!

For you and Anya....the toilet seat and door handles are the cleanest surfaces in most bathrooms...however, this is what you must avoid touching and no one ever thinks about it except the janitor.

Well we can go back and forth all day.

I will just leave this here and leave it at that.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/0...a-toilet-seat/

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2016, 09:41 PM   #284
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure if anyone posted this.....

This Piece of Gym Equipment Has 362 Times More Bacteria Than a Toilet Seat

I carry my own disposable wipes in my gym bag
Old 08-23-2016, 11:00 AM   #285
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,689 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
ummm these are all fascinating...but way too gross for me to think about..one of the things I absolutely hate to touch is any kind of ground meat...it just reminds me of hibee jibee things..i just can't

Rightfully so. When it has something called pink slime in it, it's bound to be a little bit gross.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 11:27 AM   #286
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,382 Times in 3,084 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I used a public restroom today and heard all of your voices in my head giving me advice on the best way to proceed.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 02:40 PM   #287
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I used a public restroom today and heard all of your voices in my head giving me advice on the best way to proceed.
This is so funny!

Carry on.

~Washington Post

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 02:55 PM   #288
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,038 Times in 6,118 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I also thought of all of you in three different public restrooms today. It made me a little gleefull to know how grossed out you'd be!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 03:28 PM   #289
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,382 Times in 3,084 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
This is so funny!

Carry on.
It really was funny.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 03:41 PM   #290
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,577 Times in 4,689 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Chewing gum
Old 08-23-2016, 04:12 PM   #291
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,599 Times in 14,923 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=legally_b10nde;1085004]Not sure if anyone posted this.....

This Piece of Gym Equipment Has 362 Times More Bacteria Than a Toilet Seat

OMG another reason I can use at my upcoming doctor's appointment when she asks why I haven't joined a gym YET !!!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 04:31 PM   #292
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,244 Times in 4,343 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

There's all kinds of feces /shit out there and it's loaded with bacteria but nothing grosses me out more than shameless bullshit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 04:56 PM   #293
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**

Thanked 40,221 Times in 10,411 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The things you find, in the way back places in your refrigerator, or even the veggies that have gotten covered up in the refrigerator bins!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 07:15 PM   #294
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
lol

That's why I'm in here now. I thought about the germ debating when I was at the theatre today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I also thought of all of you in three different public restrooms today. It made me a little gleefull to know how grossed out you'd be!
Unless you didn't wash your hands good, I am good.

I went to the theatre today and went to the restroom 3 times. Each time, I went to the same restroom and used the same stall (2nd from the front). I chose this stall because I don't like to use the first stall and I look for stalls with lights directly above so I can see what kinds of nastiness other people leave for me (I'm speaking directly to those that hover above and piss all over the seat.....you all are gross.). Obviously, any stalls with the remnants from previous users would not be used. Thankfully, this theatre is usually pretty clean so I feel comfortable with most of the stalls most of the time.

Nothing but the bottom of my shoes ever touches the floor, so I don't have to worry about that. Sometimes I'll wipe the seat off with some TP if anything looks remotely questionable but (ha!), I usually bare butt it. I don't touch the flush handle or the tp dispenser at all.

It takes forever with the timed faucets that they have but I make sure to wash my hands good and this theatre doesn't have doors in and out of the bathrooms so I don't have to worry about to handle or not to handle and if to handle with a paper towel or elbow. The timed faucets turn off on their own so I don't have to worry about turning them off.

All in all, I think I passed!

Whew.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 07:18 PM   #295
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
lol

That's why I'm in here now. I thought about the germ debating when I was at the theatre today.

Unless you didn't wash your hands good, I am good.

I went to the theatre today and went to the restroom 3 times. Each time, I went to the same restroom and used the same stall (2nd from the front). I chose this stall because I don't like to use the first stall and I look for stalls with lights directly above so I can see what kinds of nastiness other people leave for me (I'm speaking directly to those that hover above and piss all over the seat.....you all are gross.). Obviously, any stalls with the remnants from previous users would not be used. Thankfully, this theatre is usually pretty clean so I feel comfortable with most of the stalls most of the time.

Nothing but the bottom of my shoes ever touches the floor, so I don't have to worry about that. Sometimes I'll wipe the seat off with some TP if anything looks remotely questionable but (ha!), I usually bare butt it. I don't touch the flush handle or the tp dispenser at all.

It takes forever with the timed faucets that they have but I make sure to wash my hands good and this theatre doesn't have doors in and out of the bathrooms so I don't have to worry about to handle or not to handle and if to handle with a paper towel or elbow. The timed faucets turn off on their own so I don't have to worry about turning them off.

All in all, I think I passed!

Whew.

I washed my hands very well each time. But touched the door handle on the way out! Lol

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 07:23 PM   #296
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I washed my hands very well each time. But touched the door handle on the way out! Lol
That doesn't spazz me out so we're good. No rumble in the gross thread with us! Now, if you hover, we might have to have a discussion....

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-23-2016, 07:24 PM   #297
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
That doesn't spazz me out so we're good. No rumble in the gross thread with us! Now, if you hover, we might have to have a discussion....
We good. I am not a hoverer.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 07:25 PM   #298
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
We good. I am not a hoverer.

Whew.

I'm so relieved cuz I really like you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-23-2016, 07:31 PM   #299
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:

Whew.

I'm so relieved cuz I really like you.
It would be terrible if we couldn't be friends because of our bathroom habits.

Look, the bathroom for dome reason doesn't gross me out if it looks clean and kept up. The bathroom is not where my gross out factor lies. Mine is more around food. Dont even get me started on chewing and different food textures etc.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 07:35 PM   #300
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
It would be terrible if we couldn't be friends because of our bathroom habits.

Look, the bathroom for dome reason doesn't gross me out if it looks clean and kept up. The bathroom is not where my gross out factor lies. Mine is more around food. Dont even get me started on chewing and different food textures etc.
OMG, the sound of people smacking their food! It's right up there with someone who blows their nose at the table.

Now THAT grosses me out. I can watch blood and guts stuff and hear all kinds of horror/medical stories but hearing someone blow a snot missile into a napkin or, worse, their handkerchief at the table will flip my stomach instantly.

Disgusting.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: