Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm struggling with articulation tonight, so maybe this explains it a little better.........

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 01:12 AM   #3402
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,068 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
I'm struggling with articulation tonight, so maybe this explains it a little better.........

Amen sister. You're preaching to the choir.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 AM   #3403
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
I'm a bit worried that "engaging in my lasagna" is a euphemism for something incredibly sordid and kinky.

It's 5am here, I've a long day ahead at work and, now, I cannot get images of a threesome with you and Wolfy out of my mind ...... It's mornings like this that I wished I smoked so that I might stop shaking.
well you know those brits are into all kinds of kinky things and fetishes. Its why I wish I lived there! lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 07:13 AM   #3404
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Oh and if I one is able to be the boi to my mistress, a butch to my femme, a daddy to my girl and grow a garden with me then I shall marry that one indeed!
I'm with ya Sachita, that's my boy in a sentence. 'cept she hates playing in the dirt, she helps anyway.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #3405
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,219 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
well you know those brits are into all kinds of kinky things and fetishes. Its why I wish I lived there! lol
YESSSSS! This statement. This must be why I love the UK. Also, pretty applicable to Canada. Jus' sayin'.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #3406
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,410 Times in 4,141 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

It's official, after reading through these recent posts with my name, I am

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #3407
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love making boys blush. In fact I work hard at it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #3408
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Is it safe to come back now ?

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #3409
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,109 Times in 4,734 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

lol poor red ~
Old 02-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #3410
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

This thread has a lot of bantering but no cold, hard facts. How's a girl supposed to be nosey!?!?

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 11:11 AM   #3411
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
This thread has a lot of bantering but no cold, hard facts. How's a girl supposed to be nosey!?!?

Awe

You will just have to wait to see how it all pans out

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #3412
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,654 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Truth be known I think you were somewhere there engage in my lasagna whilst Wolfy did your job.

Quote:
I'm a bit worried that "engaging in my lasagna" is a euphemism for something incredibly sordid and kinky.

It's 5am here, I've a long day ahead at work and, now, I cannot get images of a threesome with you and Wolfy out of my mind ...... It's mornings like this that I wished I smoked so that I might stop shaking.

As I went about my business today, I tried to totally block this from my mind - and it appeared to be working

Then, totally out of the blue and in a meeting discussing the impact of quantitative easing on institutional investor demand for debt, I suddenly found my mind wandering and being transported to Sachita's Virginia home. There was a party happening there with many from this thread present and in various states of undress (or "no dress" in many instances).

Entering the house and excited to learn of what new experiences would confront me, Sachita told me that I wasn't there as a guest but as a domestic maid and my main task would be to bake lasagna for all attendees.

Under pressure and finding it hard to concentrate due to the orgy surrounding me, I over-cooked the lasagna. At that stage, an annoyed Sachita ordered me from the house and I was left outside, listening to the enjoyment and ecstasy indoors, with only Sachita's farmyard animals for company. To make matters worse, it then started to rain heavily destroying my Cavalli suit.

And then, quick as a flash I found myself back in a London office block. Never before have I been so glad to switch back to the subject of quantitative easing and institutional investor demand for debt ................
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #3413
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
As I went about my business today, I tried to totally block this from my mind - and it appeared to be working

Then, totally out of the blue and in a meeting discussing the impact of quantitative easing on institutional investor demand for debt, I suddenly found my mind wandering and being transported to Sachita's Virginia home. There was a party happening there with many from this thread present and in various states of undress (or "no dress" in many instances).

Entering the house and excited to learn of what new experiences would confront me, Sachita told me that I wasn't there as a guest but as a domestic maid and my main task would be to bake lasagna for all attendees.

Under pressure and finding it hard to concentrate due to the orgy surrounding me, I over-cooked the lasagna. At that stage, an annoyed Sachita ordered me from the house and I was left outside, listening to the enjoyment and ecstasy indoors, with only Sachita's farmyard animals for company. To make matters worse, it then started to rain heavily destroying my Cavalli suit.

And then, quick as a flash I found myself back in a London office block. Never before have I been so glad to switch back to the subject of quantitative easing and institutional investor demand for debt ................
My fantasy would be much different. I'm afraid that post would need to go to a different area. lol You would not be making food nor would you be wearing any suit! lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #3414
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,235 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
scanning down the thread I saw that as a different v word....

Crushing on this thread

exactly, tommi ... lol
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #3415
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,689 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 09:24 PM   #3416
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #3417
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Damn adorable happy people crushing.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #3418
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I absolutely love to crush here at the planet. Lately I have been thread crushing a Butch or two and like their posts. Nice to get to know someone by what they write. Then there is always my femme crushes Maggie, Leigh, Deb, my sweet NYFEMMEBCC, and a hnch of others.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #3419
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

femmes, femmes, everywhere-what's a boi to do besides crush-
OH ya nothing...
Old 02-02-2013, 12:42 AM   #3420
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,384 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
femmes, femmes, everywhere-what's a boi to do besides crush-
OH ya nothing...

ENJOY yourself~~~
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post: