Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind?

because I am
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:21 PM   #342
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Please, please, please don't be getting sick....

I will stay healthy..
I will stay healthy..
I will stay healthy..
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2009, 11:11 PM   #343
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

the chubby dog laying on my bed like she owns it, oh wait, she does

*rolls eyes*
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #344
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,128 Times in 3,761 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surayna View Post
Wow! That sucks!

Out of 30 apartments here, we have 8 of us that were flooded out with over ankle deep water.

Now the breathing problems are setting in from breathing in all the fiberglass and asbestos for the last 3 days. This is not how I wanted to spend my winter break from school. We really should have been put up in hotels instead of having to stay here and get all this cleaned up.
These websites might help...at least in finding a resource (health or safety code agency, the Red Cross, your township administration office, etc) that may help... http://www.osbar.org/public/legalinfo/1256.htm http://www.osbar.org/public/legalinf...bitability.htm as quoted: "What about repairs to the rental unit?
Immediately report any habitability or other problems to your landlord. Although you are not required to so, it may be more beneficial to report such problems in writing. It is against the law for a landlord to retaliate against you if you are seeking repairs." ... also, I'd check out the state asbestos laws and your local office of Environmental Protection Agency. I worked in asbestos abatement...it's the law here that he MUST have the asbestos removed by an EPA qualified contractor and if it can't be removed it must be encapsulated. Plus, there's the black mold to consider after a flood... you are SO correct, he should, by law, have found you suitable living quarters until the issue was resolved. He's such a slacker!! Remember, he can't retaliate against you if you stand up to him and take action against him. Here in PA, we could file a small claims law suit against him at our local magistrate office.

I really wish there was something I could do to help...I'm so sorry for your heartache and troubles.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2009, 08:24 AM   #345
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

....THIS!

Old 12-14-2009, 08:45 AM   #346
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,583 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Travel arrangements
Daughter due sooner than planned and currently on bedrest
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:55 AM   #347
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

That my family is so ass backwards sometimes, can't decide this, can't decide that, good god no wonder our holidays are so kaotic and stressful and I have to drink about 3 cases of beer in 5 days myself
Old 12-14-2009, 11:10 AM   #348
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

My dentist appointment this afternoon.

I have an irrational fear of the dentist and I've put off going for about six months, but I have to use the remains on my medical flex spending account before the end of the month.

I'm really getting nervous now; my appt. is only three hours away.

p.s. By "getting nervous" I mean I'm freaking the hell out!
purepisces is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to purepisces For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2009, 11:20 AM   #349
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
That my family is so ass backwards sometimes, can't decide this, can't decide that, good god no wonder our holidays are so kaotic and stressful and I have to drink about 3 cases of beer in 5 days myself
Binge much....

more of a rant...

on my mind... well the fact that if I do not want to be someones friend anymore then they continue to ask me to be their friend and I still ignore them and then they do not get it... then I unfriend them and play it off like fb did it with out me then I get stuck having to re-friend them because of work... AHHHHH I hate FB...

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:26 AM   #350
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post
Binge much....

more of a rant...

on my mind... well the fact that if I do not want to be someones friend anymore then they continue to ask me to be their friend and I still ignore them and then they do not get it... then I unfriend them and play it off like fb did it with out me then I get stuck having to re-friend them because of work... AHHHHH I hate FB...

Smiles
yes and?
The Following User Says Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2009, 12:37 PM   #351
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

going back into seclusion; this will take some thought
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:41 PM   #352
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Those crazy environmentalist...party on

And that wormhole in the sky .

BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #353
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Getting a wonderful gift today.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #354
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

It's not going to happen unless I make it happen! It starts tonight! I might be afterwards, but it will be so worth it!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #355
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

I need a damn haircut but I can't afford one at the guys hair cut place, ugh when did cutting someones hair get so expensive?
Old 12-14-2009, 06:38 PM   #356
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

-My sexy sissy and cougar self in houston...
-Money
-If my curls are ever gonna recover from highlighting my hair....
-Chit Chat
-what tomorrow will bring

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:33 AM   #357
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind:

All the things I need to complete in the next few weeks...major projects!
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:49 AM   #358
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,580 Times in 621 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2009, 04:00 AM   #359
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

All of the wonderful suggestions I have gotten on dealing with the flood issue.

Thanks!

All of the wonderful Christmas cards I have received, even though I haven't sent ours out yet.

Thanks!

My g/f and the foot rub I got tonight when I woke up with a sore foot after sleeping for several hours.

Thanks!
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:04 AM   #360
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Well,

right now I'm thinking I should probably do something with my parents for Christmas Day. No one has said a word about anything.

My brother nearly flipped out that we did not do Thanksgiving at my parents. (I went with them to their CHURCH dinner, and my one sister went along too - but, I saw folks from the community, it was nice and LOW KEYED!)

My brother wants my parents house for the main gatherings (where they mostly have always been), even willing to do all of the cooking and bring all of the food, etc... but, "can't have it at HIS house"...(?) Which he lives in the same town, two minutes away... we are all baffled? He just got a lot of work done on his house and should be showing it off? It's just getting a bit much for my parents, at their house.

Anyway, it is one of our family's greatest mysteries. *No, my brother doesn't store any stolen property. He's not growing pot, or manufacturing crack or anything illicit that we know of...?

We are all just dumbfounded. I could bring folks here, but... I don't cook for one thing... much. And half the people would have to be downstairs and the other half upstairs! LOL!! (That sounds good actually.)

My sister used to have nice dinners at her house (which is RIGHT across from my parents), but she has a Corgi quagmire.

I wasn't going to write all of this. Married With Children is not on yet.

*My sense of humor regarding my brother...

YAY, here's my dumb show now! Very good writing. (No wonder they wanted to shut down this show in the 70's or 80's. VERY PC "incorrect" and ahead of it's time. Like Family Guy now...) The queer lady (Amanda B.) here is VERY funny too! Just love her comedy. Hi, if you are reading this!
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote