Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #4061
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes he does! Sometimes I forget that have a brat side, hehe..

How was your day? I went and took Violaine to the auto shop to get her car and as we were headed home, she noticed a guy walking down the street with a puppy on his shoulder who was hot. We both pulled our cars over and I gave the guy my bottle of water and Violaine took it down to him. The guy was very thankful to both of us.

Have a good night, I am headed to bed soon.

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I think you're right, Zimmy. I think he does love it when we raz him!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 07:42 PM   #4062
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,948 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Maybe we can get the other butches to help us? It takes a butch to know another butch, hehe...

How is your day so far?

Zimmy
i don't think that will work at all...he's far too devious...ooops, clever...i meant clever!

my day was long and i am glad it's over but face another long day tomorrow...

How about you?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #4063
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm..we are going to have to find a way to even that score. My day was good, I took Violaine to the auto shop to pick up her car; that wasn't fixed correctly. They gave her a rental car until the correct part could be ordered. i came home to everyone watching the tv show, "Prison Break" and I got a phone call for a job interview on Monday with Lane Bryant.

Hope you have a wonderful night and Domn doesn't try to make you eat frog legs anytime soon..Yuck..

Night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
i don't think that will work at all...he's far too devious...ooops, clever...i meant clever!

my day was long and i am glad it's over but face another long day tomorrow...

How about you?
Old 04-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #4064
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It's little? You said it's little!!!

Ummm...Morningstar...hate to break this news to you but you're wasting your Benadryl...won't work on him...not even a yawn...plus it makes coffee taste yucky...
wont work?? hmmm .......

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #4065
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,948 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
wont work?? hmmm .......
Nope...not one bit...

Just leave that one up to me...LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 09:46 PM   #4066
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Night Everyone!

Sweet dreams to all if you and I will see you all in the morning!!

Zimmy
Old 04-28-2011, 04:56 AM   #4067
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles
**yaawwnnn**

Old 04-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #4068
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Nope...not one bit...

Just leave that one up to me...LOL
Ok, we'll follow your lead.....
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:32 AM   #4069
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone!! I hope you all had a restful night. I woke up to thunder and lightening but no rain?!
MS, I took some benydryl last night to hellp me sleep and it didn't do anything except make me lay in bed thinking "this stuff is supposed to work, why won't it work"
Miss Scarlett, I hope your day is better for you today. We'll follow your lead on dealing with Domn
Zimmy, good luck at your job interview
Domn, I'll admit you've got 6 and we have 0 but we'll follow Miss Scarlett
Well, unless I want cats on the key board, I better go feed them lol
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 04-28-2011, 05:46 AM   #4070
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Good Morning Everyone!! I hope you all had a restful night. I woke up to thunder and lightening but no rain?!
MS, I took some benydryl last night to hellp me sleep and it didn't do anything except make me lay in bed thinking "this stuff is supposed to work, why won't it work"
Miss Scarlett, I hope your day is better for you today. We'll follow your lead on dealing with Domn
Zimmy, good luck at your job interview
Domn, I'll admit you've got 6 and we have 0 but we'll follow Miss Scarlett
Well, unless I want cats on the key board, I better go feed them lol
Have a wonderful day everyone!
... I had a itchy rash from the heavy duty antibiotics i was taking..... it came up on my neck and around 1 eye....
soo i had gotten some benydryl.... but i cant take that and then drive..
soo i found a benadryl stick.... looks like a small bingo dabber... and i just put it on my rash areas on my neck....... it helps..
its been a few weeks and most the rash is gone.. but a couple smal areas are still there and itchy .. i dont know why its taking so long to go away...... i was suppose to drink a lot of water with them meds she gave me and well.... i did but then didnt.. wondering if that has something to do with it all....
i may call the doc in a bit and see if i can see her today or tomorrow about it

i have had a rash out break before around my neck area.... but it was many yrs ago.. 2 different times.. from stress, once with a x roomate who was a control freak .. and then with my daughters dad. when i got rid of the problem .. it went away.

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 05:49 AM   #4071
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
... I had a itchy rash from the heavy duty antibiotics i was taking..... it came up on my neck and around 1 eye....
soo i had gotten some benydryl.... but i cant take that and then drive..
soo i found a benadryl stick.... looks like a small bingo dabber... and i just put it on my rash areas on my neck....... it helps..
its been a few weeks and most the rash is gone.. but a couple smal areas are still there and itchy .. i dont know why its taking so long to go away...... i was suppose to drink a lot of water with them meds she gave me and well.... i did but then didnt.. wondering if that has something to do with it all....
i may call the doc in a bit and see if i can see her today or tomorrow about it
Calling the doctor would be a good idea. I just started seeing a new doctor a couple months ago since my other doctor didn't seem to care what was going on with me. The new doctor was really nice but yesterday I got a call from her office telling me that she is no longer with the practice and did I want to see another doctor from the practice. I said yes, so we'll see what this brings.... By the way, I've never seen Benydryl in a tube like thingy
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 06:09 AM   #4072
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Calling the doctor would be a good idea. I just started seeing a new doctor a couple months ago since my other doctor didn't seem to care what was going on with me. The new doctor was really nice but yesterday I got a call from her office telling me that she is no longer with the practice and did I want to see another doctor from the practice. I said yes, so we'll see what this brings.... By the way, I've never seen Benydryl in a tube like thingy
the stick?? ha i found it at wally world...... lol
wooHoo. doc can fit me in....... this morning gotta git........ bbl

Old 04-28-2011, 07:31 AM   #4073
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone! How is everyone doing?? I woke up to a cat wanting food so I fed him, he is my g/f's cat but a cutie none the less. One cat is not doing so good maybe someone could help, he is lethargic and not really eating too much. Any suggestions would be helpful!!
Old 04-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #4074
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good day so far!

Lipstix, trying giving him some milk or tuna and see if that helps. I would call the vet and see what they suggest. I gave Athena a spoonful of tuna this morning and now she is licking her paws in content.

MS, have you tried taking a bath with oatmeal soap? Or try using something with pure honey in it. Both of those help with easing sensitive skin irritations. Good luck!!!

I have two job interviews on Monday! I gave one with BestBuy and one with Lane Bryant.

I am off to go run errands.

Zimmy
Old 04-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #4075
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile milk for cats is a no-no. they may like the taste of anti-freeze . . . .

here is some information for keeping your cat healthy:

http://cats.about.com/cs/catfood/a/humanfood.htm

Milk

Although milk is not toxic to cats, it may have adverse effects. Simply put, adult cats fed a nutritious diet don't need milk, and many cats are lactose-intolerant, which means that the lactose in milk and milk products produces stomach upset, cramps, and gassiness. If your cat loves milk, and begs for it, a small amount of cream may be okay, two or three times a week. (The more fat in the milk, the less lactose.) Another compromise is CatSip, a product made from skim milk with an enzyme added that helps the digestion of lactose. Catsip is available in supermarkets such as Safeway, Albertson's and A&P, as well as pet products chains, such as PetSmart and Petco.

These are the most commonly seen "people foods" that are potentially harmful to cats. The bottom line is to feed your cat nutritious food developed with his needs in mind and choose treats designed for cats instead of table scraps.

Last edited by violaine; 04-28-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: zimmy is a sweetie- i have worked so long with animals, that i wanted to share-
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #4076
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post
here is some information for keeping your cat healthy:

http://cats.about.com/cs/catfood/a/humanfood.htm

Milk

Although milk is not toxic to cats, it may have adverse effects. Simply put, adult cats fed a nutritious diet don't need milk, and many cats are lactose-intolerant, which means that the lactose in milk and milk products produces stomach upset, cramps, and gassiness. If your cat loves milk, and begs for it, a small amount of cream may be okay, two or three times a week. (The more fat in the milk, the less lactose.) Another compromise is CatSip, a product made from skim milk with an enzyme added that helps the digestion of lactose. Catsip is available in supermarkets such as Safeway, Albertson's and A&P, as well as pet products chains, such as PetSmart and Petco.

These are the most commonly seen "people foods" that are potentially harmful to cats. The bottom line is to feed your cat nutritious food developed with his needs in mind and choose treats designed for cats instead of table scraps.
Thanks for the info. Its always good to know more about our furbabies!
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #4077
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Thank you Belle! Me and Matt's cousin are going to watch the Shuttle launch tomorrow and if you would like to join us, you are more than welcome! We are going to drive to Cape Canaveral and watch it from there.

Have fun today!!!!

Zimmy
Old 04-29-2011, 06:36 AM   #4078
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all have a wonderful day! I am headed to Cocoa Beach to watch the Space Shuttle lift off!

Have fun!!

Zimmy
Old 04-29-2011, 11:00 AM   #4079
butcharoni

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single

butcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputation

hey Everybody!!!,,,,morning or afternoon,,,lol,,,depending on where your at,,,,chilly day here in Ohio,,so im heading back for the covers,,,
Peace to my B/F peoples,,,have a good weekend,,,
butcharoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:07 AM   #4080
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good morning or afternoon everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm exhausted, I woke up early this morning to watch the Royal Wedding and figured I'd go back to sleep....now I can't sleep. Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?