Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 03:13 AM   #81
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,739 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Don't panic it's organic...

Yep, in my mind too the best flirty anything comes when you are relaxed and just having fun, it just comes out. And then evolves

I have never misfired a text, but I did have someone I was dating send a naughty email~~~> to my MOM. AYE! I could feel them squirm from miles away.*giggling* I had forgotten about that, thanks for the memory. LOL.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:53 AM   #82
GinaSofia

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
a lifer @ 27 years.

GinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST Reputation

Texting is a safer place to flirt how you want to/say what you feel without the secondhand ticking in your face for an immediate response.

I did go through a brief break up and found out that people do
use texting like they do the Internet..by that I mean scandalously,
without integrity, and to literally steal, literally. So, be smart & be aware.If people reach out to warn you,BELIEVE THEM.

My spouse & I have lived and worked together for over 23 years, texting
each other ( once she figured it out) became a whole new flirting tool &
just another way to let each other know that even if we're on
opposite ends of the building, we're still thinking of each other...in every way.

I absolutely LOVE text flirting.. With my spouse.
GinaSofia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GinaSofia For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 05:00 AM   #83
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,036 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30 View Post
Okay i lOve banter and flirty text, but is it crossing line when person sends u nude pics? I mean I was being flirty but was hoping for wanting to work for it! Maybe I shouldn't complain and enjoy
Personally speaking, when I’m dating if nude photos are sent I will back off from the person….I’m by no means a prude, but, I do have standards of integrity that I feel should not be crossed until we have both agreed on the relationship being exclusive to each other. I enjoy the getting to know each other first, allowing the rest will follow naturally....

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #84
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
I
Everyone who says to be a good flirter you should be yourself obviously aren't me!
Well said! I'm terrible at flirting.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #85
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Most of the posts here have made me smile, I think flirting is great, its fun and heck its even healthy if you ask me.. I like that little dance of just having fun and getting to know people on all different levels..
However if we've only just said hello and haven't really known each other long and you send me a naughty pic? Im probably not going to be able to take you seriously and will back off.. just sayin, why be so quick to send a stranger pics of your bits? I can't help but wonder how many other people are getting a peek at your goods at the same time and if you're just whoring for attention and nothing more.
I am definitely far from a prude, just ask anyone who knows me lol.. but I can't imagine sending photos of my unmentionables to someone I didn't know.. could you just imagine how many others they could be forwarding my "stuff" too? YIKES
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #86
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHuny View Post
Dear Apretty:

It's not my fault that "U"'s message landed in my box and not the intended box, but it did. I was surprised and I had no idea what it meant. However, what I learned from this is that people here cannot handle confrontation in a healthy way. It is back room gossip and crapola at it's finest. I had an "issue" with "U"s post and here I am discussing it with you and I don't even know who you are.

For you to imply that I am a "lunatic" is just unconsionable to me. This is not a community to which I want to belong...

So yes, here is my "golden flounce." I won't be back.

Huny ,

this it's the first time I am reading this thread . I haven't been here much lately . It sadness me that you gave up on this site so quickly . No , this it's not the boards we used to be on , laughing and making jokes of one or other .

It's too many people here , someone will get offended no matter what do you say . I am sorry to loosing you again since you are an intelligent woman and your sense of humor was misunderstood . One thing I would never do to PM butches which they are in a relationship . Even I know you , I find that disrespectful, I am sorry .

I am wishing you the best , hopefully you will find community where you will feel comfortable .

much love

Vlasta
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #87
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

*smiles*

nothing is better than flirt texting

right before you're going to see someone it gives you the visual of their facial expressions, based of course on what you're texting them the shock that part that draws you in and lures you deep like you're looking into the persons eyes and watching their smile you can visualize the biting of the lip the heart beat quickening the butterflies and the nervousness build from just the excitement alone

but it's a good nervous which draws you back for more with more excitement and newer horizons to challenge each other allowing true inner desires you wouldn't normally be comfortable talking about

the tease

you know what is being felt on the other side and you feel it with in you too

flirt texting is a good ice breaker and it keeps things fresh and new

Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #88
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

what is this flirting you speak of?

*sigh* It's been so long since I've even attempted to text anyone! Once I was told that her phone wasn't able to sent texts to Canada.
I never even had luck with IM! very hopeless indeed!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #89
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,470 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

i'm in favor of it
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #90
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,654 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
what is this flirting you speak of?

*sigh* It's been so long since I've even attempted to text anyone! Once I was told that her phone wasn't able to sent texts to Canada.
I never even had luck with IM! very hopeless indeed!
Any texts I send are functional only - I couldn't flirt by text even if I wanted to. I flirt with my eyes so any attempt at flirting via text or online just wouldn't work for me.

Last edited by Ciaran; 04-02-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #91
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Huge fan of the flirty text ... Makes things a wee bit interesting !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #92
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

I am a complusive flirt... but I don't text. Have text blocked on my phone. I will flirt in email or on a web post, but I also give the warning that I mean nothing more than friendly fun!
Old 04-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #93
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I will flirt both via text and IM/private messages
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #94
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Question: If you or someone you know is in a relationship and you flirt by text with them, is that considered cheating? Could it be cheating? Is it different in person? .. as the saying goes, If you wouldn't do it with your partner beside you then don't do it.

I just am curious to thoughts of all on this.. thanks in advance!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #95
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

My opinion is that it is emotional infidelity and speaks to a much larger problem within the relationship, or both relationships if two people are participating. No different than real-time infidelity and again, because it speaks volumes about problems going on within a relationship and an externalizing of coping with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Question: If you or someone you know is in a relationship and you flirt by text with them, is that considered cheating? Could it be cheating? Is it different in person? .. as the saying goes, If you wouldn't do it with your partner beside you then don't do it.

ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #96
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,654 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Surely it will depend on the exact context. Much flirting can be fun and have no intention of leading anywhere - I don't view flirting, in and of itself, as being unfaithful or disrespectful to a partner.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 07:53 AM   #97
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Everyone who knows me ...knows I flirt... I am honest about it.
If someone is sneeking around about it, it would be cheating.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #98
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,689 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Like booboo, I'm very flirty. I make sure my partners know and understand that that won't stop once we become a couple. Most of the time, that's part of what attracted them to me in the first place. Sometimes, though, what attracts someone to me will become a point of contention later on.

If a partner feels that my actions are inappropriate, we'll discuss it. If I see it the same way, I'll adapt my behavior.

In the specific case of flirting by text, I wouldn't do it. You know when it comes close to the line and I just don't like to toe that closely. Yes, I feel it's a form of emotional cheating.

The kind of flirting I do, via text or in person, I would happily do with my partner next to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #99
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,719 Times in 7,286 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

For me personally: I would not flirt with someone else, either by text or in person, while in a committed, monogamous relationship (which I am) nor would I involve myself in someone else's relationship.

I think it is a form of emotional infidelity and I will not go there. I think flirting elsewhere indicates some sort of problem within the primary relationship.

This is an important value, which my partner and I both share.

I think that one can be friendly without flirting.

For a couple that is not monogamous-different rules and expectations, of course.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 06:34 PM   #100
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love text flirting! It can be really sensual and hot!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post: