Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,656 Times in 7,653 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2013, 05:11 AM   #11682
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

When women understand that governments and religions are human inventions; that bibles, prayer-books, catechisms, and encyclical letters are all emanations from the brain of man, they will no longer be oppressed by the injunctions that come to them with the divine authority of "thus saith the Lord."

-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton,
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2013, 08:27 AM   #11683
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,540 Times in 4,139 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

When women understand that governments and religions are human inventions; that bibles, prayer-books, catechisms, and encyclical letters are all emanations from the brain of man, they will no longer be oppressed by the injunctions that come to them with the divine authority of "thus saith the Lord."

-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton,
So very true. The bible is mans way to control man. Nothing more. A nice collection of mythology.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #11684
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,379 Times in 2,095 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rilke....

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2013, 01:31 PM   #11685
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

"Since when do we have to agree with someone to defend them from injustice." -Lillan Hellman
Old 04-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #11686
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

This actually speaks to me a great deal....

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #11687
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

“Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star...”― E.E. Cummings

“When you know my love, my love will warm you.”― Ruby Dee

“Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone.” ― Lauren Conrad
Old 04-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #11688
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,419 Times in 1,200 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Limitless ...

Let your love flow outward through the universe, To its height, its depth, its broad extent, A limitless love, without hatred or enmity. Then as you stand or walk, Sit or lie down, As long as you are awake, Strive for this with a one-pointed mind; Your life will bring heaven to earth.

~ Sutta Nipata
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 12:36 AM   #11689
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default This woman still amazes me

The Bible teaches that woman brought sin and death into the world, that she precipitated the fall of the race, that she was arraigned before the judgment seat of Heaven, tried, condemned and sentenced. Marriage for her was to be a condition of bondage, maternity a period of suffering and anguish, and in silence and subjection, she was to play the role of a dependent on man's bounty for all her material wants, and for all the information she might desire.... Here is the Bible position of woman briefly summed up.

-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Introduction, The Women's Bible 1895

Last edited by Kobi; 04-13-2013 at 12:39 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 05:22 AM   #11690
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,939 Times in 13,921 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing someone-you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence.”
― Alyson Noel, Evermore
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 07:10 AM   #11691
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Dear Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old G
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,730 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

According to the Gospel of Thomas (The Forbidden Gospel, Saying 22)

When Peter expressed his disapproval of the presence of Mary Magdalene, (Jesus's first woman disciple) in their entourage Jesus said," "When you make male and female, the two into one spirit, and when you make the inner spirit as the outer, into a single spirit as one, undivided, so that the male shall not be male, and the female not female, yet together, as One, you will enter my kingdom."

(Saying:616)-And Salome said to Jesus,"Who are you man?" Jesus replied, "I am he who exists from the undivided."

According to the Gospel of Philip-7 Nag Hammadi, Egypt,1947
Then Jesus said, " When the Spirit of Eve female, was in Adam, and they were as one, there was no death in the world. but when her female Spirit became separated from his male Spirit, spiritual death came into being."
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #11692
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

“Strength of character isn't always about how much you can handle before you break, it's also about how much you can handle after you've broken.”
― Robert Tew

“I prefer to suffer than repent because I stand by my decision and capable enough to pay for it, and reap my benefits later.” - Unknown

“Set forth no limits, keep in mind that your potential is boundless.”
― Sal Martinez
Old 04-14-2013, 06:07 AM   #11693
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 06:09 AM   #11694
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Old 04-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #11695
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

“Strong people alone know how to organize their suffering so as to bear only the most necessary pain.”― Emil Dorian

“A partner to share the ups and downs with. Honor and strength, and knowing you're stronger together than apart” ― Donna Alward

"People who rush into relationships , are sometimes the loneliest souls around at the end of the day.”― Ashly Lorenzana
Old 04-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #11696
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,419 Times in 1,200 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Below the surface.

“She seems so cool, so focused, so quiet, yet her eyes remain fixed upon the horizon. You think you know all there is to know about her immediately upon meeting her, but everything you think you know is wrong. Passion flows through her like a river of blood.

She only looked away for a moment, and the mask slipped, and you fell. All your tomorrows start here.”

Neil Gaiman, Fragile Things
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #11697
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
~ Femme ~

Thanked 32,591 Times in 10,200 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Leonhard Euler (April 15th, 1707 - September 18th, 1783)

What could be more mystical than an imaginary number interacting with real numbers to produce nothing?

-- Robert P. Crease in The Greatest Equations Ever (PhysicsWeb, 2004)
on Leonhard Euler's Equation.

(one of many books I want to read this summer)

Old 04-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #11698
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,182 Times in 1,180 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quotes

1)The difference between love that fails and endless love is the foundation. 2) Love is like a diamond,it is rare,beautiful and lasts forever. 3)You know its love when forever is not long enough. 4)You may hold my hand for awhile,but you hold my heart forever.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:48 AM   #11699
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Old 04-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #11700
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,592 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Someone we deserve will have us feeling alive inside, will be somebody that we are really attracted to, not only physically, but mentally, and spiritually. Don't settle for what may seem ok, settle for being in love and being with someone who only wants to see you happy!

~Anonymous

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings