Old 03-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #161
honeyb

How Do You Identify?:
somewhere in the middle...femme..ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
it
Relationship Status:
perpetually single

honeyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputation

No...it would never go anywhere since I'm typically not the one to initiate things. Also I don't know what i want/need half the time.
honeyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to honeyb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #162
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

The only part of me I would want to date is the chef and the laundry lady... otherwise, I am too damn high maintenance for me!
Old 03-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #163
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,973 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I used to think so. Sort of. Now I think it would be better to date someone different. Plus I wouldn't be butch enough. But could I hang with me? Gawd yes, we would be close friends!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 11:20 PM   #164
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,731 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ????

Um would that mean one of me would have to be BOTTOM!

HELL NO!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #165
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down wth?

Um Ick. Nightmare.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #166
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I would. But I would make sure I got the upper hand immediately, otherwise, I will be quite a handful.
yes, this.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #167
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,939 Times in 13,921 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Um would that mean one of me would have to be BOTTOM!

HELL NO!

in my case i was thinking that it would be one helluva fight for bottom!

Even though i KNOW i would win!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 08:11 AM   #168
ReDo

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her
Relationship Status:
I am the treat to your trick

ReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST Reputation

If I had seen this question 4 years ago I would say not a chance in HELL... Lordy I was not a nice person. I was bitchy, can't cook, lazy, and dependant on someone else.

Today I can say I have worked hard and hell yeah I would date me. I take care of my partner and do not rely on anyone but myself, I am honest, funny, still bitchy at times but hey its so not my fault and I think the argument between me and myself could be amusing to some. So today yeah I would date myself but Panama might get a little jealous so I better not.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #169
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,953 Times in 5,021 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hmmmm

I would date myself...I'm only marginally crazy, and I'm a decent cook. After teaching my daughter to drive I know I have nerves of steel (the same can be said of anyone that drives with me and my lead foot), which means I'm up for pretty much anything, and I am not afraid to pick up dog poo.

Yep, if I was single I'd date me!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 10:27 AM   #170
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,660 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If I were a butch, I'd totally date me. I have good manners, I know how to treat a lady, I'm relatively chivalrous, and I'm good conversation. Also, I give really awesome gifts. I'd know exactly what kind of jewelry I like.

Me and myself would go see operas, and I'd hold me when Mimi sings her final aria, because I'd know that part always makes me cry. We'd go to the zoo, and I would never mind that I spent so much time watching the otters play with the 50 cent piece I smuggled in just for them.

I'd take myself to museum after museum, and we'd watch every show in the planetarium. We'd travel all kinds of places, and walk everywhere. We love public transportation, and we're not afraid to read a bus map, even in another language.

We'd be a power couple, me and myself. We'd both have our careers and spend a lot of time volunteering. Everyone would remark how nice it must be to have someone with so many similar interests. We'd raise smart, well-rounded children with big hearts.

We would be awesome.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #171
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,109 Times in 4,734 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

having strong beliefs .. in ones character would be the only similarity i would look for in someone, as i try to live up to in myself.. other than that NO .. i like the diversity of someones else's mind ..
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #172
stonewalldog

How Do You Identify?:
All-American Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

stonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputationstonewalldog Has the BEST Reputation
Default yep

Occasionally I have an interlude with Rosey Palm and her five sisters...does that count? LOL!

Of course I would date myself. I think I am perfect!
stonewalldog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stonewalldog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #173
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I would for a few reasons...< hot, amazing, and blistering in the bedroom> but mostly no because I don't have the "Butch Yummies" that are required for me!
Old 06-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #174
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,250 Times in 2,754 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I would not date myself as I know myself too well.... sex.. now that's another story.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #175
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,725 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Are you kidding me??? Of course I would date myself! i've been doing it for a few years now and have found out I'm pretty awesome.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #176
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If I date myself AND somebody else, am I cheating on me?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #177
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,250 Times in 2,754 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
If I date myself AND somebody else, am I cheating on me?
Not as long as everyone gives consent...
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #178
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I would not date myself as I know myself too well.... sex.. now that's another story.
Ha Ha Only you SB ...
Old 06-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #179
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I'd be my friend...I already am! But I'd rather have a femme ying to this butch yang...know what I mean??
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BstlMyhart For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #180
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
So, basically, what you're saying is you'd casually date yourself?
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: