Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: a dark violet colored long sleeved top, black sleeveless quilted vest, black leggings, fuzzy dark gray socks.

Eating/Drinking: a bowl of hot cereal, a cup of decaf and a side of water.

Listening to: the quiet sounds of the neighborhood, birdsong gentle, rainfall and the cars that splash water quietly as they slowly drive by.

Smell like: bath and shower products (lavender bath bomb soap)

Last Website: TipJunkie

Last Smile: I'm content to not have a smile yet today, maybe later this week (hopefully, or not).

Up Next: I need to box up the contents in all the dressers I have in the house today; but otherwise, it's going to be a day of rest -- do whatever I want, which might turn out to be not much at all (lol). Today is Take Care Of Me (day).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 01:26 PM   #6322
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: a relatively new long sleeved tee-shirt, two tone- dark gray and black; black shorts (that are too big); bare feet, lotion masque on my face; wild curly hair; and my sparkly watch.

Eating/drinking: I had a couple cups of decaf coffee (black, no sugar at all), but now I'm on the verge of eating a nice big bowl of organic granola, topped off by hand picked huge black berries. *Yummm*

Listening to: Andrea von Kampen (she's a new to me song writer/singer artist)… some of her stuff is terribly depressing, but she picks her guitar with precision. lol, I kind of like her stuff, but I can't listen to it for long. : /

Smell like: my lotion.

Last smile: it's early yet today, but it's okay if I don't smile. I'll smile when I'm ready to smile (I just smiled, lol).

Last website: slowacoustic.com, here, YouTube, email, then back to here.

Leaving for: Not sure, I'm just killing time, reading posts and listening to music I find on the web. Most likely I'll go outside, sometime today. It's gorgeous outside .... Not too hot, reasonably cool, plenty of sunshine and cloudy weather.

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 08-18-2019 at 01:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2019, 07:58 AM   #6323
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Now wearing: a yellow dress with silver and gold accessories.

Now eating: nothing.

Now drinking: decaf

Now listening to: Morgana King

Smell like: something nice

Last website visited: https://www.theguardian.com/world/race

Last person who made you smile: Carla

Now leaving for: the printer
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2019, 11:00 AM   #6324
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: a soft comfy tee-shirt type lounge clothes type top. Wild, curly hair (it needs a deep conditioning treatment today). Chipped sparkly nail polish (need to fix that today too).

Eating/Drinking: Just had my last cup of decaf, need to drink C20 next. Water afterwards. Not too hungry today, so maybe I will snack on veggies.

Listening to: The big ole fan and the A/C (it's gonna be a warm day today).

Smell like: Yesterday's waning Velvet Teddy (Mac).

Last smile: earlier this morning (my neighbor to the east).

Last website: Cartopinography: The Unlikely Study of Map Pins, Flags, Beads and Other Markers (99% Invisible website article)

Up Next (Leaving for): I'm dedicating the next two days to lots of "Do Not Worry" because I got a bunch of worries on my mind, so possibly doing a whole lot of relaxing activities to give my mind a reprieve from next week's worries.

_____ ______
Old 08-31-2019, 11:55 AM   #6325
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: stretchy mosaic print yoga leggings, stretchy t-tank-slip-dress, quilted vest with pockets (gotta have a place to stash stuff I need), teal summer sandals, DNKY shades, zero jewelry - except my sparkly watch.

Eating/Drinking: I had coconut granola, berries and coconut milk for breakfast, two cups of strong decaf coffee with coconut creamer, and will sip on water the rest of today until it is supper time (gotta have carrot juice).

Listening to:

Interesting quote: "There's something to be said for quietly working away at your skill sets, and having a sense of modesty about it. The people who are really good let their work speak for itself," ~ illustrator and designer, Katie Rose Johnston (Moo.com).

Smell like: coconut-pineapple tanning oil (it's time to bask in the sunshine)

Last smile: my sil-bff

Last website: YouTube (Tiny House Playlist)

Leaving for: to go on errands, before it gets too hot; then kick back the next three of the four days I've been off work. It's time for some serious R & R … crafting, sleeping, dining on food whenever I feel hungry, and hanging out by myself or with close friends.

_____ ______
Old 09-14-2019, 02:57 PM   #6326
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I didn't even feel the slightest bit hungry, when I got up late this morning...

So, I just had a bite to eat (coconut granola, dark red cherries, a few Moroccan dates) and a glass of my favorite non-dairy 'milk' (Good Karma Flaxmilk).

Right now I've got soft NYC evening jazz streaming via ear-buds ….

and counting my blessings, this afternoon, while I rest in my super comfy living room leather chair, feet up. I've got a book on a nearby table. I'll pick up where I last left off, later this evening.

The clouds are floating by in the sky outside, and the sun shine feels warm, so I might get up and go for a walk; maybe go pick some fresh dahlias for a bouquet after I go floating in the pool.

… Summer is nearly over, so I should go one more time before the weather becomes "Closed Pool" season.

*Carpe Diem*

_____ ______
Old 10-12-2019, 07:25 PM   #6327
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: soft leggings, pink "Save The Rack" t-shirt, black quilted zip vest, freshly colored and trimmed hair, bare feet, legs propped up, and freshly painted finger nails (I got a new color of nail polish, it's very pretty).

Eating: I made steamed cubed squash earlier, so I had that, but right now it's cookies (snicker-doodles, fresh from the oven).

Drinking: Flax Milk and a giant side of water.

Listening to: the low roar of traffic far away and a neighbor's music (lo-fi soul), I think they're still waxing their car or something.

Thinking about: how nice it will be to not have to get up early for work anymore, and have time in the mornings to do whatever I want.

Smell like: hair products, face moisturizer and a faint trace of perfume.

Something good: Tomorrow is Sunday; I plan to rest up a bunch tomorrow.

Last smile: the sweet 'good-bye' cards and cupcakes from Saint Cupcake from a few engineers and executive admins. The things they said in their cards were so sweet and touched my heart so deeply. I feel so blessed.

Last website: *youtube* (trying to find something fun to watch for awhile).

Leaving for: Bed, soonly. I had such a busy week and I'm in need of at least ten hours of sleep.

_____ ______
Old 10-14-2019, 09:35 AM   #6328
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: Kätzchen looks gorgeous today, since she got lots of rest yesterday and doesn't have to hurry to go to work.

Eating: I just had four small free range organic eggs (over easy) with a terribly thin slice of artisan bread which has cloves of garlic inside the bread.

Drinking: Coconut Mocha (vegan, dairy free)

Listening to: Earth Wind & Fire playlist of oldies

Thinking about: The flocks upon flocks of geese I saw this morning heading south. Such a gorgeous October morning

Smell like: Several spritzes of Velvet Teddy (MAC)

Something good: All my monthly bills are paid up in full before they're due.

Last smile: Giving away cupcakes to young kids riding their bicycles around the driveway and having little precious conversations about what they think is important in their day-to-day life.

Last website: *youtube* .

Leaving for: Headed to work soon, to slowly sashay myself to work. *lol*

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 12:29 PM   #6329
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: Kätzchen is wearing lazy day comfy clothes for her Sunday afternoon of shopping and sight-seeing.

Eating: Kätzchen just had a bowl of soup (corn chowder, vegan) for brunch.

Drinking: Coconut milk (vegan, dairy free)

Listening to: hundreds of geese flying overhead

Thinking about: checking my shopping list for art project supplies

Smell like: a slight trace of a fragrance that has a mineral type of scent

Something good: No snow or rain, yet. Or wind, either. But it's coming soon, I think.

Last smile: Learning that I won a prize recently; so I'm gonna go pick it up today (I have no idea what it is)

Last website: here and other places

Leaving for: Headed out for an afternoon of fun activities; then out with family friends for an entertaining evening of food, fun and revelry

_____ ______
Old 11-29-2019, 12:55 AM   #6330
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: a pair of yoga leggings, grey-blue socks, long t-shirt, a comfy cardigan, pretty earrings and necklace, and a silk scarf to keep my neck warm.

Eating/Drinking: Omg, I am so stuffed. Thanksgiving dinner with family friend's was simply delicious. Dessert was so good too.

Listening to: the gentle tones of the music playing next door.

Smell like: faded traces of a new fragrance I just love.

Thinking about:going for manicure and pedicure with my sister-in-law and the new shade of polish I'm going to try.

Something good: friends and family (near and far)

Last smile:hanging out with my elderly butch friend while doing laundry early this morning! She was wearing a turkey hat and her eastern accent and things she was telling me about made me laugh and smile. It was good to catch up with her today.

Last film or movie I've seen:Knives Out (it's like an Agatha Christie detective type movie -- great movie to see)

Last website:www.fandango.com

Leaving for: to go make another cup of tea and snack a bit on a piece of pumpkin pie my s-i-l sent home to enjoy. Then … zZzzZZzzZZZzzz

_____ ______
Old 12-15-2019, 01:19 PM   #6331
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile Sunday Woo-woo <3

Wearing: a pair of yoga leggings, grey-blue socks, long tee-shirt-nightie, pretty earrings and curly-messy Carol Channing type hair

Eating/Drinking: I had 8 ounces of a freshly made Burt's Bees protein shake with big ole berries and cherries for breakfast and I'm on my second cup of Italian Roast with Oat Yeah! (oatmeal cookie coffee creamer).

Listening to: Pa$$word

Smell like: freshly showered loveliness (Aveda).

News Headline Quote: "I'd impeach Obama if he did the same as T---p," --Adam Schiff.

Something good: Fresh organic bed of salad greens with nothing on it other than a drizzle of balsamic vinegar or freshly pressed lime fruit.

Last smile: A miniature Alaskan huskie who was terribly curious, yesterday. I guess they rarely invade a person's space, but they crawled up to sniff me out, while getting my manicure. Such a cutie.

Last website: YouTube & here (aka... Vit 'TV' & Vit BFP)

Leaving for: to go for a swim (otherwise known as aerobic exercise in the pool) and sit in the jacuzzi.

_____ ______
Old 12-15-2019, 06:36 PM   #6332
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Here and Now...

Now wearing: Sunday comfy lounging clothes....Charcoal grey hoodie with matching sweat pants, white t-shirt, grey socks, grey slippers, messy ponytail/bun, silver earrings.

Now eating: Nothing.

Now drinking: A mixed berry smoothie.

Now listening to: Jazz.

Smell like: An Orange.

Last website visited: YouTube.

Last thing that made you smile: FB Live replay.

Now leaving for: The kitchen to make a cup of tea and maybe a small snack.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 09:16 PM   #6333
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

wearing...
It's been really warm today, so it's been minnie mouse knit pants, Christmas red cami(being festive). And, my usual mini single pearl necklace. I have the balcony door open to cool this place off.

Eating...
Nothing. However (under my breath) I'll admit, a chocolate marshmallow Santa

Drinking...
Diet coke

Scent...
Wavering thru the room, evergreen candle

Listening..
Steeler/Bill's football game

What else..
Finished Christmas cards..I was doodling holly and fancy addresses. Wait till you get yours!!

Smiling..
The menu of Christmas dinner

What's next..
Heading to the kitchen to find a way to make that pork loin better. Note to self, don't do that again in the air fryer. Lol.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:24 AM   #6334
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Happy New Years (January 1st, 2020)

Wearing: black yoga leggings, red fluffy socks, blue & black & white print t-shirt night gown, royal blue zip jacket, wild curly hair and a .

Eating: Nothing yet, I have to wait half an hour after I take my morning set of meds. Maybe a cup of oatmeal with Oat Yeah! oatmeal creamer over the top of it.

Drinking: One small cup of organic fair-trade coffee (black).

Listening to: The white noise of traffic from faraway places, birdsong too.

Quotes I came across recently, by Antonio Gramsci and Gore Vidal:
"The genius of our ruling class is that it has kept a majority of the people from ever questioning the inequity of a system where most people drudge along, paying heavy taxes for which they get nothing in return," ~ Gore Vidal.

Antonio Gramsci's doctrine of Hegemony:

The rule of one class over another is not dependent on economic or physical power alone, but on persuading the ruled to accept a system of beliefs belonging to the ruling class (James Joll, UK, 1977).
Book I want to read next: The Masks of War (George Langelaan)
This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible. Therefore, you will see the original copyright references, library stamps, and other notations in the work. This work is in the public domain in the United States of America, and possibly other nations. Within the United States, you may freely copy and distribute this work, as no entity has a copyright on the body of the work. As a reproduction of a historical artifact, this work may contain missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. Scholars believe, and we concur, that this work is important enough to be preserved, reproduced, and made generally available to the public. We appreciate your support of the preservation process, and thank you for being an important part of keeping this knowledge alive and relevant.
Last Movie Seen: The Fly (Geena Davis and Jeff Goldblum) based on the short science fiction horror story authored by George Langelaan (1959?).

Last Smile: the family pets

Smell Like: Faded hairspray and yesterday's fragrance ( shower time soon)

Leaving for: The shower, then make breakfast, then hang out at home and have a little bit of fun.

_____ ______
Old 01-01-2020, 03:28 PM   #6335
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing-black velveteen leggings, white long sleeved tee, silver labeled bracelet that spells "love"

Smell Like- Violets

Snacking-Pity chips

Drinking-Ice water w lemon

Listening to-Cello

Currently reading-"The Truth Will Set You Free, but First It Will Piss You Off! By-Gloria Steinem

Quote of the Day: "She believed she could, so she did"

Last Smile: For my bf who is always right

Leaving for: Some fresh air

The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2020, 12:45 PM   #6336
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Now wearing: Red plaid lounge pants, black v-neck t-shirt, new sherpa lined Dearform slippers

Now eating: Nada

Now drinking: My morning black coffee.

Now listening to:

Smell like: Lavender scented beard oil and Dove Men Care (fresh scent) soap.

Last website visited: Politico

Last thing that made you smile: Rocko () sporting his new "lion cut" haircut, with his bandana neckerchief.

Now leaving for: The kitchen and my second cup of coffee.

~Theo~
Old 01-29-2020, 10:30 PM   #6337
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: I'm still in my work clothes, but soon to change into comfy night clothes.

Eating/Drinking: I am hungry, but will make something to eat soon. Right now, I'm catching up on water.

Listening to: Just the white noise of the neighborhood (distant traffic, gentle rain and wind).

Smell like: my work day and faded fragrance (Velvet Teddy, by MAC).

Something good: a good night's rest (coming up soon).

Last smile: that person who brought me a cup of hot cocoa and a pastry from a local French bakery (oh goodness, it was divine).

Last website: my work site to correct my time sheet (and, here).

Leaving for: most likely the kitchen. Maybe heat up some soup or make a small pan of comfort food (mac n 'cheese').

_____ ______
Old 02-23-2020, 06:44 PM   #6338
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: a soft black long-sleeved dress, black capri leggings, black ladies Romeo zip-coat, minimal makeup, curly hair pinned up, earrings and necklace and a very pretty ring. And, house slippers.

Eating/drinking: I've just been sipping on water and orange juice (intermittently). I'm hungry, but I might go out for supper.

Listening to: I've had the tv on low all day long, listening to old episodes of L&O. The good ones from back in the late 1990s.

Smell like: that warm and spicy scent I found a few weeks ago.

Last smile: pictures of the coast, off Mexico.

Last website: work related places and here.

Leaving for: To hang tight here a little while longer, then it's supper time later.

_____ ______
Old 03-11-2020, 12:48 AM   #6339
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

wearing: pajama bottoms and a matching long sleeved top.

eating: nothing (I had something light for supper earlier).

drinking: water (sipping on it).

listening to: the lull of ocean waves.

last smile: my boss and our district manager.

smell like: faded Jasmine oil with Ylang Ylang.

last website: here, news pages, work website.

leaving for: it is nearly bedtime zzZZZzzZZZZzzzzz

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 06:50 PM   #6340
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: black sweat pants and pink T-shirt. (Jammies)

Eating: last ate strawberry cake

Drinking: lemonade

Listening To: my Boston Terrier snoring

Last Smile: At a baby at work

Smell Like: lavender lotion

Last Website: Houston Chronicle

Leaving For: Walgreens to stock up on supplies
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post: