Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #21
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboi View Post
Step away from the tweezers! I like the tweezerman tweezers but seriously 25 bucks for a pair? They should dance and sing.
in the world of brow tweezing, they do! totally worth the $
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to D-Money For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #22
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboi View Post
Step away from the tweezers! I like the tweezerman tweezers but seriously 25 bucks for a pair? They should dance and sing.
ha ha ha!..........
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #23
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

hmm... i just can't get into the tweezers. i cry like a baby when i have to tweeze my own eyebrows, but yet it doesn't even bother me to have someone yank them out with hot wax.. lol

fav products I've tried lately:
-MagicJack (it's very useful if u don't want a regular phone company)
-my new BlackBerry
-a handy dandy bottle of Scratch Out (since my son REFUSES to put his XBox 360 and Wii games back in their original boxes!)
-Phillips GoGear media player
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:17 PM   #24
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who's running this show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
Doggie Doors! I am so tired of being the submissive to four dogs who want to go out and chase leaves for 5 minutes at a time, each at different intervals, come back in and chase again.

A brilliant invention, of which I do not have, as cats can fit through, and so can skunks.
Ahhha! Another poor submissive human that has four dogs!! We thought we were the only ones! And we have NO DOGGIE DOOR! Insane, we are!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #25
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Ahhha! Another poor submissive human that has four dogs!! We thought we were the only ones! And we have NO DOGGIE DOOR! Insane, we are!
arf arf arf --today it feels like 5 dogs, nay 20! if we count the neighbor's dog left outside and barking all day.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #26
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Now, if we could just invent something that walked them daily and picked up their presents.....o wait that's me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #27
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

nordic ware bakeware. chrysanthemum bundt.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 10:45 PM   #28
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Walborne!! It is the Walgreen brand of the Airborne product, invented by a teacher to help stay healthy during cold/flu season. ($6.99 for 10 tablets is well worth it to me to stay healthy!)
I started taking it 3 days before the Vegas bash....have been drinking one every day since...been on two more plane rides, around someone with the H1N1, and I have YET to get sick! *knocking on wood here*

I am normally sick for at least a week after the bash, but because I drank Walborne every morning, I think I stayed healthy when about 85% of the people that went, ended up sicker than dogs!

I am a believer and will continue to drink it every morning!
Does it taste better than Airborne? Airborne worked for me when I took it, but I hate, hate, HATE the taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
As fond as I am about what the Magic Eraser can do to get marks off the walls, I really have gripe about it:

Why does it have to dissolve in your hands so quickly?

Since there's no other product (that I know of) that works as effectively, I really wish they'd improve on this little hitch.

Yanno?
I agree. It's a big tease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Money View Post
http://www.aromaleigh.com/

woman-owned mineral cosmetic company. great quality, amazing value, free samples and personal notes from the owner with every order. more glitters than you will believe! i love this company ... i have over 100 of her shadows!!
Sounds good!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:52 PM   #29
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation

I swear by this stuff.
MizzSabra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MizzSabra For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2009, 09:13 PM   #30
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone said The Furminator yet? It's a dog brush thingy that's absolutely amazing. Tried it once, bought one that day. It's the ONLY thing that will clean off a German Shepherd!

And my very fav cleaning product...vinegar. Finally tried if after being told about its magic for about 20years. I now refuse to use anything else. It cleans EVERYTHING, and it even cuts right through that kitchen grease that builds up under the that stove venty thing. AND it's a natural deodorizer...AND it kills fleas. AND it cleans glass, mirrors, walls, floors, EVERYTHING. AND it's cheap as hell. AND it's just magic.

Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2009, 02:15 AM   #31
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Pedi Paws, this is best thing I have used on my dogs nails and she ain't that scared of it like she is everything else including the groomers tools!
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2009, 06:14 AM   #32
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Has anyone said The Furminator yet? It's a dog brush thingy that's absolutely amazing. Tried it once, bought one that day. It's the ONLY thing that will clean off a German Shepherd!

Dylan
We the Furminator! When its "homemade Mommy " time for our giant its been a lifesaver! I didn't think it worked as well on the mini :schnauzers:, but they generally go to the groomer every month.

We couldn't live without the Gentle Leader for the giant either... we walk Samson rather than him us.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:12 AM   #33
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Default Fur Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

Dylan
Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
We the Furminator! When its "homemade Mommy " time for our giant its been a lifesaver! I didn't think it worked as well on the mini :schnauzers:, but they generally go to the groomer every month.

We couldn't live without the Gentle Leader for the giant either... we walk Samson rather than him us.
I agree, the Furminator really works well on our extra furry variety of dog, a fawn pug. You could make another dog out of all the fur that comes off of Buster (aka Buster Rhymes, aka Sir Bustem Up, Bustylishious) our pug.
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #34
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Rosie and I like the Cesar Millan books and dvd's on dog behavior and training.

I also like the Chillow for your pillow. I used it for when I had my hand surgery. I also use it when my knee acts up.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #35
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

[QUOTE=Dylan;12760]And my very fav cleaning product...vinegar. Finally tried if after being told about its magic for about 20years. I now refuse to use anything else. It cleans EVERYTHING, and it even cuts right through that kitchen grease that builds up under the that stove venty thing. AND it's a natural deodorizer...AND it kills fleas. AND it cleans glass, mirrors, walls, floors, EVERYTHING. AND it's cheap as hell. AND it's just magic.

Dylan

hi dylan

i only use vinegar- usually a drop or two of dawn soap, vinegar, and water for cleaning around the guinea pigs. they are also chemically sensitive, and i just use vinegar everywhere. works great for the shower/tub/sinks. very inexpensive. {{you all}}
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #36
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

My shark canister steamer. I can clean anything with it! It was $99 at Shopko and well worth the price. I can clean baseboards, cracks, crevices, toilets, sinks, truck tires, absolutely everything you can get wet (or at least damp). It does an amazing job on floors and windows, too.
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:23 PM   #37
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hand Cream

Avon Skin so soft "Winter Soft" with Hydroseal Hand cream
This is a great hand cream for winter hands ! I buy many bottles for me and for my all my friends , they all love it !.Avon only sell this stuff during the winter months so stock up . right now only $1.99 It works for dry hands!
-Doll
StillettoDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #38
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I http://www.bubbatanicals.com Oatmeal/Honey/Goatmilk soap. His salsa is kick:donkey: too! I actually know this guy from my Atlanta years. He's a good human being.

I also http://www.sarvasoap.com If you want something that will be eye-catching and useful, try her soaps out! She's a Twitter pal of mine.

And, if you love Buffalo Wings flavor, you MUST try these! http://www.pretzelcrisps.com/products/buffalo.html drool!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #39
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Dyson vacuums!
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone tried the Magic Bullet? Does the thing work?

Anyone, anyone?

Bueller, Bueller?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote