Old 02-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #241
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Good monring ladies and gents

Wishing everyone a great day.
I am single and enjoying life but not afraid of giving it a try again.
The universe has that one special person for us and when she or he shows up we will know BUT please trust your instincts. I have ignore it in the past and I regret it now.
My best to everyone
Taino
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #242
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all!

Just finishing up lunch and then back to work.

Not much going on today - just some odd jobs around my SIL's place. She's out of town at a conference and I'm house & pet sitting for her. She'll be back later today so I'm finishing up the cleaning and stuff.

Taino - sorry to hear about your bad luck. I know there's someone out there for me - - I can wait! But, damn, it is difficult sometimes.

Clay - not so tropical here today - the temperature has dropped a little. Not as bad as earlier in the week but I can't go out in just t-shirt and jeans like I did yesterday.

Countryfem - Did you get your banana bread? I like cranberry and lemon bread.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #243
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hi singles!! Just sitting in my Mail truck taking a break. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #244
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

In bed with flu....again. Second time since before Christmas. Sheesh.....
Am taking the whole day off and just watching movies. Wish I could sleep.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #245
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey SweetJane, sorry your not feeling good. Hopefully it won't last long. (((hugs))) maybe that will help.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #246
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
Hey SweetJane, sorry your not feeling good. Hopefully it won't last long. (((hugs))) maybe that will help.
Thanks.....
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #247
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

Elusive, hugs always help....
Old 02-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #248
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Well good then. Are you taking anything for it?
Old 02-02-2012, 03:52 PM   #249
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Seems like alot of people are dealing with being sick - I too am down with abit of a cold (the coughing is the worst) but I'm sure we'll all be back to our old selves very soon

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #250
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
In bed with flu....again. Second time since before Christmas. Sheesh.....
Am taking the whole day off and just watching movies. Wish I could sleep.
I hope you feel better soon!!!!
Old 02-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #251
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

Leigh, I hope you feel better soon.

Uniquetobeme, thanks for you kind words.

Elusive, thanks again.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #252
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

Quote:
Well good then. Are you taking anything for it?
Just Tylenol....that's all the doctor said to do. Doesn't keep you from feeling miserable.....Wish I had homemade chicken soup in the house.

I'll drag myself out of bed and get some canned soup in a few minutes.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #253
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Rode off the Island this evening, and saw the most blazingly deep russet orange sunset...takes my breath away..and the dolphin was playing in the tide, too!!! Makes the whole universe seem so incredibly amazing!!!
Old 02-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #254
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
Just Tylenol....that's all the doctor said to do. Doesn't keep you from feeling miserable.....Wish I had homemade chicken soup in the house.

I'll drag myself out of bed and get some canned soup in a few minutes.
I take alka- seltzer cold stuff. Next day it's gone. Try that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #255
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

Quote:
I take alka- seltzer cold stuff. Next day it's gone. Try that.
I actually have some of that.....hmmmm. It might make me feel better for sure.
Thanks for reminding me
Old 02-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #256
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

That's what I'm here for.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #257
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Wryly: Nope didn't get the banana bread sigh

Sweet Jane: I agree with Elusive, Alka Seltzer is the bomb
hope you feel much better tomorrow!

Leigh:Hope you feel better to!

Clay:So happy you enjoyed the sunset! I missed it
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #258
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Curious...Anyone have any fun ideas for things to do on Valentine's Day? I was feeling kinda bummed about it (being single and all), and dreading the day. I was thinking about hanging out with a friend or two so I wouldn't be alone, but now I'm thinking...(this is going to sound really corny...maybe) I'm thinking about celebrating my relationship with myself, it's taken a long time to get where I am now! I was thinking of buying Starbucks for myself and maybe even making a card for myself. (maybe that is pushing it...LOL) I promise, I don't have MPD.
Maybe I'm making too much out of this Valentine's Day, it will probably be like any other day and I would have worried for nothing! LOL
Old 02-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #259
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquetobeme View Post
Curious...Anyone have any fun ideas for things to do on Valentine's Day? I was feeling kinda bummed about it (being single and all), and dreading the day. I was thinking about hanging out with a friend or two so I wouldn't be alone, but now I'm thinking...(this is going to sound really corny...maybe) I'm thinking about celebrating my relationship with myself, it's taken a long time to get where I am now! I was thinking of buying Starbucks for myself and maybe even making a card for myself. (maybe that is pushing it...LOL) I promise, I don't have MPD.
Maybe I'm making too much out of this Valentine's Day, it will probably be like any other day and I would have worried for nothing! LOL
What a swell idea....if one can't love themselves, one can't expect anyone else to.
Go for it..you may just start a trend here!!! Excellent! ^5
Old 02-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #260
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Beautiful

I can't imagine such a beautiful paradise, Clay! Maybe you need to host a b/f gathering in your part of the world.

Looking forward to meeting you at the Reunion. Please bring pictures!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Rode off the Island this evening, and saw the most blazingly deep russet orange sunset...takes my breath away..and the dolphin was playing in the tide, too!!! Makes the whole universe seem so incredibly amazing!!!
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:

Tags
single