Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-19-2016, 06:39 PM   #4401
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
You and Salty need to visit San Diego again.
That would make me very happy buddy.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 06:41 PM   #4402
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lofter's

What do other lofter's think about dying ones hair to hide the gray?
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2016, 06:52 PM   #4403
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I think it's about what makes you feel good. I think your hair looks good.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2016, 07:22 PM   #4404
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I think it's about what makes you feel good. I think your hair looks good.
Thank you buddy.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:28 PM   #4405
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2016, 07:43 PM   #4406
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I started getting grays in my 20s. Been coloring my hairs since I was in my 30s. Whatever makes you feel good.

Quote:
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2016, 11:34 PM   #4407
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Say, I've been wondering, surely I am not the only one who has had knee surgery hear. How have any of you dealt with the after effects ? At the moment dealing with a still tender scar plus the cold weather is not making me
a happy camper. Any comments are apresheated.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2016, 11:56 PM   #4408
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Say, I've been wondering, surely I am not the only one who has had knee surgery hear. How have any of you dealt with the after effects ? At the moment dealing with a still tender scar plus the cold weather is not making me
Hi friend, I had total knee replacement two years ago. So far no weather related stuff but a big part of my calf is still numb. Please consult with your doctor if you are having issues.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 01:40 AM   #4409
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

I think I was 38 the last I sneaked into the loft at another time and another place. It's just not as fun to be here now that I'm actually 46 and qualified..But it's good too see others again..
Old 11-20-2016, 04:00 AM   #4410
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi friend, I had total knee replacement two years ago. So far no weather related stuff but a big part of my calf is still numb. Please consult with your doctor if you are having issues.
Hello and thanks for the reply. I have and app with the Doc next week to check things out but he was out of town this week. For the most part things are o.k. but I realized that this wasn't going to be a quick recovery or even be as easy to deal with. So far it has been near three months and I am just starting to drive short distances like the Doctors office grocery ect.. My back issues have come to play in my recovery but after a few sessions with pain car it seams to be working out bit by bit how ever slow it may be. I have one spot behind my knee to the inside of the left knee that has muscle cramps . Finely figuring out how to get in the family suv has become less and less of an issue, it is huge but with a few devices I am getting in and out of it fairly well. Only time will tell how it ends up, I am hoping to be back at the pool tables by the first of January so I'm crossing my fingers about that, hear is to hope. I told my Doctor he needs to re wright the booklet he has in the office that says most people are back to work in a month after surgery... no one should ever think that's a reality.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 07:50 AM   #4411
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Hi Rock. I had my left knee done 2 years ago this past March..I have the Stryker prosthetic in it. I went on a trip to St Croix via San Juan Puerto Rico 7 weeks post op.

I don't have any "issues" with mine other than it IS a prosthetic joint, and as such, it does not/will not ever....bend like the natural knee. With that said, I was pain free the moment I woke up....and have been ever since.

The "cold" doesn't bother it, as it is a prosthetic joint. The scar will take a year or more to feel "normal again". Nerves are cut doing that surgery & is never a guarantee to not feel some numbness. The horrible pain being gone is well worth the benefits of having a total knee done.

Everyone is unique & different, so as such, each one heals a lot differently & rehabs differently.

Try to stay as upbeat as you can & focus on the positive aspects of "I will get better & play pool in January" mindset. It is a different recovery for a total joint as opposed to any other surgeries.

This is all my own experience & opinions...and in no way dismisses anyone else's journey...just offering advice & input you asked for.

BTW I still have the right one to get done BUT I want to finish my weight loss journey, as that is a very important aspect for total knees/hips, etc.

Good luck my friend..hang in there
Old 11-24-2016, 10:32 AM   #4412
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

How did I miss this place? Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm fifty-five years old and happy to be here. I wouldn't change my age for anything!
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 10:47 AM   #4413
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 11:21 AM   #4414
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Lofter's

Happy Thanksgiving Lofter's I hope you all have a good day.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 11:32 AM   #4415
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Happy Thanks Giving to every one, may you have a fantastic day.
This year I am doing something I never have done...I ordered out from our local mom and pop grocery. I know they can do a good job as I have eaten there lots of times when I did feel like cooking.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 11:46 AM   #4416
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by introverted1 View Post
How did I miss this place? Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm fifty-five years old and happy to be here. I wouldn't change my age for anything!

Welcome!!

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 01:23 PM   #4417
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome introverted!

Happy Thanksgiving lofters! I'm thankful for a website that lets me communicate with a diverse group of people. I've met great people on this site.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2016, 08:21 PM   #4418
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Wake up Lofters!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2016, 09:11 PM   #4419
Toolio

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he or him
Relationship Status:
Single

Toolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST Reputation

hiya mel hope all is well in your world?

Toolie
Toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toolio For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2016, 10:50 PM   #4420
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,467 Times in 2,633 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default loft

Well all I can say is I have been white headed like my mother since I was about 32 so I took to dye till I turned 50 then stopped. To each their own but the ladies kind of like it LOL.
Like my aunt use to say "age is a number and I am not listed". I would like to second that.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature