Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-06-2011, 06:59 AM   #41
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Are Super Bowl rings made by the same company
that invented brass knuckles?

Seriously, are those not the gawdiest, hideous,
most uncomfortable looking things you ever saw?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:19 AM   #42
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Are Super Bowl rings made by the same company
that invented brass knuckles?

Seriously, are those not the gawdiest, hideous,
most uncomfortable looking things you ever saw?

The winning team picks who makes the ring. The design is supposed to tell the story of the superbowl. They make about 150 pf em and they cost about 5000 dollars a piece. What a fucking waste of money!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 07:39 AM   #43
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

I am curious if anybody from this thread has read this and is going to participate in boycotting the superbowl? The reason I ask is because I see many of the people posting in here are supposedly all about womens rights. Some of you are the first in line when there is a damsel in distress so what is keeping my fellow community members from acknowledging this female travesty?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I love football, since I first came to his country my father taught me and watched games with me, I fell in love with The Steelers, I love the violence, roughness, testosterone all over the air, hard hits, good food and cheering your team on.

I can't, this week I found out something I never knew, The Superbowl event brings in the worst of things.. It brings in hundreds sometimes even thousands, of underage children that are being raped, tortured,and pimped out..

It's one of the biggest human trafficking events in this country, little girls are being sold off like cattle to be raped, abused and tortured. I ask all of you to please think about boycotting this event, think of our herstory, these children who while we eat and drink are being raped.

I love football, but not enough to ignore the sick things being done during this event.

>link<

>link<

Thanks for listening
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 09:00 AM   #44
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a feeling Pittsburg's gonna win the super bowl!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:07 AM   #45
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default GB all the way

GO PACK GO!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:25 AM   #46
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Black -n- Gold All the Way!

I think it is going to be a very close game. My guess...Steelers by 5 points.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #47
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I love football, since I first came to his country my father taught me and watched games with me, I fell in love with The Steelers, I love the violence, roughness, testosterone all over the air, hard hits, good food and cheering your team on.

I can't, this week I found out something I never knew, The Superbowl event brings in the worst of things.. It brings in hundreds sometimes even thousands, of underage children that are being raped, tortured,and pimped out..

It's one of the biggest human trafficking events in this country, little girls are being sold off like cattle to be raped, abused and tortured. I ask all of you to please think about boycotting this event, think of our herstory, these children who while we eat and drink are being raped.

I love football, but not enough to ignore the sick things being done during this event.

>link<

>link<

Thanks for listening
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
The winning team picks who makes the ring. The design is supposed to tell the story of the superbowl. They make about 150 pf em and they cost about 5000 dollars a piece. What a fucking waste of money!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
I am curious if anybody from this thread has read this and is going to participate in boycotting the superbowl? The reason I ask is because I see many of the people posting in here are supposedly all about womens rights. Some of you are the first in line when there is a damsel in distress so what is keeping my fellow community members from acknowledging this female travesty?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond!!!
I don't know Grant! Spending $5,000 on a ring doesn't seem like a hefty price, when people are spending LESS on little boys and girls for sex! I mean seriously - This is the Super Bowl.

For some reason, 2011 is the year to expose Sex Trafficking in the United States and most importantly, how the Super Bowl in Texas plays a huge role in adding to this atrocity.

Unlike Snow and Grant - I could give a fuck about football. I think the game is repulsive, so in reality I am not missing out on anything by not watching it. I do not go to Super Bowl parties. Not missing out on a thing. What is shocking to me about all of this... That we as a community are not discussing this. That we as a community, knowing what is going on -- all we can say is...

GO PACKERS GO!

I sat my youngest son down with his friends -- Age group 19 -20 - The age where the testosterone is flowing strong. I had them watch the videos out there on Human Sex Trafficking during the Super Bowl. What I watched was an emotional response to what they saw. OUTrage and sadness at the news that little girls and boys, as young as 9 & 10 will be sold to spectators of Super Bowl Sunday. Literally thousands of our babies.

I asked Bennie (age 20) last night... Are you going to a Super Bowl party tomorrow? "No Ma!" How come Bennie? "We are boycotting it, Ma!" Are you upset you are not watching it? "No Ma, this is pretty fucked up what's goin' on!" I am not sure what the other boys are going to be doing... But I can tell you this. They will have the images of young children being bought, sold and raped during the games.

My older son (intellect) doesn't believe boycotting will do any good - Believes we need to speak out about it. But not watching is not going to do anybody any good. Personally - I don't get how you can watch knowing what's going on.

I guess I really want to know what our community thinks about this! What you might be thinking when you are watching the game later today with your buddies! Will you be thinking about the thousands of children? Or will you be thinking - Go Packers Go?

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #48
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Here's what I will never comprehend.. People were ready to draw and quarter Michael Vick over DOGS, that thread lasted for days it was exactly 14 pages of some ugly shit regarding this man and his abuse towards DOGS.. Here we can't even get a "thanks for letting the community know". Tonight for each big play I'll post a candle for whatever child is being raped and tortured in celebration. Happy Super Bowl Rape Fest.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #49
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

I am not American and so watching the Super Bowl is no big deal for me.
However if I was to learn that during a big sporting event in Australia this was occuring I would be sure to vent my anger and boycott the said event. Now I also understand that boycotting is not necesarily going to change what is but at least I would know in my mind and heart that I have done what is right for me.
Hopefully if enough did as I did then the sponsors would get the message and maybe just maybe they would do a community awarement phase during there commercials so as that the entire country would know what was happening, I think then those that are (selling children) would have difficulties and the demand would drop.
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #50
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Please note

As the OP in this thread, I would like to remind people the intent was to talk about a football game.

The current derail is very worthy of discussion and in need of a thread of its own. I look forward to someone starting it.

Enjoy your day.....however you choose to celebrate/boycott it.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #51
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Here's what I will never comprehend.. People were ready to draw and quarter Michael Vick over DOGS, that thread lasted for days it was exactly 14 pages of some ugly shit regarding this man and his abuse towards DOGS.. Here we can't even get a "thanks for letting the community know". Tonight for each big play I'll post a candle for whatever child is being raped and tortured in celebration. Happy Super Bowl Rape Fest.
People will say Snow!

It is not the NFL's fault this is happening!
No it is NOT!
But... Have they spoken out against it?
Will there be one advertising campaign today about it?
Are they helping with their billions of dollars to stop this?
NO they are not.

Facts: "In 2010, the average cost of a 30-second commercial was (according to CBS, the network that televised Super Bowl XLIV that year) approximately US $3.01 million. This excludes costs and fees for actors, equipment, ad agencies, directors, crew and other personnel."

30 seconds of commercial time! 3.01 million dollars. Of course the networks are profiting, but so is the NFL. How many commercials will be played?

For me, if they (NFL) and the TV affiliated had spoken out - I would be feeling a wee bit better about the game. At least they are speaking out. But then again - How can I be disgusted with them, when our own community does or says nothing. Except - GO PACKERS GO!

The only NFL player (I can find) who has spoken out against this - Is Jay Ratliff of Dallas Cowboys. It's on vimeo - So, I cannot embed.

Here is the link: http://vimeo.com/18445593

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #52
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

As the OP in this thread, I would like to remind people the intent was to talk about a football game.

The current derail is very worthy of discussion and in need of a thread of its own. I look forward to someone starting it.

The OP

Next Sunday Feb 6th 6:30 est on Fox.

So, who will you be rooting for?

Packers? Steelers?

Don't care as long as there is a party?

Think football ranks rights up there with a colonoscopy on the fun scale?

Kobi,
You asked "Don't care as long as there is a party?"
I care!
I am stating why I care!
I believe I am within the context of your OP.
I will not be rooting for either team and I stated why.
I think football ranks right up there with a colonoscopy and I stated why.

And actually - I am SHOCKED you would even suggest we start a different thread - that this is a derail when BABIES Kobi are being sold.
To call this a derail?
LOL
Are you kidding me?
This is about FOOTBALL

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014

Last edited by Julie; 02-06-2011 at 09:59 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #53
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:

No Kobi you asked the community HOW we were spending it, rooting for etc..

The only other is a colonascopy, and I would prefer that instead if CHILDREN being raped during an event that I did love to watch. I've nothing else to say, it's all there, facts, I'll start the candles for the victims of this event. Enjoy your Super Rape Fest.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 10:08 AM   #54
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
The OP

Next Sunday Feb 6th 6:30 est on Fox.

So, who will you be rooting for?

Packers? Steelers?

Don't care as long as there is a party?

Think football ranks rights up there with a colonoscopy on the fun scale?

Kobi,
You asked "Don't care as long as there is a party?"
I care!
I am stating why I care!
I believe I am within the context of your OP.
I will not be rooting for either team and I stated why.
I think football ranks right up there with a colonoscopy and I stated why.

Your view of football as right up there with a colonoscopy is duly noted.

The political/humanitarian agenda designed to expose how people exploit others using sporting events is a powerful topic not best served in a thread in a hobbies, crafts, interests....fun thread.

Thank you for taking this discussion to a more appropriate arena.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #55
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Your view of football as right up there with a colonoscopy is duly noted.

The political/humanitarian agenda designed to expose how people exploit others using sporting events is a powerful topic not best served in a thread in a hobbies, crafts, interests....fun thread.

Thank you for taking this discussion to a more appropriate arena.
Dismissed!
Duly Noted!

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Old 02-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #56
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
Dismissed!
Duly Noted!

Not dismissed!
Redirected!

Old 02-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #57
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Folks -

I'm receiving reported posts from this thread.

I appreciate Snow starting another thread for the discussion on the humanitarian aspect of the Superbowl and hope that folks will delve deeper into the topic. All oppressions are linked and it is responsible to educate ourselves.

Also, if you are having issues with a post you have the choice to report it and let us deal with it (rather than acting as moderator, which is against our TOS) or you can engage *respectfully*.

Thanks,
M
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 10:30 AM   #58
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Psychic Nun picks Packers

Out in the cold.

Those interested in the gamesmanship of football and with cable hopefully have on NFL Network.

Teams arrive in 3 hours. They showed them shoveling snow in courtyard around the Lombardi statue. Brrrrr. Bitter cold.

But the Packer's and the Steelers play in that freezing weather.

Well the Psychic Nun has picked the Packers

The Super Bowl psychic nun, who has been picking the Super Bowl winners since 1987 believes the Packers will win with 24-21. Sister Jean Kenny’s track record is 18 right to 7 wrong.Story here*

Super Bowl 2011 - Green Bay Packers predicted to win from many sources - Hartford Pop Culture

Last edited by Tommi; 02-06-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #59
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I actually don't care who wins.......laughin.........I just want to see a good game, not a blow out.....

The Black Eyed Peas will be the halftime show....we should vote on which 3 songs they will do........

oh yeah........steak on the grill, spuds, salad........it's 75 and feels like spring in Oakland......
Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #60
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
I actually don't care who wins.......laughin.........I just want to see a good game, not a blow out.....

The Black Eyed Peas will be the halftime show....we should vote on which 3 songs they will do........

oh yeah........steak on the grill, spuds, salad........it's 75 and feels like spring in Oakland......
no popcorn????

We have devilled eggs, mini hot dogs, meatballs, home made vegetarian pizza, veggies and dip, and CAKE!!!! My cousins wife who is vegan, is making some other goodies to bring also!

I lean to the Packers, but m fine with whoever wins. It isnt near as warm, and its raining, but we are excited none the less, its all about friends coming and the food for me!!!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post: