How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

When MY phone rings and someone else asks me who called, my response is always, "I'm sorry. You must have thought I answered YOUR phone".

Duchess

Last edited by Duchess; 10-25-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Duchess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duchess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #222
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
People that litter all over the damn road.

People that do not pick up after themselves. Your momma don't live here and if she did, you're a grown adult. Pick that sh*t up!

People that leave a mess in the microwave and don't clean it up. It's disgusting seeing nasty food spills left behind.

Agreed, and a pet peeve of mine is please don't put me in the awkward position of asking you, an adult, to pick up after yourself. It's awkward!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #223
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
When MY phone rings and someone else asks me who called, my response is always, "I'm sorry. You must have thought I answered YOUR phone".

Duchess

When people stand there while you are on the phone, waiting to see what's being said. Sometimes nodding occurs, like you have included them somehow.

Being nosey is a huge pet peeve of mine. When i see someone on the phone i walk away to give them some space. Don't hover, it's rude! Personally i don't care what they are saying if it isn't to me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #224
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Yes Ma'am! ..people letting themselves into my house after I didn't hear them knock...went right though two doors mudroom and kitchen before I found them ...
That's what tasers are for.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #225
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I lost track of this.....I could make a LIST! lol

I can't stand wet towels left on the floor....

I can't stand having to hunt down dishes....teenagers..nough said

I can't stand when the trash has been taken out and no one takes a minute to replace the trash bag and just throws trash in the empty trash can...grrrrr

I can't stand the towels not to be folded right....yes I know...sleeping with the enemy type ocd.... I'm TRYING.......

I hate hate hate when my kid has her own ocd episode and rearranges my spice cabinet....I STILL havent found the honey!!! And I had to look high and low for the coconut oil....

I'm gonna stop here...my BP is going up just thinking about it!!!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #226
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation
Default Annoyed? Not Me.....

I know I posted this peeve somewhere before. Oh well.

People who decide to stop and have a conversation at the bottom of the escalator, stairwell and/or in front of the doorway.

When paying my bill at the grocery store or take out restaurant, a complete stranger is right up next to me and can read my credit/debit card and the text on the printed receipt. Standing so close to me is not going to speed up my transaction.

People that must pay in cash with correct change. They take forever to dig the coins out of the reccesses of their pockets or coin purse.

Aggressive drivers. They usually are driving huge pickup trucks or SUVs.

People that believe they are special. They get to cut into lines, break traffic laws, seek immediate attention and act as if they are entitled.

Blatant burping and farting. It is not funny or cute. It is gross actually.

I didn't realize my list was so long and I am just getting started.

Last edited by Greyson; 10-25-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #227
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

When you are seated at a restaurant, eating, and an employee starts sweeping the floor right next to your table.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #228
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

People who drag their feet. Literately, hearing their shoes drag...pick up your feet!.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 05:03 AM   #229
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i hate when you in the bathroom...public or otherwise...and you come out and there's someone standing right there............privacy people!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 05:13 AM   #230
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

pppl who assume .. huge pet peeve ..
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 05:15 AM   #231
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
pppl who assume .. huge pet peeve ..
soooo you've met my mother?? lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:09 AM   #232
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Yes Ma'am! ..people letting themselves into my house after I didn't hear them knock...went right though two doors mudroom and kitchen before I found them ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
That's what tasers are for.

Negative reinforcement is effective in changing inappropriate behavior...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:34 AM   #233
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I have a long list of pet peeves, almost all people related because of my being disabled, but, right at this moment in time, if I start I'll be sitting here typing for the next half hour and if I do that, I'll be running late, so, for now I'll stick with my biggest pet peeve of all:
Ignorant people ...
Old 10-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #234
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
When you are seated at a restaurant, eating, and an employee starts sweeping the floor right next to your table.

i didn't even think of this one but that drives me absolutely BONKERS.

The resort where i worked the servers would start running the electric broom vacuum thingy as people were eating! Between the racket of that or the dust flying up from sweeping i don't know which one drove me nuts the most.

ETA i liked the electric broom so much i bought one for personal use!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:59 AM   #235
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

working in a customer relations position,

people who will not get off their phone to deal with you. I'm thinking just ignore them till they are done. haaaa.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #236
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

On the subject of phones...

If you're talking to me, talk to me....don't do the "oh hang on so and so is calling me" and have other conversations in the background. Drives me nuts. Either talk to me, or say goodbye and go have your other conversation.

On the flip side, I'm struggling with teaching this to Rooster right now. He will come up and ask me questions or try to tell me things when I'm on the phone. I understand that he's accustomed to me working from home and frequently on the phone....and some things can't wait until my conference call (or personal call) is done, but most things can.

It's all about priorities....if I'm the one being put on hold or told to hang on repeatedly, I may just hang up.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #237
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
working in a customer relations position,

people who will not get off their phone to deal with you. I'm thinking just ignore them till they are done. haaaa.

There's a sign at Hop Dinner in LR that says *if you don't have time to hang up and talk to us we don't have time to take your order*.. or something like that.

i work in the Massage industry and when people get on their phones in the office it drives me nuts. Emergencies are one thing but i had a client in my chair during her treatment call her daughter to discuss the laundry. It's rude to me and ruins their 80.00 per hour treatment.

Where i used to work we had a pretty fish tank, only there were no fish. Just old cell phones hanging from the top. It was a clear message that cell phones are not appreciated during this place of relaxation!

Ohmmmmm
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #238
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation
Default more phones

When the phone rings and someone says "if that is **** tell them I'm not in" I don't answer because I don't want to lie to the person on the other end and I don't want to chat to someone (because they always feel the need to justify the call and chat) I don't know or have nothing to say to. THEN the one who 'is out' freaks out because I didn't answer the phone and lie. "That could have been important!" Yeah it could have......next time you'll just answer huh

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #239
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
-Leaving the toilet lid up. Not the seat- obviously that- but the lid too please. Close it.
-Cabinets- when you're done in there, close them.
-Drawers, close them all the way.
-Pretty much, close things up when you are done with them please!
Except the pantry! The pantry door should always be ajar b/c it's really quite common the have your hands full when you need to open it with a toe or elbow

My sister recently adopted a 2-year-old who loves to close things and she says she never noticed how inconvenient a fully closed pantry door can be!
Old 10-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #240
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

There's a sign at Hop Dinner in LR that says *if you don't have time to hang up and talk to us we don't have time to take your order*.. or something like that.
I saw that! .. and another reason we love LR! heh.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve