MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face This thread inspired me to

cut my hair into a cute lil bob..... I love it...

Cuddles, it's sucks having to explain your likings to co workers, family, strangers and sometimes it doesn't suck cause sometimes they get a lil more education then they had before!!

Good luck with boundary crossers that sometimes we encounter in life
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #42
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Slight digression: all of this hair talk reminds me of a post I read on the Planet one time written by a butch that cracked me up.

She got of the airplane and her mother took one look at her and said, "You will shave your head but you won't shave your legs?!"

LOl!
Ha ha that very funny!
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #43
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Slight digression: all of this hair talk reminds me of a post I read on the Planet one time written by a butch that cracked me up.

She got of the airplane and her mother took one look at her and said, "You will shave your head but you won't shave your legs?!"

LOl!

LOL... I have long hair, shave my legs for wearing shorts (some times, and I have dark coarse hair on my legs that my grrl doesn't like looking at or feeling)

...but I only trim my armpits!

My grrl teases that she will cut her hair short, I told her that would be a deal breaker!
Old 03-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #44
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I love you sister of the pure pinkness.

And can i just say, because i probably, most likely, i'm almost positive at this...stand alone with this statement BUT

I loved the mullets. I thought they were sexy, still do.

Just say NO to mullets! I can't agree on this, though I love and adore you, I do not love and adore the mullet! *kisses*