Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 04-08-2012, 07:54 AM   #41
Viola
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
AKA - Una (troll)

Viola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST Reputation
Default this message wasn't responding in the right order

Ok I responded with this post below thinking it'lll be with this other post along with another post, but that didn't happen., so sorry about this how this looks confusing.. I think I'm not responding correctly... Not sure how to edit after words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue View Post
I agree with you here, I think that's so sad if someone is only for butches who has money. I mean that's cold.

I hope I'm doing this right in how to respond I click on the quote thing...

I saw some where on this butch femme planet something to do with - friendship first and then into a relationship and that really is awesome cause this idea of -- (trying to find words here) -- maybe its performance that I dont' like... For that's not real but exchange.

Like example money, um, then maybe that femme was only thinking of herself and to be _________... I don't know word...

wait maybe the word is prostitute, I don't know, but its more of an exchange then a relationship,

if a person is only for a butch with money is that then like an exchange of propperty...

I guess you were saying about needs, um, isn't needs like apart of a relationship, instead of like how I read about that femme only wanted money, yes money is a need but something doesn't set me right here, when that femme only wants a rich butch...

I don't know... am I making anysense kind of?

I mean yes I have needs, like ok I'm extremely a spiritual person and I need time in spirituality and it would be awesome to spend spirituality with a butch, yes., ok, but that sounds in a relationship right?

vs what I heard of that femme wanting a rich butch; how is that a relationship, or am I missing something, I don't know...

it just doesn't sound like a relationship but sounds more like, what can the butch do for the femme, and that's I don't know... Ok I'm getting long winded...

to some this up, is it exchange or a relationship?

sue
Viola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Viola For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 07:55 PM   #42
lisa93

How Do You Identify?:
femme

lisa93 is on a distinguished road

Of course you should try. I worked with PTSD patients before and many were in loving relationships.
lisa93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lisa93 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 01:26 AM   #43
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I know this is the femme zone but i need a bit of help or advice from y'all.

Do y'all think it would be inappropriate for me to bring my ex flowers for when we go out to celebrate her birthday? She asked me to take her out and i abliged to this outing for both of us, granted we are best friends and not getting back together but would flowers be okay or do y'all think it would insinuate something else?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 01:35 AM   #44
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Depends on the person.
My friends give me flowers and from some exes it would be fine because they give flowers to their friends as well, for no reason. But some exes, it would be inapropritate because I know how they feel about flowers - for them it's totally tied to "date" and "what butches do for femmes." I wouldn't want flowers from those exes, it would feel like there was something they were trying to say with them that I didn't want to hear.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 03:41 AM   #45
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with Cupcake, JDeere. If you're the kind of person that likes buying small gifts for friends, then your side of the equation is OK. If your ex is the kind of person who doesnt 'read between the lines' about every darned thing, then her side is OK - if both Ok, buy 'em.

I know if me or my ex bought flowers for the other under the circumstances you describe, either of us would be fine with it. It'd be quite odd coming from her, as she almost never did buy flowers for me, but our partnership died many years ago, and that's not going to rekindle. She also knows that I liek surprising folk with unexpected gofts, so she wouldn;t think anything other than that it would be odd, as I know she doesn't like cut flowers, but she'd appreciate the thought behind the gift.

If she likes cut flowers, and other factors - your personalities, as noted above - don't indicate otherwise, then IMO it'd be a nice gesture. But only you can know whether she;d view a gift of flowers as having an ulterior motive.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 05:45 AM   #46
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Im buying flowers but not roses. To her roses are romantic. A nice bouquet will do.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote