Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-20-2016, 04:23 PM   #261
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
Totally makes sense! Years ago, an astrologer told me that women grow into their sun signs, that we're more like our moon signs in childhood through our 30s, but are more like our sun signs after 40....
This is funny for me because I'm a triple Leo. My sun, moon and rising signs are all Leo, plus there are apparently many other signs in Leo or another fire sign. If the above is true, I have no transitions to look forward to, I suppose. Within the first five minutes of meeting me for the first time, people who are interested in astrology will pat my hand in a conspiratorial way and ask, "You're a Leo, right?"

People often get big eyes when they hear that I'm a triple Leo, and I've had some very strange reactions when astrologers see my chart. I know nothing at all about astrology except for what others have told me about my own chart.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:31 AM   #262
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Well I always thought I was a Cancer (June 21) but some horoscopes say Gemini...... Then I read something about being born "on the cusp" and having a little bit of both Cancer and Gemini, then another article said there is no such thing as a cusp, so I'm really not sure what my sign really is? V. I love astrology but don't quite understand it.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:25 AM   #263
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LEO...typically all Leo.......fire sign.....
Old 02-27-2016, 10:11 AM   #264
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Soooo, what's your sign? As some of you know, I love astrology.
Pisces sun, Scorpio moon, Aquarius rising and a Chinese metal ox...talk about stubborn.

Along with my Libra sun, I am a Scorpio rising and Aries moon. Native American Peridot Iron. I can be stubborn and fierce when I need to be. Lol

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 10:15 AM   #265
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wrote an astrology column for a weekly newspaper for 7 years, and do charts and forecasts... and yet when someone asks me to guess their (sun) sign, it usually takes 12 tries. The public self that we present to others is usually our rising sign, so maybe that's the sign I'm actually guessing. Or maybe I'm just a crappy astrologer

I believe that to be true regarding how the world sees our rising sign. Nobody believes that I am a Libra, I come off as a Scorpio. The lovely thing about that is being a Lobra/Scorpio combination means that people either love you or hate you at first sight.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 03:51 PM   #266
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Or:

Old 02-27-2016, 04:21 PM   #267
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

What's Your Biggest Fear According to Your Zodiac Sign

Libra: Experiencing or Implementing Severe Injustice
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 01:07 PM   #268
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Well I always thought I was a Cancer (June 21) but some horoscopes say Gemini...... Then I read something about being born "on the cusp" and having a little bit of both Cancer and Gemini, then another article said there is no such thing as a cusp, so I'm really not sure what my sign really is? V. I love astrology but don't quite understand it.
An exact birth time will settle the question about which sign the sun was in when you were born, astronomically speaking. But you're right, there are a lot of different takes on the importance of cusps. My own take is that you can go with Cancer. I envision the planets like flashlights, shining ahead into where they're moving. So even if it's barely still in Gemini, you're already picking up a lot of Cancer energy. Imagine standing at the doorway of a dark room (Gemini) and shining a flashlight into the next room (Cancer). You're not yet in that room, but it's illuminated more than the room you're in. That's how I see cusp energy.

Also, that cusp energy doesn't work from next sign to previous sign. That is, people born the day after the cusp aren't tapped into the energy of the previous sign (well, unless something else is going on in that sign). The flashlight doesn't point backwards.

At least that's my take.
Old 02-28-2016, 02:35 PM   #269
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Libra Sun, Capricorn moon (I had to look it up online lol). I don't know much else about Astrology, but find it interesting.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 04:36 PM   #270
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

aries ...sun aries...moon gemini...rising leo

fire signs and an air sign...

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 06:18 PM   #271
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Old 02-28-2016, 08:51 PM   #272
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
An exact birth time will settle the question about which sign the sun was in when you were born, astronomically speaking. But you're right, there are a lot of different takes on the importance of cusps. My own take is that you can go with Cancer. I envision the planets like flashlights, shining ahead into where they're moving. So even if it's barely still in Gemini, you're already picking up a lot of Cancer energy. Imagine standing at the doorway of a dark room (Gemini) and shining a flashlight into the next room (Cancer). You're not yet in that room, but it's illuminated more than the room you're in. That's how I see cusp energy.

Also, that cusp energy doesn't work from next sign to previous sign. That is, people born the day after the cusp aren't tapped into the energy of the previous sign (well, unless something else is going on in that sign). The flashlight doesn't point backwards.

At least that's my take.
That's the first time I've ever heard a description of 'cusp' that seems meaningful to me.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:27 PM   #273
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Sun, Mercury, Venus = Pisces
Rising and Jupiter = Gemini
Moon and Neptune = Sagittarius
Mars = Cancer
Saturn = Leo
Pluto = Libra

And alas, no earth.

Unless you count my Chinese horoscope in which I am an earth horse.

I've been told I have a "grand trine"
And that it makes me lucky - but being this lucky, it takes a long time to learn lessons other people learn early. I don't know if I really have a grand trine, but I'm lucky.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl

Last edited by Nat; 03-09-2016 at 10:31 PM.
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2016, 10:48 PM   #274
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm....some ppl say I'm Capricorn...while others say that I'm Aquarius...So, can we agree and say Im the best of both?
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2016, 11:31 PM   #275
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

You should be able to go to Astro.com and find out for sure.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 11:57 PM   #276
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Old 03-10-2016, 12:00 AM   #277
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Sun sign: Pisces/Aries cusp
Rising sign: Pisces
Moon sign: Aries

I dont know where the rest of my planets are off the top of my head.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2016, 12:31 AM   #278
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
You should be able to go to Astro.com and find out for sure.
Ty...I did...Apparently I have a lot of "houses" They said I'm Aquarius but I have been Capricorn my whole life until now !! Anyways, it still a mystery because I dont know for sure at what time I was born...I just remember my mama saying it was around 7 am which is not too precise (I definitively don't blame her for the lack of accuracy due the painful circumstances! lol) Anyway, that was the time I used...January 20th 1965 (gulp) 7 AM San Juan Puerto Rico...
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2016, 08:52 PM   #279
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Gemini! Only the good stuff... none of the whackiness!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2016, 09:01 PM   #280
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Pisces.......
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
astrology, betenoire is awesome, cancers are 2nd to none, geminis are the best, geminis bow to pisces, libras rule the world, pisces are delusional, pisces kick gemini butt, year of the horse