Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-26-2021, 04:15 AM   #1741
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I can't stop laughing. A woman pranked her man, said she spent their stimulus money on lingere, so he'd find her sexy after the birth of their twins - Oh no you didn't. Well you're returning them and getting me my money back. Oh yes you are! Let's go! She told him she could'nt it was on sale non-refundable but they might still be able to stop payment on the things she put on credit. He went - What the... you mean you're telling me there's more? She said yes and told him since the clothes cost more than the amount of stimulus money they got she signed an agreement to pay the balance off in monthly installments, but at a good interest rate. He went off. I have to hand it to him he did a really, really good job of restraining himself. It was so funny especially when he realized he'd been pranked. I have to give him a lot of credit, he was a really good sport about it, but I bet he's already plotting his revenge. I hope when he does he makes a video of it. I can empathize, really relate because in my teens my partner did something similar only in our case it was not a prank. I forgave her but talk about a stretch, it wasn't with ease I cleared that hurdle.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 01:03 AM   #1742
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Tracey Ullman videos on YouTube.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 07:58 AM   #1743
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My birthday card from my sister yesterday. She is a HOOT! made me laugh so hard!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2022, 08:56 AM   #1744
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

GPS....don't listen to it!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2022, 11:02 AM   #1745
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cracked you up today

I fell asleep on the couch watching tv waiting for a friend to call. I awoke with the sound of the phone and picked it up and said hello, hello, hello. I sat up and to my surprise I was talking into the tv remote. The phone on the tv woke me up. I laughed so hard at ME for sleeping so soundly.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2022, 08:48 PM   #1746
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

While riding my golf cart threw the campground I passed a man walking a German Shepherd on an extenda leash. He barked and carried on. As I passed him I heard a BIG dog bark coming from the camper I was passing. I looked that way and saw a Boston Terrier in the window. The people were sitting at the picnic table. I said that is a big dog bark not a Boston Terrier bark. She said there is a Great Dane inside.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2022, 08:18 AM   #1747
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

The calandar saying it's spring but then seeing snow flurries in the air.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2022, 08:04 AM   #1748
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

My wife's post on a site for giving away free stuff. It is hilarious. But it is exactly what happened and I still remember the looks we got the 2 times we actually wore them. I usually don't give a fat rat's ass what people think about me,( most butches wouldn't last a minute if we did), but those looks were priceless. In the meantime there are already 15 people who want them. Who knew there were so many tall people with questionable taste in our neighborhood.

Here's the post. I hope you find it as amusing as I have.

Have you ever had to change into or out of your bathing suit in your car or behind some bushes because there was no place to change at the beach? Me too! So when I saw these adult ponchos online, I thought they were brilliant. Portable changing rooms! They double as towels! They have pockets and hoods! I immediately ordered 2.

My first mistake was not checking the sizes properly. I ordered large because I wanted to make sure there would be plenty of room for changing clothes. There is. But I didn’t check the length, and they are waaaay too long. I am 5’2’’ , wife is 5’5’’, and we look RIDICULOUS in them.

See how cute these people look wearing them? See how much fun they’re having? We don’t look like that. We wore them a couple of times and it was clear from the looks we got that we shouldn’t ever wear them again.

Maybe they could be saved if either of us had the skills to shorten them, but we don’t. Would you like to be the recipient of strange looks at the beach or pool in your matching pink and blue hooded adult ponchos? They’re super soft and cozy. Maybe you will have as much fun wearing them as the models in the photos do!

Please take both. I don’t want either of their feelings to be hurt.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2022, 06:49 AM   #1749
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGfjyVOW0
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2022, 06:58 PM   #1750
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Watching a video of my great nephew. He is so animated and gets so excited.each year or so he changes up on what excites him. This year it is trains. They took a video of him standing beside the train tracks with the train barreling by lol and he was soooo excited about it.

First it was farm equipment and he could name them all and tellyou what they do. Then trash trucks then emergency vehicles then he got to where he could tell you everything about cars and car parts. Now it is trains. Says he wants to be a teacher or a pastor. So however it turns out he will be well rounded

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2022, 03:29 PM   #1751
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
OMG, he was spot on!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2022, 09:01 AM   #1752
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

a 34 second audio clip that I received at 6:43am.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 09:59 PM   #1753
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I hadn't seen one of these commercials until recently on Prime and now I can't get away from them but they crack me up.

The one I saw is more snotty but these are still funny too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2022, 11:17 PM   #1754
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

My sister's Chi. She is a tiny little thing but she is wide open as long as her eyes are open. She's like a wind up toy buzzing around.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2022, 07:07 AM   #1755
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

a reindeer story

I'm still chuckling about it!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2022, 07:27 PM   #1756
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend's stories of his day Christmas shopping then later "baby sitting " my goofy pup.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 08:37 AM   #1757
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

People not being so Feliz Navidad.

There is always something that cracks me up. Thank you!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2023, 08:39 AM   #1758
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

This morning while scrolling on the computer, I also had CNN on. CNN was talking about the push for electric cars to help with emisson control. At the same time the computer was showing me an article that Hannity was upset the electric cars are not going to have AM radios in them. Seems to me electric cars are a "2 for" when it comes to bad emissions there Mr. Hannity.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2023, 08:17 AM   #1759
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I joined POF to try and find people to go out for coffee or a drink with while Bevi and I are trying to figure things out. I got a like today and was perusing the woman's profile and pics. She had 3 pics posted and I couldn't help but notice the woman in her first pic had no tatoos while the woman in her second pic had almost a full sleeve on her left arm. Then what really cracked me up was her third pic. Here she was standing in a stream where she had apparently been fishing and what catch was she hefting in the air....a wicked big CATFISH! Yep, she can always say she forewarned any takers!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2023, 10:43 AM   #1760
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Us two mischievous gals snuck in to see fireworks from the best advantage point last night. My friend used to live at these condo with a beach front part. She made me turn into this driveway that was blocked with sawhorses and two men. And a police car parked on the side of the road. She rolled down her window and said, were going to 374. They let us in. That was her condo. We even parked in the driveway to 374. The new owner was not there.

I turn to her and say..do you know the lady's name? Lol
She did not.

We opted to leave our drinks in my car, for fear there was no bathroom to use! Lol

It was awesome. Best view I've ever had for fireworks.

You just never know about us!
(She's my traveling friend and partner in crime!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: