Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-29-2017, 05:19 PM   #13281
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

My sincere condolences, JD.................
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 05:20 PM   #13282
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 102,890 Times in 24,050 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I wish more chosen family was closer to me. There's a lot to do and explore and fun day trip kind of things to do here but there's only a very few things that I want to do on my own. I want my peoples! Friends make everything better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 06:06 PM   #13283
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 12,758 Times in 2,710 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sorry to hear that JD. My thoughts are with you and your family.

My choice to postcard was most certainly the right choice. The gathering was held in a big barn in Poughkeepsie. About 150-200 folks came? Mostly women spanning late teens to in their 70s-80s. I sat next to a woman celebrating her 72nd birthday today so I made her a card while we were making postcards. There were women with young babies nursing, toddlers and youngsters playing around, dogs weaving in and out, and a lot of good conversations. They had us set up to mostly send postcards to officials we are fighting against but I also added to our list to send thank you notes to Elizabeth Warren and others who are on our side and fighting hard. I also wrote to Kellyanne Conway and requested a personal meeting with Trump for a small group of women. Ha.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 06:27 PM   #13284
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,224 Times in 6,799 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

We're getting snow again...

I just hope the housekeeper can get here in the morning so I can go home.

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2017, 08:22 PM   #13285
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,224 Times in 6,799 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Ever wish something different would happen?

I do. All the time. I attribute it to the restless, nomadic nature of a Sagittarius.

I seek roots then I rebel against them...I'm a walking conundrum.

Maybe I just feel caught in a rut. Maybe I'm just scared because things in my life have achieved some level of homeostasis. Maybe it's winter blues. I don't know. I just feel like I'm waiting for something yo HAPPEN. Maybe it's just time for me to make something happen.

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2017, 06:03 PM   #13286
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,560 Times in 7,795 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Thinking about it!

On my mind:

Bella's surgery. I'm a little freaked out for her but I know it will be fine. Her vet is amazing and I've worked with him for almost 8 years so I trust the process. Just a little bit EEK-Y about dropping her off and waiting.

Love that fur blur like crazy. <3
Buy ButchFemmePlanet Merch Here:

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 01:51 AM   #13287
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,342 Times in 2,280 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We lost both of my dad's parents within a month, right after Thanksgiving. I miss them.

I'm tired of working full-time and going to school full-time and lining up doctor appointments. I am starting to forget how it is to have down time that isn't just on the weekends because those go by too fast and I just want to sleep.

Already ready for this semester to be over so I can have summer break and breathe before jumping into multiple math classes.

Just going to remind myself all this stress will be over soon, and worth it. One day at a time. Ommmmm.

I think I need some mothafuckin' yoga, yanno?
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 02:03 AM   #13288
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,193 Times in 6,115 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

This insomnia and how much it's gonna make tomorrow suck.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 06:45 AM   #13289
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 6,473 Times in 1,376 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

I gotta buy a white flag and just carry that fucker around.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:16 AM   #13290
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 23,298 Times in 5,044 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I am the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

I gotta buy a white flag and just carry that fucker around.
Hang in there!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 10:44 AM   #13291
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Rainbows of love

Thanked 29,469 Times in 7,232 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Frustrated ATM! Just very frustrated!
Old 02-01-2017, 11:32 AM   #13292
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

How much time I should leave to clear off my car before therapy.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 12:20 PM   #13293
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Otherwise engaged

Thanked 18,811 Times in 5,305 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

I cannot remember a time when I did not have to run everyday to keep up with my work schedule and my chores.

Spring is coming and that is the busy time for biologist. I am going to be super busy.

I may need to take more vitamins and work on my stamina.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 02:50 PM   #13294
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 14,398 Times in 4,316 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
My family right now, my uncle passed away late last night, he was only 78.
(((((( JD )))))))))) so sry
Old 02-01-2017, 05:54 PM   #13295
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,008 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Buying land..............
Old 02-01-2017, 06:40 PM   #13296
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 27,214 Times in 8,994 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
(((((( JD )))))))))) so sry
(((((Ocean))))) thank you.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 01:43 PM   #13297
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 32,277 Times in 8,051 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Will Luke Bryan wear jeans or other kind of pants?
What song will Lady Gaga open with?
Will we hear, "Houston , we have a problem"?
How many times will we see the Patriots quarterback's wife?
So many things to drink on or bet about...lol

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 03:33 PM   #13298
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,040 Times in 1,721 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind is: my girlfriend and Monte and soon to be grand child ��

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......

Last edited by MysticOceansFL; 02-05-2017 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Changed
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 08:31 PM   #13299
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 6,473 Times in 1,376 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monkey mind ... that 'one' you know who you don't want to want but you want her to want you but she doesn't but you don't stop wanting her still, y'know? LoL And, all the new photoshoots I've been on recently and the lack of time to clean up the pictures for my clients and when am I going to be able to quit my day job so I can do this gig full time. And, planning for my vacation to Assateague Island end of April and how excited I am that I'm counting days - 83 as of today. And, that I overspent a wee bit today shopping but justified it to myself as birthday gifts to me since I have to spoil myself you know being freaking single and all! Oy LoL but I did get some lovely new things today and for a few moments, they made me very happy. And, then it all circles back around to why doesn't she want me and I decide I need a klonopin and a warm bath. I'm exhausted thinking about what is on my mind.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:17 AM   #13300
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Not being able to sleep. Again.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: