Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-24-2019, 06:18 PM   #14321
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 26,114 Times in 8,143 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow's commute to work, before the sanding crew is out sanding highways. We got a titch of snow this morning, but the bulk of the snow storm lands late this evening, which will make getting to work pretty hazardous. I've got the car already tarped and covered, for ease of snow removal in the morning. Studded tires are A-Okay. Trunk is loaded down with emergency supplies, and I got my new battery for the phone, so my phone is charged and ready to go in the morning @ 0430 hrs.

Old 02-24-2019, 06:34 PM   #14322
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,990 Times in 2,529 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

this is on my mind ...

I was about to feed the pups their dinner. Realized I meant to make a trip to the closest Dollar General and pick up enough for tonight and thru next Saturday. I am so dirty ... but they won't like having to wait extra for me to shower. That is what I planned to do after I fed them. Sometimes we have to put others' priorities ahead of our own. I will wash my face, throw a cap on and get their food. I can shower after that. Yes, it's a good plan.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 05:51 AM   #14323
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 102,940 Times in 24,069 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't function well on less than 5 hours of sleep so today is going to be rough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 11:19 AM   #14324
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 7,685 Times in 2,267 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Food, I'm so hungry.
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 12:59 PM   #14325
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Rainbows of love

Thanked 29,471 Times in 7,233 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Treating myself better.

Continuing to work on myself, to be a better me
Old 02-26-2019, 07:36 AM   #14326
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 12,758 Times in 2,710 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter got a summer internship in Colorado. I'm really excited for her. There was only one slot open for what she was looking for and she got it. Colorado is also very far from home so I'm feeling a little
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 07:38 PM   #14327
Ender

How Do You Identify?:

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I'm at a point where I'd honestly rather be single than be ghosted by people on the sites and apps. Fuck 'em, I'm happier by myself.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 12:14 PM   #14328
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers
Relationship Status:
clearly you dont need to know

Thanked 1,759 Times in 712 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

I have a lot on my mind.

So much that it keeps me from getting the much needed sleep I know I need.

Grad school, teaching, lesson plans, fafsa, registering, where should I move to for practicum and internship... should I even stay in this state or move to where I know I need to eventually end up?

Another move... to where I know no one again. Not that has ever been an issue (making friends), but I'd like to settle down sometime....yanno? lol

"The cave that you fear holds the treasure you seek"

Please, cancel my subscription to your issues.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 10:44 AM   #14329
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 32,310 Times in 8,065 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Actions speak louder than words.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 12:06 PM   #14330
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers
Relationship Status:

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Actions speak louder than words.
Preach it girl! I completely agree.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 12:08 PM   #14331
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers
Relationship Status:

I wish i could enjoy the many blessing I recently had or milestones I have achieved, but I keep loading up my agendas and platters with more, just to stay busy and ignore other things. It isn't working.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 04:32 PM   #14332
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 27,222 Times in 9,000 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I really miss her, I miss late night calls, I just miss everything in general till things went south!
JDeere is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 07:23 PM   #14333
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 102,940 Times in 24,069 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've got a lot going on in my noggin but mostly I'm tired. Do I dare attempt to go to bed this early and risk laying in bed, wide-eyed, for a couple hours or do I wait until my normal-ish time?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 11:41 PM   #14334
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2019, 08:36 AM   #14335
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 27,222 Times in 9,000 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My next step/move.
JDeere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 05:04 PM   #14336
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default My ongoing Art Project: Repurposing Privacy Room-divider Screens

I'm still trying to figure out how to repurpose a set of privacy screens, room dividers, that were given to me recently. I can't decide whether to go get plexi-glass type sheets of acrylic to anchor onto the backs of the dividers, then take marbles in shades of combinations of blue and green and purple, etc, and set them into each quadrant square and fill the squares with some sort of acrylic -- so they stay inside the squares permanently? OR, go buy cloth-like onion paper in a variety of colorful shades to achieve the stained glass church window effect?

That is what has been on my mind since I got them the first of the year. I'm trying to figure out how to make them sturdier, and then attach them all together, to they stretch out across a bigger field of space (for the front windows in my new apartment)…. so that when it's too bright, all I have to do is stretch them across the room, not only for privacy, but to lend an added ambiance to soothe the whole living room experience.

Here's what a single room divider looks like (I have three of them).

I hope to get my privacy screen project done by next weekend or the following weekend.

Old 04-21-2019, 10:17 PM   #14337
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how to repurpose a set of privacy screens, room dividers, that were given to me recently. I can't decide whether to go get plexi-glass type sheets of acrylic to anchor onto the backs of the dividers, then take marbles in shades of combinations of blue and green and purple, etc, and set them into each quadrant square and fill the squares with some sort of acrylic -- so they stay inside the squares permanently? OR, go buy cloth-like onion paper in a variety of colorful shades to achieve the stained glass church window effect?

That is what has been on my mind since I got them the first of the year. I'm trying to figure out how to make them sturdier, and then attach them all together, to they stretch out across a bigger field of space (for the front windows in my new apartment)…. so that when it's too bright, all I have to do is stretch them across the room, not only for privacy, but to lend an added ambiance to soothe the whole living room experience.

Here's what a single room divider looks like (I have three of them).

I hope to get my privacy screen project done by next weekend or the following weekend.

Oh I love those type of screens. Those I've seen have had larger windows, not as many panes though. Plus they were definitely less upscale too. Our local Walmart where I window shopped doesn't carry such finery. Besides if I put that many screens in my apartment they'd be the apartment. Well not really but they'd fill up the living room and leave little space for walking that's for sure. Anyhow these look a lot nicer than those I've been eye spying - what a score! Are we going to get to see pictures when they're done?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2019, 10:47 PM   #14338
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers
Relationship Status:

planning a trip

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2019, 12:20 AM   #14339
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paisano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,707 Times in 1,084 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

1am. and I have begun taking out my uninsulated, interior, wall down to the exterior wood. -After I put in the insulation, should I use the weathered 100+ year old fence wood I already have for a new wall, or should I buy new wood?
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2019, 12:40 AM   #14340
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Oh I love those type of screens. Those I've seen have had larger windows, not as many panes though. Plus they were definitely less upscale too. Our local Walmart where I window shopped doesn't carry such finery. Besides if I put that many screens in my apartment they'd be the apartment. Well not really but they'd fill up the living room and leave little space for walking that's for sure. Anyhow these look a lot nicer than those I've been eye spying - what a score! Are we going to get to see pictures when they're done?
No, I won't be sharing any pictures of the finished product, FSF. The screens given to me actually have four panels, whereas the picture example I found on the web has three panels. I'm not sure where the previous owner bought them. But I will somehow get this art project finished in the next couple of weeks.