Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,391 Times in 1,247 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
Pork chops
Mashed potatoes
Gravy
Yummidy
How do you cook your pork chops?
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #10102
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,361 Times in 454 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am making a slow cooker dish that is seeming to me a lot like chicken pot pie, sans the dough. I hopelessly adore my slow cooker! (Thank you ONLY!) We will have a Greek salad with that.

For dessert I am sure we will sample the cookies I am making for ONLY's company Christmas party. (Chewy chocolate chip cookies and chocolate pudding cookies with SKOR bar bits melted in.)
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #10103
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,224 Times in 6,798 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken enchiladas! I never made them before. I'm cooking the chicken in the slow cooker with some tomatoes and green peppers and seasoning. Then Teddy is gonna work some magic with the mixture once he gets home and they will be enchiladas ....lol

Oh and we're having Spanish rice with it....and I'm hoping corn....but I think we don't have any.....note to Teddy....lol
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 02:38 PM   #10104
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
married to the beautiful Ms. Norma

Thanked 6,011 Times in 1,644 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Chicken enchiladas! I never made them before. I'm cooking the chicken in the slow cooker with some tomatoes and green peppers and seasoning. Then Teddy is gonna work some magic with the mixture once he gets home and they will be enchiladas ....lol

Oh and we're having Spanish rice with it....and I'm hoping corn....but I think we don't have any.....note to Teddy....lol
So glad I seen the note could've sworn I asked for a text.....lol
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #10105
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,330 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

we're having left overs...there is pot roast with potatoes and carrots or roasted chicken and angel hair herb pasta....for desert we have 3 berry pie and vanilla ice cream or 3 other ice creams to choose from: mint chocolate chip, mud slide (coffee with oreo cookie) or moose (looks like death by chocolate) something or other ..I can't remember the exact name *shrugs*
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #10106
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

I put a beef roast, potatoes, and carrots in the crock pot. Going to make gravy and corn when I get home......and Voila, easy dinner night!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lazy Daze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #10107
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 12,171 Times in 2,607 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Spring rolls stuffed with basmati and mushrooms and nappa cabbage with hoisin sauce. Then going out for frozen yogurt sundae party with friends.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #10108
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,355 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Default Since I am...

culinarily challenged, anything I can put on the stove top or microwave. Tomorrow I'll go out for a big, juicy ribeye.
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #10109
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,484 Times in 1,811 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

shrimp
probably with mac and cheese
and texas toast

Tomorrow my ex-now-bf and her wife are treating me and The Boy to The Melting Pot. weeeeeeeeeeee
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #10110
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

veggie chili
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #10111
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Enjoying being good to myself again

Thanked 29,230 Times in 7,189 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Chicken Pot Pie...the Colonel came by and made me one special...
Old 12-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #10112
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Enjoying being good to myself again

Thanked 29,230 Times in 7,189 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post
shrimp
probably with mac and cheese
and texas toast

Tomorrow my ex-now-bf and her wife are treating me and The Boy to The Melting Pot. weeeeeeeeeeee
[COLOR="Blue"]Ohh I LOVE The Melting Pot. My first & only time to go was 3 years ago...in Hotlanta...my weekend date wanted to go that..she hadn't ever been[ either. We went with a gay guy couple...oh my did we have a blast....enjoy it pajama pajama pajama/COLOR]
Old 12-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #10113
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,600 Times in 1,522 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I had stir fried veggies and bourbon soaked chicken over brown rice and 2 glasses of Pinot Noir.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
無料のライブ
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Duchess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duchess For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #10114
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,949 Times in 1,860 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Greek lemon soup.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #10115
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,857 Times in 905 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

pepperoni pizza and beer...
yum
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chefhmboyrd For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #10116
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,095 Times in 2,589 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

We had beef stew served over polenta.

I think I'll add mushrooms next time.

:worcestershiresauceisyummy:
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #10117
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 102,249 Times in 23,904 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had lentil soup and then a handful of kettle chips and then a couple of handfuls of white corn chips with salsa and a little queso. Not particularly healthy with the chips, but interesting when I starting mixing stuff.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #10118
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Pb&j, yum!
The Following User Says Thank You to kissinfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 11:10 PM   #10119
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,925 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Fantastic homemade crab cake sammich and two karge helpings if a delicious vinegar based slaw with crunchy things in it (it has a name, just can't remember it) -- Followed by an evening of femme friendship, laughter and conversation!,

Thank you, TF!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 12:48 AM   #10120
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,281 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Hour!

Went to Bellingham WA with a friend. She was looking for a dapper wool vest. And we found one at Lummi Fisheries along the waterfront. I didn't even know Bellingham now has such an interesting and fishy smelling pier area of stores to rival Seattle. We are going back to check out all the little shops some time. She found her wool vest (yes, some Canadians are cold blooded) lol. We hit Happy Hour at Bob's Burgers and Brew in Sumas. Yours truly had a tonic water and gin and was feeling suddenly merry by half the glass. Wow. Going down again, and will have to contact some b/f in the area perhaps. Turkey sandwich, salad with champagne vinegarette finished off the meal. Content.
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner