Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-31-2010, 05:32 AM   #1
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gamers Unite!

I couldn't find a general video game thread and I keep seeing references to them all over the place these days! So here's your chance to brag about your mad skillz! Addicted to FPS's? Bejeweled wizard? Console to PC to MMO's to casual, what's your game of choice?
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 05:44 AM   #2
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's fairly common knowledge that I've been a pretty hard core WoW'er for a few year's now. My main is a resto shaman in a women's guild on Bronzebeard but I've got alts across a number of servers including a few on Proudmoore. We're taking a raiding break until the xpac so I'm just working on leveling some alts right now.

I'm not a big fan of consoles but I got a Wii for my birthday a couple of year's ago and we have a lot of fun with it when we take the time to play. Mostly just the Wii Sports and Fit games. I'd like to find some RPG's for the Wii.

I've always played a lot of casual PC games and I'm currently on a Spider Solitaire kick again. Was really into hidden object games for awhile but kind of got burned out. I've cut back most of my Facebook games but still have MindJolt and Family Feud on my bookmarks. And I still get a kick out of the Windows games mostly Free Cell and Mine Sweeper.

I've also been looking for some not stupid games for my iPhone. Anyone have good phone game suggestions?
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I love to game. WoW is on the top of the list. SC2 has been pretty awesome so far. Looking forward to Diablo III! However I like all games, every system. The only thing im missing to round off my collection is a ps3, but all games, all types, all consoles or lack of consoles rock my socks!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I love Halo, Tomb Raider, Destroy All Humans, Fable II
I want to play COD I hear it's good.
I like most games.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:34 AM   #5
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

!!

game here. Wii has been fun (especially the netflix streaming!)

i've loved all types of games from old school Mario & Jurassic Park on Nintendo to The Longest Journey, Sims, and MMOs like Second Life & A Tale in the Desert. i think ATITD is my favorite. i've dabbled in so many others. oh and i can't forget Hidden Object puzzles and MAHJONG.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:59 AM   #6
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I play the City of Heroes MMO, on the villian side, Freedom server. I am on there just about every day, at some point or other.

http://www.cityofheroes.com/en.html
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Anyone who knows me knows I'm into WoW. Like, I play almost every day, I have multiple 80s-into WoW.

Wii looks like fun
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 11:00 AM   #8
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I love all kinds of games. Although I need to brush up on my Wii skills, as it was no fun having my ass handed to me by my niece. *grumble*

I have a PS2, but don't play it much since we bought the Wii. I want a PS3 or an Xbox, but that might be pushing it.

I play WoW just about every night with Mare. We manage to squeeze in a few quests/battlegrounds. That has to be my favorite as far as online computer games.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #9
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
I love all kinds of games. Although I need to brush up on my Wii skills, as it was no fun having my ass handed to me by my niece. *grumble*

I have a PS2, but don't play it much since we bought the Wii. I want a PS3 or an Xbox, but that might be pushing it.

I play WoW just about every night with Mare. We manage to squeeze in a few quests/battlegrounds. That has to be my favorite as far as online computer games.
Horde FTW

And since the patch allows cross-game/server/side chat, add me the.fates.will.it at gmail dot com
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Well let's see..

Gayla got me and Sparx hooked on WoW - thanks Unka. In all seriousness, we quite enjoy it and it didn't suck my life away like I was afraid it would. I haven't really decided who is my main, though I'm leaning toward my Draenai Shaman (Level 51-ish I think) and my next highest is my Night Elf Druid (Level 36ish) who I'm currently working to level fast because I'm quite enjoying playing with her in cat-form. And I have a Horde Blood Elf in like the high teens or so. Sparx and I play a lot together so we tend to plan our characters around what we wanna be able to do together, which is fun.

Okies, enough about WoW....

I also play Webkinz and have recently revived my long since dead Neopets account though I don't think I'm gonna start playing there again.

When it comes to console games, I like the Wii and I lean towards games with "no bad guys", like the ocean diving game, or Animal Crossing and other cute farming type games. Sparx and the boys play RPGs on it mostly. Gayla - have you looked in the bargain sections of stores like Game Stop/EB Games? They have some cheapo but fun rpgs for the wii.

I played Wizard101 for about a year with Sparx which was sorta like..... WoW for six year olds, which was a great way to introduce me to the MMORPG world..

Oh and um.... i also have Hello Kitty Online (MMORPG) installed though I only play it every once in a rare, rare while... it's pretty cute.
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:17 PM   #11
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Just played God of War. I must beat Aries then and only then can I play GoW 2 and 3.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #12
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Free Xbox 360 to students buying a PC

If you are a student and you are planning on buying a desktop PC soon, Microsoft will give you a free Xbox 360! Check out this link for details:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6314575...ll%3Btitle%3B1
Old 05-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #13
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

You've got the right thread for this young butch. I am skilled in many different games. I'm a hardcore gamer anyhow. As far as old school games are concerned, I love Atari and Nintendo games. However, my favorite games I really get into are shooting, RPG, racing, etc. I love the Metal Gear Solid Series, Final Fantasy, Need for Speed, Grand Theft Auto, God of War, Assassin's Creed, etc.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #14
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so I currently have in running and playable condition a Nintendo system a Sega system complete with sega cd expansion and the s64 expansion, one gameboy, a couple of gameboy advances, a gameboy ds, a playstation 2, and an xbox360. I frequently play with all of them depending on mood. My current addictions are Halo Wars and Fable 2. I am wanting to LA Noire. I also am a devoted Runescape addict online and Bejeweled Blitz. I was a Mafia Wars junkie but I got bored.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:05 PM   #15
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet View Post
Okay so I currently have in running and playable condition a Nintendo system a Sega system complete with sega cd expansion and the s64 expansion, one gameboy, a couple of gameboy advances, a gameboy ds, a playstation 2, and an xbox360. I frequently play with all of them depending on mood. My current addictions are Halo Wars and Fable 2. I am wanting to LA Noire. I also am a devoted Runescape addict online and Bejeweled Blitz. I was a Mafia Wars junkie but I got bored.
wow. you impress me huge!!! I too am addicted to Halo Wars, Fable 2. I was also into Mafia wars until i got too high up and i got bored. I love Runescape. I am currently addicted to Kingdoms of Camelot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 06:38 PM   #16
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

I am currently playing Fable II on my xbox 360. Love it. There's so many things to do, its gonna take me a long while to get though the whole game. My MMO of choice is still City of Heroes.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:15 PM   #17
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

I love Fable 2. Resident Evil series anyone?
Old 05-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #18
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Right now I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas. It's an alright game, I get to kill people, but the Fallout game previous to this one was more fun because it had more people to kill and you could find more money and ammunition. But overall, I like the game. I have spent hours upon hours on the couch playing this stupid game; sad, I know, but it relaxes me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 10:34 PM   #19
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Right now I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas. It's an alright game, I get to kill people, but the Fallout game previous to this one was more fun because it had more people to kill and you could find more money and ammunition. But overall, I like the game. I have spent hours upon hours on the couch playing this stupid game; sad, I know, but it relaxes me.
sweet game.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2011, 06:55 AM   #20
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Used to game a lot more than I do now. But I recently bought Fable III (fucking loved the Lost Chapters, but then they never released Fable II for PC and I'm not into console so I'm pretty fucking happy they did this), which could very well be the kick off to a new streak of way too much gaming.

My favourite games (all on PC) are: Fable: The Lost Chapters, Neverwinter Nights (first one and Shadows of Undrentide expansion...second one wasn't as good for some reason), Medieval Total War I (plus Viking expansion), Sid Meier's Pirates, Diablo II and the Witcher (haven't got Witcher 2 yet, though).
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: