Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Old 01-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #362
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Old 01-08-2012, 05:23 AM   #363
StoneFinn

How Do You Identify?:
Transgressive Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine
Relationship Status:
hog-tied with love

StoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Electric (as well as explosive and exposure ;) )

"If I were to think of and dwell on disastrous possibilities, I could do nothing. I throw myself headlong into my work, and come up again with my studies; if the storm within gets too loud, I take a glass too much to stun myself." ~~ Van Gogh
StoneFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to StoneFinn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #364
Daktari

Well, yanno me, I don't do landscapes and such like so here's my take on E

Entertainer in Barcelona

Elvis is alive and well and singing in Blackpool

I got my Eye on you!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #365
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=Incubus;500304][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Well, yanno me, I don't do landscapes and such like so here's my take on E

The assignment was the letter "E" you covered that quite well! I dig street shots not to good at them myself I get lost in composing instead of shooting. Great Elvis capture!! I like the perspective on the last one especially!

"Judge not that ye be not judged."
"Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy"

See My Photography here
[IMG]
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #366
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

EEL

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 04:00 AM   #367
Daktari

[quote=Ashton;500910]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Well, yanno me, I don't do landscapes and such like so here's my take on E

The assignment was the letter "E" you covered that quite well! I dig street shots not to good at them myself I get lost in composing instead of shooting. Great Elvis capture!! I like the perspective on the last one especially!
Cheers Ashton, I appreciate you taking the time for your kind words.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #368
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Electricity ~ Antique Wireless Association, Radio Communication Museum - K.Fun 2010
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #369
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default An Eagle by another name...

The Mexican EAGLE aka Cara Cara

[IMG][/IMG]

These rapters facinate me, I dont know if since I first discovered them is why they seem to be more prevelant around here or that their original habitat has changed and they have choosen my area to migrate to but I certainly do see them more often in recent times. Even thought the Buzzard/Vulture is a larger bird they are afraid of the ME. They will stay back even if there are more of them. Usually the ME travel in pairs. The day I took this picture there were two of them and 8-10 vultures all standing back until the ME both got their bit then they stepped in and even then only 1 or 2 at a time. I watched them for quite a while and every time the ME wanted back at the carcass the buzzards all backed off.

See My Photography here
[IMG]

Last edited by Ashton; 01-09-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: To correct my lousey spelling and diction!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #370
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

blackEyed susan
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #371
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:

funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

English daisies <3
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #372
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:

brown Eyed girl
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #373
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Member Photo Albums
Default Empty

[IMG][/IMG]

See My Photography here
[IMG]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #374
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Ah yes, beautiful bird. This one was taken in Florida, not Mexico i'm afraid,lol.

_MG_0233 by Unleashed Image, on Flickr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
The Mexican EAGLE aka Cara Cara

[IMG][/IMG]

These rapters facinate me, I dont know if since I first discovered them is why they seem to be more prevelant around here or that their original habitat has changed and they have choosen my area to migrate to but I certainly do see them more often in recent times. Even thought the Buzzard/Vulture is a larger bird they are afraid of the ME. They will stay back even if there are more of them. Usually the ME travel in pairs. The day I took this picture there were two of them and 8-10 vultures all standing back until the ME both got their bit then they stepped in and even then only 1 or 2 at a time. I watched them for quite a while and every time the ME wanted back at the carcass the buzzards all backed off.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 08:28 PM   #375
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
Ah yes, beautiful bird. This one was taken in Florida, not Mexico i'm afraid,lol.

_MG_0233 by Unleashed Image, on Flickr
Awesome!! not seen them with the white neck !! Very cool! Mine was taken in Central Texas. It seems that Texas and Florida and in some areas of Arizona are where the Caracara are found. The ones here in the US are a northern race of the South American species. There are black, white, yellow & red necked Caracara. Sorry derailed the thread with a aviary lession!! I told you these birds fascinate me!!

See My Photography here
[IMG]
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #376
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, no worries, it was a great shot you got and i'm fascinated by them too!

Quote:
Awesome!! not seen them with the white neck !! Very cool! Mine was taken in Central Texas. It seems that Texas and Florida and in some areas of Arizona are where the Caracara are found. The ones here in the US are a northern race of the South American species. Sorry derailed the thread with a aviary lession!! I told you these birds fascinate me!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #377
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
Hey, no worries, it was a great shot you got and i'm fascinated by them too!
What lens were you using your so damn close!! I'd love to get that close a shot!!

See My Photography here
[IMG]
Old 01-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #378
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

It was a 70-300 telephoto, Sigma I believe. I'm pretty sure the feathers were whiter because it was a fledgling, which may explain why it wasn't skittish.

Quote:
What lens were you using your so damn close!! I'd love to get that close a shot!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #379
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Member Photo Albums

So who wants to pick the new subject!?!?

See My Photography here
[IMG]
Old 01-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #380
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation
Default a suggestion

How about Animals?

I got a ton of cat pictures that I know you are all dying to see! ;-)

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin
Alurra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:

Tags
photography