Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 04-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stressed OUT!?!

A place to let it all out!

What's STRESSING YOU OUT? Family? Friends? Partners? Work?

NO judging...we all get stressed!

Some things that stress me out:

I need to get more stuff done

always

neverending

...and I should take better care of myself, but all I want to do is chill! (as opposed to working out!)

You can let it all out, or advise those of us who feel overwhelmed with stress and how you cope? (i.e. does yoga REALLY work? )
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Moving....

I'm overwhelmed... and there for I'm procrastinating. grrrrrrr I move May 1st and seems like I have soooo much to pack.

CALGON ..... Take me away.. or perhaps a single hot femme? *smirk*
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ohhh and one more thing.....

My car is dying a quick death.... Waiting for my tax return to use for the down payment... OMG It just needs to hold out another 2 weeks or so. Then she is off to be donated.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Well, for me, I am rarely stressed. I live a very easygoing, comfortable, stress free life, for the most part.

This was not always the case, and at times even today I get a little stressed over some things.

I believe that we each have to find out what works for us. For me, swimming, reading, or talking and letting it out with a good friend does the trick.

Oh and sex, that is the best method for curing stress, for me!
: )
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I am very stressed out. I am not going to post why because they are personal reasons. I just ask for people to say prayers for me.

Thanks.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 09:11 AM   #6
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm stressed personified. I deal.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 09:20 AM   #7
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I just scheduled an hour massage (my health plan covers them, and I need to take advantage!).

The place where I get them is at my gym, so maybe I'll bring some workout clothes...or at least my bathing suit and go for a swim...that used to help!

This time of year is the craziest for me at work...I have to start taking better care of myself.

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #8
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
I just scheduled an hour massage (my health plan covers them, and I need to take advantage!).

The place where I get them is at my gym, so maybe I'll bring some workout clothes...or at least my bathing suit and go for a swim...that used to help!

This time of year is the craziest for me at work...I have to start taking better care of myself.

I miss my massages. I used to get them regularly in Toronto (once every two weeks) for nearly 3 years. I was also lucky in that my insurance covered about 50% of all my yearly massages so that helped a lot. I may take some time, on in L.A., to find a decent but trans friendly massage therapy to help me relieve some neck and back soreness (where all my stress goes).

Thankfully, I took care of a fair amount of stress by paying down nearly 70% of all my debt. I now have to take care to not let it increase again (I'm seriously contemplating canceling one or both of my remaining cards that I still owe on).

Right now, my main way of dealing with stress is to find quietness. I've found that living in NY my stress has increased, a lot (IMO) due to noise pollution.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I work full time
My daughter tried to kill herself
I take care of my Mother
My health is sucking
I can't find time to go to the gym

Nope, nobody stressed out here!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #10
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im stressed out over my contenuing back and neck injury,as much as I have done to molly coddle the thing it spazed out on me and I finaly ended up in the ER at LSU hospital last night.ITs a good thing I finaly went cause now I have a fast track to the orthopedic docs to get it fixed or atleast something done with it so I can get as much of my life back as I can.I have been haveing probs with the medicaid doc I have not geting me into the system there cause he just cant seem to fax the request with the med reports to them...for seven months he has screwd around with this,even after LSU has requested this info from him many times.Now I have hope of a get back on track with thigs in general.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #11
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Jet,

I don't understand your post at all. Are you being snarky or are you upset or what? I am just not getting it.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:18 PM   #12
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! yep, stressed out here to say the least. Personal stuff ya know, and it sucks big ones!! I can't wait for some of it to freaking END ALREADY !!
Old 04-21-2010, 01:41 PM   #13
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Talking Remember...

It's HUMP DAY!
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #14
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Surgery right shoulder.

Surgery left shoulder.

Then shortly afterwards, pelvic/abdominal surgery.

In the meantime...

Constant pain (and not of the 'good' kind). Insomnia. And - just in case I had any notion of actually taking it easy - an imminent house move.

Oh, and W/we B/both gave up smoking a few weeks back.

Nope, no stress here.

*Sigh*
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 03:49 PM   #15
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im wishing all the stressed out ppl to have a peaceful visit from the goddess of unstress,so that even for a little while we can feel better and rest without pain and worry.Brothers and sisters stay strong.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

All in all, I have it better than a LOT of folks, but the things that have gotten to me lately are:

~learning my hours will be cut very soon aka having the hope of job security shaken in this suck ass economy

~I'm trying to save up money to get some repairs done to my car and having my pay cut won't help. I also found out that one of the things I need to get done may actually make my car run worse. WTF? Oh, and it's going to cost twice what I was told before (by different people).

~I'm preparing to move more than 1800 miles away soon and basically start off from square one, again

~my housemates have been having serious relationship issues and the trickle down effect has been horrible for all of us in the house

~I haven't been the gym in a couple of weeks and I've felt my neck and shoulders tightening up really bad (I was in a car accident some years back and have residual issues) and I've gained weight (lack of working out and abundance of cramming comfort food down my throat) and have been hormonal and I couldn't figure out how to take off my cranky pants

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 08:46 AM   #17
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Here I go, the big and small of it. Venting is fun! Once I got going I couldn't stop.
  • lack of sleep
  • my co workers, while they are nice 'ladies' I really hate hearing them talk about Avon all the time
  • the irs and taxes, still haven't done mine
  • the laundry room & the garage--it's like a hoarders in there
  • the greenhouse effect
  • barking dogs
  • feeling disconnected from my kids
  • homophobia in our own family
  • traffic that causes me to have to leave 60 minutes early to work daily
  • that gross new sandwich from kfc
  • bills
  • the days before apretty's monthy visitor is stressful sometimes I wonder if I'll make it through

Last edited by Queerasfck; 04-22-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #18
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

*Bills
*Gossip that is beyond hurtful
*My declining health
*My car is falling apart - the transmission is slipping
Old 04-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #19
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

somedays I feel like pigpen with a rain cloud hanging over my head and I wonder if that damn cloud will ever lift. Today is a hard day for me, It's personal so I won't detail it here, but it's extremely stressful as I need this certain something to be over and done with permanently so I can move the hell on with my life. ARRRRGGGHHHH
Old 04-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #20
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

HUGE HUGE project due Saturday. HUGE.
i busted my knee somehow and can't move around to do things i need to DO
i miss my Ma'am and Sir because i have been working on this damned thing for over a month
i have gained weight and look HORRIBLE
i do not have a printer and i need one
i have to work in one format and convert to another without knowing if it will look right
i have completely lost a lot of things i need for this project
After it is over, i have six weekends straight of classes
THEN i move
NOT counting a million things to do at work
MY roommate's dog keeps sitting on MY couch, and i can't get her off. The roommate has to. She might bite.
Did i mention i busted my knee and hobble in pain wherever i go?
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: