Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 06-17-2018, 08:15 AM   #141
Kätzchen
~*~*~* ♡ *~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 22,725 Times in 7,273 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yum!!! Thanks for those three recipes, tantalizing. I've got fresh chick peas in the fridge, so I will definitely try out your hummus recipe. And I think I will try out your vegan Gyro too, for supper tonight. Thanks for all three of the links.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 08:18 AM   #142
Kätzchen
~*~*~* ♡ *~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 22,725 Times in 7,273 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Tantalizing??? I made the vegan gyro and it was sooooo good! I even had an extra one for my bff/sil to sample and she loved it too!

My blender died though, when I used the fresh chicken peas to make hummus. It's officially broken tho, because I kept buzzing the contents of the hummus mix until the rubber blade parts came flying out below the blender, lol (or not).

But the hummus is yummy too!

I really like the vegan gyro recipe and it will become an anchor type meal I make often. It was that good!

Thanks so much, Tantalizing!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:39 AM   #143
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
fleurs de sel
Relationship Status:
私の恋人

Thanked 15,857 Times in 4,184 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
So, within the past 3 weeks, I have been monitoring my caloric intake and keeping it to between 1100 and 1200 calories per day. What an eye opener to really pay attention to a true serving size, even with a plant-based diet. I also upped my daily work outs to be more strenuous. Many positive outcomes, however I started to get a lot of bruises, especially on the back of my calves. Big ugly ones. It almost looked like someone was hitting me. I did some research and realized it is an iron deficiency. I went to the local Vitamin Shoppe for a vegan iron supplement recommendation. I told the guy I definitely did not want one that would jack up my system. A woman at another store told me to take Megafood Blood Builder Mini's, and they are amazing. My bruises faded quickly and I haven't gotten any weird ones that can't be accounted for. And no constipation. Not only does it have iron, but it also is made with beets, oranges, and broccoli. One other added plus is it also contains B12, which vegans lack in their diet.

So, an FYI for anyone looking for a vegan iron supplement.

https://www.amazon.com/MegaFood-Buil...+builder+minis
Thank you for the tip Tantalizing! It is really appreciated.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:36 PM   #144
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 3,546 Times in 723 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Tantalizing??? I made the vegan gyro and it was sooooo good! I even had an extra one for my bff/sil to sample and she loved it too!

My blender died though, when I used the fresh chicken peas to make hummus. It's officially broken tho, because I kept buzzing the contents of the hummus mix until the rubber blade parts came flying out below the blender, lol (or not).

But the hummus is yummy too!

I really like the vegan gyro recipe and it will become an anchor type meal I make often. It was that good!

Thanks so much, Tantalizing!
Oh no!! I am glad you enjoyed the meals, but it is no bueno for your blender!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Thank you for the tip Tantalizing! It is really appreciated.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2018, 05:34 AM   #145
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 3,546 Times in 723 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Going to a friends for dinner tonight and making this for the first time. Fingers crossed it comes out as good as it looks in the pictures.

Chocolate, Peanut butter, and Oreo Cheesecake:

https://thegreedyvegan.blog/2018/06/...er-cheesecake/
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: