Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 11-23-2016, 12:29 AM   #161
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

Like the details on the dress :-)
Old 11-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #162
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

Ooo I like the shoes. Wish I could see the heals on them. Its funny though cause while I like shoes I tend to take them off and wander around in my socks so I wear sock to match my outfit. Its apparently become enough of my "thing" that my co-workers look to see what socks I'm wearing....
Old 12-16-2016, 12:35 AM   #163
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Let's resurrect this thread!

What are some of your wardrobe staples?

Mine are black pencil skirts, the perfect skinny jeans, wrap dresses of every color, boots, heels, good bras, and lots of leather and lace.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 07:25 AM   #164
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Let's resurrect this thread!

What are some of your wardrobe staples?

Mine are black pencil skirts, the perfect skinny jeans, wrap dresses of every color, boots, heels, good bras, and lots of leather and lace.
I have a few staples, but the most important for me are well-fitted bras and foundations (spanx). These two improve my posture and I feel good in my clothes. I'd be lost without them.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 07:45 PM   #165
Wh1ms1

How Do You Identify?:
Submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Wh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm afraid I was influenced, heavily, by hippie chicks. I love long gowns and skirts, lots of lace, and leather. I have a coat that is BOTH leather and lace. When I am just running around it is usually jeans or shorts and t shirts, but I like nice t's. Sometimes I get a bee up my...uh...bonnet and dress up for no reason to run errands. Then I flirt unmercifully. It's a shame I hardly ever encounter any butch women on my errand runs. Lol. I would probably be too shy to flirt with someone I was really attracted to. But I really love flowy lace blouses. And skirts.
Wh1ms1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wh1ms1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 07:48 PM   #166
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i need an overhaul!

I have two pairs of Khakis that I loved so much I bought two. SO it looks like I am always in the same ones.

I have 3-4 pairs of Levis

I threw out all the shirts that i didn't wear.

I have some very basic, shirts.

I have LL bean shoes

I have a pair of Black Leather boots that are really kick ass.

I need HELP.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 09:21 PM   #167
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the last five years, my outfits have progressively gotten more "western"..long skirts, boots, silver and turquoise, jean shirts, etc. I dont wear blue jean pants at all. They feel too stiff for me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 09:22 PM   #168
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
the last five years, my outfits have progressively gotten more "western"..long skirts, boots, silver and turquoise, jean shirts, etc. I dont wear blue jean pants at all. They feel too stiff for me.
i am agreeing on the blue jeans. I want to wear sweatpants EVERYwhere.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 10:52 AM   #169
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I have found some cute tops and pants at Bealls Florida. Since I've gained weight, I no longer can fit into my favorite skinny jeans! I now wear scrubs to work. I found Walmart sells some really cute styles! I stepped out of my color comfort zone and picked up a pair of melon colored scrubs and a pair of lavender colored scrub bottoms! I traded in my heels for multi colored Nike sneakers..Comfort over fashion! So now, my heels and flats are for special dates.

Zimmeh
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 09:04 PM   #170
Wiccanfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Wiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely love sexy heeled boots and stilettos. I know it's such a cliche but this girl loves her shoes! I tend to wear a lot of cute above the knee skirts with pretty tops and cute sun dresses and pretty sandals in the warm weather. In the winter, it's nice jeans with leather boots and warm cozy cashmere sweaters.
Wiccanfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wiccanfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 09:16 PM   #171
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I love vintage dollie style round-toe flats, can't seem to have enough.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 10:11 AM   #172
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Shoes, dresses, ..... this picture. Love the railroad tracks....

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 10:15 AM   #173
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 10:16 AM   #174
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 05:45 PM   #175
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2017, 04:08 PM   #176
TempestuousFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

TempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default BBW and Cocktail

Ok my plus size ladies:
Gripe number 1:Why is it that every cocktail dress I like is sold out?
Gripe 2: Why are they all either cheap and trashy looking or something a grandmother would wear?
Gripe 3:I have at least 4 dresses I've never worn in my closet so why am I shopping for cocktail dresses?
TempestuousFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TempestuousFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2017, 07:32 PM   #177
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestuousFemme View Post
Ok my plus size ladies:
Gripe number 1:Why is it that every cocktail dress I like is sold out?
Gripe 2: Why are they all either cheap and trashy looking or something a grandmother would wear?
Gripe 3:I have at least 4 dresses I've never worn in my closet so why am I shopping for cocktail dresses?
Have you tried www.igigi.com?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:32 PM   #178
TempestuousFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

TempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have, and I've even been to simply be which has great clothes.. Nothing is jumping out at me.
Old 07-28-2017, 04:55 AM   #179
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Love the purple dress & shoes....♡

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 12:29 PM   #180
TempestuousFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I actually found what I was looking for on Nordstroms Site yay the perfect LBD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TempestuousFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
clothes, fashion, femme, shoes, style