Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Quotes, Snippets, Other Writing

Old 11-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default You Need Me

She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. I was struck by her the moment I saw her and heard her speak. She was talking with a group of women and although I was too far away to determine what she was actually saying, when she opened her mouth to speak, she may as well have been speaking only to me. I could hear the mellifluous timbre of her voice even from across the room, and suddenly no other sound existed., no one else existed, just her. When she laughed her head tilted back slightly. Her long dark hair seemingly ruffled by some imaginary wind. Her eyes crinkling at the corners. Her smile was infectious, and although I knew nothing of her conversation, I found myself smiling along with her.

She was tall and slim and as I studied the movement of her hands, all I could think of was my need to hold them, to have them touching me. It was the strangest thing. I truly believe I loved her without knowing a thing about her. I was not at all certain she would accept my invitation, In fact, had I not lost complete control of my senses I might have never approached her. I am sure it must have crossed my mind that just the richness of her voice and the grace of her hands, valued more than my worth. But rather, I did not even give that a thought. I was compelled, driven by something other than myself, to talk with her...to know her.

I have often tried to recall the moment I went bursting into the middle of that circle of women. Standing there in front of her. Ill-prepared, and as if lost and lovesick, certain all life would leave me were I not to at least try to make her see me. Yet I can not. I do not remember walking over although I know I must have done so. It was as though I just materialized there. Aching to reach out to her, longing to brush the hair from her brow, grateful just to be close enough to feel her essence wash over me. And at the risk of being rejected, rebuffed, and ridiculed, I spoke to her. I had no idea what I was to say but when I spoke, I looked directly into her eyes, and simply uttered "you need me". Of course it was the other way around. I needed her, but I had no control over anything I was doing at that point. And those three little words... "you need me" ...were the words that tumbled from my lips...my person...and my heart.

She was taken aback. She chuckled softly at the absurdity of my declaration. And as she took in the whole of me, that smile appeared once again. It's beauty rendering me unable to do anything but wish for an eternity of reveling in it's warmth. It seemed I stood there for hours, paralyzed with fear she would turn me away. When she finally spoke, she offered only an "I do, huh?". I nodded, telling her if only she would dance with me, I would tell her all the reasons why. She did...I did...and it was done.
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

this is more then somewhat beautiful my friend
Old 11-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #3
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

~exquisite, made me smile~
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post: