Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 03-25-2012, 05:39 AM   #41
Epicpwn

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
In One

Epicpwn is a jewel in the roughEpicpwn is a jewel in the roughEpicpwn is a jewel in the rough

The most important thing I have learned from past relationships is to never ignore the red flags. You have gut insticts for a reason.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:16 AM   #42
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

What I learned from past relationships, is to never have another one.
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #43
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Well this is going to sound weird but I learned that I have a dream in my heart of what I thought love was, that may not be based on reality. Ever since I was a child, I wanted nothing more than true love. It's been a long time since I was a little girl, and still have not found it. And I can't say that I understand why.

But I do love myself, and I can be my perfect love. Maybe that's all that matters. Maybe I should marry myself!!! I kid you not..............
Old 03-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #44
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

That my heart always does what it wants as my mind plays dumb. If there's a next time, I'm determined to use my mind and let my heart be the dummy. Another words I'll think before I fall.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #45
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,857 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Not to trust
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #46
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

That I was too nice !
Old 06-10-2012, 03:20 PM   #47
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lecciones

to be tender...gentle and when to know what
other form of love was called for

too personal? I'll blame it on the music.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 03:26 PM   #48
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Don't forget to remain your own person and still do your own thing. Don't get lost in somebody else, because you'll be really lost when it's over.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #49
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

That the 1st few months is the honeymoon stage but once u move in together true colors show

Not to trust

To listen to my head

To never make any decisions right after you get home from surgery and still have drugs in your system,,you make baaaad decisions and that sucks.

That they need to have a job and pull their share,,I hated being broke all the time and not appreciated.

Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #50
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default most important...

always keep a personal savings account, it's handy in a
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #51
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Learn to forgive, not to forget because you don't want someone else to do the same things to you that hurt you before. Forgive that person who hurt you every time you think of them in negative ways. Think of the anger that is behind the negativity and reconcile the ending of the relationship with your emotions. Why? Because we are better than that and we do not want to become bitter over the past relationship, it will only hurt the new relationship.

Loyalty, honesty, integrity are the things I value in myself. I must look for someone with the same values in order to have a solid relationship.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #52
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

acceptance leaves room for forgiveness.
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #53
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned that you get what you give and you are the one who teaches people how to treat you. Relationships are give and take and all about open, honest communication.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #54
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned that we make mistakes, shit happens, no one is perfect but if you work together as a couple then you can do anything

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #55
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Giving away the key to the vulnerable part of me that I hide from all others may not be received as the gift it is... but may be the mistake that leaves an empty spot forever void.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #56
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

Being happy is so much nicer than being right.
When I'm in the passenger seat, I need to let the driver do the driving.
Always apologize for hurt feelings even if I didn't intend harm.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #57
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

What I learned from past relationships....

You can't force someone to feel something they don't. If the love/attraction isn't mutual then it's time to let go. Always be yourself. Don't settle for anything less than you deserve. You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else.
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 11:03 PM   #58
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Status, wealth, face, does'nt matter...at the end of the day...when the chips are down...most folks are looking out for numero uno, and that is the time...when you need your crazy repellent. Don't spray to much, and make yourself sick. Just get yourself and your furkids the hell away. Always ..always... always..I mean NEVER show all your cards(give all of yourself away). Always keep a couple of secret Bullets (Aces) in the hole for yourself for emergencies.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 11:37 PM   #59
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

To be really loved, I have to give her everything I am, holding back hurts not only her but myself as well.
It hurts much less to give everything than to give not enough and lose it all anyway.
That that piece of me I hold may be the piece she needs me to give.
That if I have done everything I can, then I will have no regrets.
Life is worth the giving, because living without her is not acceptable.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)

Last edited by Corkey; 06-10-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 11:47 PM   #60
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
To be really loved, I have to give her everything I am, holding back hurts not only her but myself as well.
It hurts much less to give everything than to give not enough and lose it all anyway.
That that piece of me I hold may be the piece she needs me to give.
That if I have done everything I can, then I will have no regrets.
Life is worth the giving, because living without her is not acceptable.
It is about being who you are. There is something freeing about showing another who you really are (something you can not always do in life) and being accepted just as you are.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post: