Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Waiter's coming:
Please don't order anything for me that has red meat, pink meat, fish, poultry, wheat product, corn product, any kind of oil ( I don't care if it's olive or avocado ),vegetables that grows above or below ground or any fruit that has seeds and pits bigger that.0001 mm, anything that may have come out of a cow, including milk, cream, butter, yoghurt, also no cheese of any kind.

I'll just give you the list when the waiter comes.I'm really sorry I had no time to tell you before you picked the restaurant.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 01:52 PM   #322
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Where do you work, like what part of town & what address?
Does it pay good money?
What's your mothers name?
Have you ever had sex on a 1st date?
Do you fall in love easily?
So tell me about yourself? (Whilst telling me their entire life story without taking a single breath)
Do you wanna to do a selfie together because I wanna show my friends who i'm on a date with?

Then after all those questions comes the famous last question...

So what do you see in me & would you like to go on another date?

Uhhh..... Let me get back to you on that....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #323
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

When I date, I don't expect to be the only woman the person is dating. it's *dating* after all, we aren't in a relationship. And hopefully people are honest about that.

so I don't mind people telling me they are dating/screwing/whatever other people - this is honest and I appreciate honesty. I also feel less pressure knowing I'm not going to be expected to give them full monogamy and my life's attention after one meeting of 2 hours - and that's been asked of me A LOT.

But there is a way to do it and a way NOT to do it, eh?

for example, the way *not* to do it, is to tell me how awesome hot the other person they are shagging is, but how fucked up the dynamics are, that there is tons of drama around it (wow, stop, you are totally winning me over, here by talking about your other dates and how you can't draw boundaries with people) till I interrupt the soliloquy and announce my need for the bathroom.

When I come back, they are staring at the phone fondly. Then say "She wants to know how my date is going" Then promptly shows me a pic of her and says "isn't she hot?"

"Sure. I was super hot at ... 28? too. Weren't we all?"

She then sort of woke up from what she was doing, put the phone face down, and talked to me about her health problems.

We had talked for weeks and she was a friend of a mutual friend, so I knew she wasn't dangerous and she had driven a long way (3.5 hours) to have dinner. I had promised her the couch.

That is where she slept.

You know... tell me you don't promise monogamy in the beginning, or that you are dating others, or that you don't do monogamy ever, even. But ffs, have some fucking manners: if you are out on a date with me, you are out on a date with *ME*.

Bullet dodged, anyway.

one of the many past reasons I don't "date" anymore!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 06:41 PM   #324
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Ask about financial status!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 09:03 PM   #325
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

"My therapist gave me an assignment to go on 50 dates, and you're #36." This actually WAS said to me on a date back in the day.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 09:09 PM   #326
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not on a date

"Do you mind if my 18 year old daughter joins us" true...and she did.

I decided that one date was enough.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 03:28 AM   #327
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

What's your financial status.....

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 03:32 PM   #328
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
"Don’t Google me."
''

It's a red beauty mark, not a cold sore. Hey, mind if I use your Chapstick?

or

Smell this--does it smell infected?

or

I wish this place served mutton. Ever try it? I could eat it 7 days a week.

or

I don't smoke cigarettes, they're gross. I like cigars! Want a puff?
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 03:41 PM   #329
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Waiter's coming:
Please don't order anything for me that has red meat, pink meat, fish, poultry, wheat product, corn product, any kind of oil ( I don't care if it's olive or avocado ),vegetables that grows above or below ground or any fruit that has seeds and pits bigger that.0001 mm, anything that may have come out of a cow, including milk, cream, butter, yoghurt, also no cheese of any kind.

I'll just give you the list when the waiter comes.I'm really sorry I had no time to tell you before you picked the restaurant.
"You know, I hunt and kill all my own meat. If you come home with me tonight (and do right by me), I may be willing to let you try some of my homemade squirrel jerky. It's an aphrodisiac, ya know. I'll even let you have the lil' squirrel's chitlins!"

or

"Wow. I never been with a live lady before."

or

"You know, prison sex ain't so bad as long as you're quick about it, and don't try nothin' too fancy."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 03:58 PM   #330
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

"I really hate going on blind dates, don't you?" (this is a blind date)

"What's your sign?".................long pause "Oh.....that's usually not a sun sign i'm into"

Blank stares

"Do you mind if i blog this?"

"I usually date blondes" (You're a dark brunette)

"Do you like me?" (Literally, 10 minutes into a date)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 04:05 PM   #331
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Default things not to say on a date

Quote:
Tell me your thoughts on birth control, abortion and the immaculate conception....oh look, the appetizers and salad are coming!

Say, have you heard the word of our lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
Old 08-27-2018, 04:10 PM   #332
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Nice restaurant. Hey, let's break the ice. Want to see me balance the steak knife on the tip of my nose?

"Hey! Let's sneak over to the bar near the dance floor and steal drinks from the people dancing! God, I got sooooo crunk doing that last night!"
Old 08-27-2018, 09:40 PM   #333
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
Say, have you heard the word of our lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
I apologize if this offended anyone. It was intended to describe the kind of ultra conservative Christian who thinks being a lesbian should be punished by death. And she's on a date with a lesbian.
Old 08-28-2018, 01:52 AM   #334
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

What now I have to pull out your chair for you just because you decided to wear a dress? What next we meet up for a barbecue in hell and you show up in a bathing suit? Well (great big eye roll) if I have to. Just make it quick. I'm not standing here all day.

Well I suppose since I'm the butch I'm the one who's going to have to pay. So what will it be then, the lobster I suppose? They didn't even serve lobster at the place we were at. I don't even care for lobster!

Him - Oh you're in a dress you should have told me, if I'd known you were going to wear a dress I'd have worn one too.
Me – Well I just, when you told me you were transgender...
Him – Transsexual!!!
Me – Oh of course well when you said you were a transsexual...
Him – I am a transsexual!
Me – Okay, when you told me you are a transsexual I guess it just never occurred to me that you might want to show up in a dress so we could match. Um would you like to go home and change? I can wait.

I'm so glad I'm not young any more.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 08:59 AM   #335
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
What now I have to pull out your chair for you just because you decided to wear a dress? What next we meet up for a barbecue in hell and you show up in a bathing suit? Well (great big eye roll) if I have to. Just make it quick. I'm not standing here all day.

Well I suppose since I'm the butch I'm the one who's going to have to pay. So what will it be then, the lobster I suppose? They didn't even serve lobster at the place we were at. I don't even care for lobster!

Him - Oh you're in a dress you should have told me, if I'd known you were going to wear a dress I'd have worn one too.
Me – Well I just, when you told me you were transgender...
Him – Transsexual!!!
Me – Oh of course well when you said you were a transsexual...
Him – I am a transsexual!
Me – Okay, when you told me you are a transsexual I guess it just never occurred to me that you might want to show up in a dress so we could match. Um would you like to go home and change? I can wait.

I'm so glad I'm not young any more.

That was hysterical!
Here's mine.
Blind date, running late, so I waited for her in the restaurant foyer. She had said before we met, "I 'spose I'm more femme than butch, whatever that means..." (Uh oh).
So, in she comes, with a face like Al Franken only more masculine, and a bobbed, moppy Tony Home perm that had lost its spring months earlier, dyed a putty-ish beige.
She wore a black cowboy shirt tucked into black Wranglers, super pointy black cowboy boots and a thick black leather belt with a giant cowboy belt buckle. It was spring, so the all-black was a rookie mistake for this big old gal, an Ohio native. I didn't mention it.
She also wore about a pint of generic sandalwood oil, covering each pulse point from her ankles to her ears. I could see the scent waves, it was so strong.
She was gruff, another trait I rarely seek in a lady friend, and when the waitress came to take our drink orders, she announced in her booming bass voice, "SEPARATE CHECKS, PLEASE."
(Really? :::eyeroll::: )
She had ordered some kind of boiled shrimp thing, served with the heads on. She made a dramatic presentation out of yanking the heads off, tipping the brains toward her lips and slurping them up so loud, I cringed and gagged at the same time.
By then, I was chugging down a dirty gin martini so fast, the observant waitress didn't have to ask if I wanted another.
Besides her non-stop talking about her ex-lover, "the horrible witch who done her wrong" (yes, she said done, not did) I finally jumped in and asked how recent their break up was. "Seven years," she said. "No, wait, it'll be eight years on the 27th of next month."
By then I was gin-brave and annoyed, so I sighed and said, "Jeeze, lady, maybe you ought to consider hypnosis or something."
She kept forgetting to stop talking about the ex, so I said, "When I raise this finger, it means you're back on your ex."
Finally, she looked up from slurping her remaining shrimp guts and eyeballs, looked me over and said, "Heyyyy, you look pretty dern muscular, that's great. You can help me move some heavy furniture upstairs in my new place."
I did not request a second date, nor did I visit her new place with a dolly and winch.

Years later, I was browsing through a lesbian dating site, looking to see if anyone had poked me.
Yep, there she was again, she'd poked me with her massive, sandalwood soaked finger.
I wrote and said we'd already had the pleasure, and she (probably) grunted as she typed, "Yeah, well, okay then, never mind."

I never saw Ms. Slingblade again. Yet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 05:05 PM   #336
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

One of my last dates was tomboy-ish and I have found a few very lovely closeted what *I* would consider "butch" in that category so I'm usually ok with a date or two but hesitant because it can go horrifically wrong very quickly.

She was an instructor up at UBC, very smart, witty, fun... but not quite grasping the femme thing though I could see it rocked her boat. Her ability to dress herself had obviously stalled in the 80s. Which is hard for me because I like well dressed people, but because I live in a crunchy west coast city these days, I am willing to over look certain things and focus on more important things.

Though the fanny pack, birkenstocks with socks, and mullet-y hair was a hard swallow for the first couple of minutes till her actually charming personality and fun sense of humour shone through.

We hung out a few times and then she got drunk-ish at her neighbour's house ("a girly straight house wife that loves to flirt with the boyish lesbians!" - that she got very overly excited about - radar hint #1 there's quasi-butch in there...) and started sending me pics of this wine party her neighbour was having. "Look at what they are showing me! hey hey!"
and of course straight girls getting their cleavage out for the lezzo to take phone pics of, because that's what drunk straight girls do.

I responded to none of them. But the next day when she was sober, sent a text saying "I appreciate that you may have had partners that were also into girls tits and would have liked the above. As I have said before, tit shots interest me about as much as elbow shots. Possibly less as elbow shots likely have sexy biceps attached to them. If you want to send me sexy pics to interest me, go take some photos a butches in tight-ass sailor costumes with them looking backwards over their shoulders. Maybe send to boob shots to your mates next time, OK? Please don't make me repeat myself again about this."

I got a text asking to take me to my graduation from college dinner. A big deal (2.5 ish years ago, I went back to full time school). Nice! OK. when it rolled around I told her 2 weeks in advance, and the response was "Oh. well... I am dating someone else a bit more seriously. But I can ask her if she minds if I take you."
"no, that's fine. Best of luck."

*eye ROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL*

Don't text pics of people's cleavage between dates, either unless she *SPECIFICALLY* asks you to.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 08:16 PM   #337
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

That was hysterical!
Here's mine.
Blind date, running late, so I waited for her in the restaurant foyer. She had said before we met, "I 'spose I'm more femme than butch, whatever that means..." (Uh oh).
So, in she comes, with a face like Al Franken only more masculine, and a bobbed, moppy Tony Home perm that had lost its spring months earlier, dyed a putty-ish beige.
She wore a black cowboy shirt tucked into black Wranglers, super pointy black cowboy boots and a thick black leather belt with a giant cowboy belt buckle. It was spring, so the all-black was a rookie mistake for this big old gal, an Ohio native. I didn't mention it.
She also wore about a pint of generic sandalwood oil, covering each pulse point from her ankles to her ears. I could see the scent waves, it was so strong.
She was gruff, another trait I rarely seek in a lady friend, and when the waitress came to take our drink orders, she announced in her booming bass voice, "SEPARATE CHECKS, PLEASE."
(Really? :::eyeroll::: )
She had ordered some kind of boiled shrimp thing, served with the heads on. She made a dramatic presentation out of yanking the heads off, tipping the brains toward her lips and slurping them up so loud, I cringed and gagged at the same time.
By then, I was chugging down a dirty gin martini so fast, the observant waitress didn't have to ask if I wanted another.
Besides her non-stop talking about her ex-lover, "the horrible witch who done her wrong" (yes, she said done, not did) I finally jumped in and asked how recent their break up was. "Seven years," she said. "No, wait, it'll be eight years on the 27th of next month."
By then I was gin-brave and annoyed, so I sighed and said, "Jeeze, lady, maybe you ought to consider hypnosis or something."
She kept forgetting to stop talking about the ex, so I said, "When I raise this finger, it means you're back on your ex."
Finally, she looked up from slurping her remaining shrimp guts and eyeballs, looked me over and said, "Heyyyy, you look pretty dern muscular, that's great. You can help me move some heavy furniture upstairs in my new place."
I did not request a second date, nor did I visit her new place with a dolly and winch.

Years later, I was browsing through a lesbian dating site, looking to see if anyone had poked me.
Yep, there she was again, she'd poked me with her massive, sandalwood soaked finger.
I wrote and said we'd already had the pleasure, and she (probably) grunted as she typed, "Yeah, well, okay then, never mind."

I never saw Ms. Slingblade again. Yet.
Oh wow. Yes some of that behavior would be pretty off putting to me. Other parts like the clothes, not so much, but at least the only complaint you have about footwear is cowboy boots. I went on a date once with a man who showed up in clown shoes. I tried to act nonchalant, pretend I hadn't seen it. He was in a suit, a nice suit, he was dressed in predictable fashion from ankle on up. It's just he had these clown shoes on.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 08:24 PM   #338
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Oh wow. Yes some of that behavior would be pretty off putting to me. Other parts like the clothes, not so much, but at least the only complaint you have about footwear is cowboy boots. I went on a date once with a man who showed up in clown shoes. I tried to act nonchalant, pretend I hadn't seen it. He was in a suit, a nice suit, he was dressed in predictable fashion from ankle on up. It's just he had these clown shoes on.
OMG. ..... just wow!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 03:46 PM   #339
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
One of my last dates was tomboy-ish and I have found a few very lovely closeted what *I* would consider "butch" in that category so I'm usually ok with a date or two but hesitant because it can go horrifically wrong very quickly.

She was an instructor up at UBC, very smart, witty, fun... but not quite grasping the femme thing though I could see it rocked her boat. Her ability to dress herself had obviously stalled in the 80s. Which is hard for me because I like well dressed people, but because I live in a crunchy west coast city these days, I am willing to over look certain things and focus on more important things.

Though the fanny pack, birkenstocks with socks, and mullet-y hair was a hard swallow for the first couple of minutes till her actually charming personality and fun sense of humour shone through.

We hung out a few times and then she got drunk-ish at her neighbour's house ("a girly straight house wife that loves to flirt with the boyish lesbians!" - that she got very overly excited about - radar hint #1 there's quasi-butch in there...) and started sending me pics of this wine party her neighbour was having. "Look at what they are showing me! hey hey!"
and of course straight girls getting their cleavage out for the lezzo to take phone pics of, because that's what drunk straight girls do.

I responded to none of them. But the next day when she was sober, sent a text saying "I appreciate that you may have had partners that were also into girls tits and would have liked the above. As I have said before, tit shots interest me about as much as elbow shots. Possibly less as elbow shots likely have sexy biceps attached to them. If you want to send me sexy pics to interest me, go take some photos a butches in tight-ass sailor costumes with them looking backwards over their shoulders. Maybe send to boob shots to your mates next time, OK? Please don't make me repeat myself again about this."

I got a text asking to take me to my graduation from college dinner. A big deal (2.5 ish years ago, I went back to full time school). Nice! OK. when it rolled around I told her 2 weeks in advance, and the response was "Oh. well... I am dating someone else a bit more seriously. But I can ask her if she minds if I take you."
"no, that's fine. Best of luck."

*eye ROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL*

Don't text pics of people's cleavage between dates, either unless she *SPECIFICALLY* asks you to.
According the dyke manual, "tomboy" is from babyhood to age 16. From age 17-21 the term is Baby Butch. From 22-100 the term is Butch
Old 08-29-2018, 05:16 PM   #340
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
According the dyke manual, "tomboy" is from babyhood to age 16. From age 17-21 the term is Baby Butch. From 22-100 the term is Butch
Not always. There are many flavors and expressions of butch, thank goodness.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: