☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. Before I started co-habitating with partners, I used to fall asleep to music every single night. When I'm home alone now I often still do, especially if I'm going to nap.

2. When I get really happy, I wiggle in my seat. A lot.

3. I am both obsessive and quite proud of my breasts.

4. My birth mark is on my upper right arm but over the years my arms have tanned and freckled so much that you can't see it anymore.

5. I had braces throughout high school and had them photoshopped out of my senior picture. It was then we realized my top two teeth were off center, and they were unable to shift them back. So, when I smile straight on, they're slightly off to the side. This still kind of bugs me.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 03:42 AM   #1862
FlaFem84

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

FlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST Reputation

1. I love life & new experiences.
2. I will do anything for those I love
3. I love to listen to music with my headphones on before I go to bed to zone out.
4. I was born and raised in Pensacola, Florida. My grandparents lived in central Florida which always felt like my second home.
5. I can be very sarcastic
FlaFem84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlaFem84 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 06:49 AM   #1863
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation

1. I like listening to 70's and 80's music as well as AC/DC's old hits
2. If my little doxie doesn't like you - you're OUT. lol
3. I'm aging gracefully, please don't be jealous.
4. I'm a small town girl at heart who loves big city conveniences
5. I like to fish but the idea of cleaning them makes me hurl.
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 09:06 AM   #1864
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
1. I like listening to AC/DC's old hits
I believe you revealed that recently in chat.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:15 AM   #1865
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

1, I adore an insightfull conversation.
2. Honesty gets my attention .
3. I plan my mornings seeing the sunrise ~ close my day by gazing at the sunset.
4. I don't want to put the twinkling lights away.
5. I like to flirt in a seductive way ~ and if I don't ~ I'm just NOT into you.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:50 PM   #1866
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
4. I'm a small town girl at heart who loves big city conveniences
Yes! I'm the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
4. I don't want to put the twinkling lights away.
Last year, I didn't. I just moved the tree, still completely decorated, out of the way. It sure made pulling it out again for the holidays super easy.

3. I ate too much of a sweet potato casserole at Christmas and now my stomach twitches at the thought of another bite of it.

4. I subscribe to a snack club. Every month, they send me a box of random goodies. I've found that I really like pear and praline together.

5. I used to journal years and years ago and now I've got a new book and it's a new year, so I'm going to jump back into it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 12:58 PM   #1867
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

May have posted before, if so skip! Lol

I can relive pain with my touch.
I love old rock and roll from the 70's the best.
I could read at college level in the 6th grade.
I play with my bare feet when nervous.
If i love you, you're loved forever.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #1868
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

I "play the piano" on my teeth all the time. lol

The FBI came to my door a few weeks ago w/ questions for me because someone reported me for taking pictures of a local bridge from the passenger seat of my car.

I hate coins...touching them, seeing them or (god forbid) smelling them. YUCK

I've never had a massage bc I think it'd make me uncomfortable.

I usually cut my own hair and bangs.

Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 06:49 PM   #1869
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

1) I have severe anxiety about talking on the phone and unless you are one of a select few I will probably panic and not answer if you call.

2) I vacillate between being really messy with my stuff thrown everywhere and then getting annoyed with myself and staying really neat and organized for a while.

3) I would rather poke my own eyes out than touch steel wool. *shudders*

4) I am extremely generous.

5) I have a container problem. Cute boxes, jars, baskets, etc. get me every time.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 08:09 PM   #1870
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post

5) I have a container problem. Cute boxes, jars, baskets, etc. get me every time.
Then I guess The Container Store is kryptonite to you (me too). I end up with more containers than stuff.

1. My favorite poet is e.e.cummings

2. I like painting with oils, even if I'm no good at it.

3. Speaking of painting, one of my favorite artists is the Indian painter Kaiko Moti

4. One of my intentions this year is to speak at least basic Japanese and Russian.

5. Teasing (up to a point) and being sarcastic is my form of flirting.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:10 PM   #1871
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I consider exercise to be the work of the Devil.

I think Chicken-a-la-King is revolting.

My kids like me ok.

I'm very sexy, rich and good-looking.

Years of introspection have led me to conclude that I'm quite shallow.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 05:15 PM   #1872
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

1.) I love watching documentaries.
2.) I also love to watch romantic comedies.
3.) I will not watch horror films.
4.) My favourite series of films are by Quentin Tarantino (esp. the sound tracks)
5.) The last documentary that I watch was called -- Mile...Mile & a Half.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 08:45 PM   #1873
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I like to research missing persons cases in my free time.

If I nap longer than 15-20 minutes, I wake up discombobulated and in a very unpleasant mood. Beware.

Generally, I have a pretty good judge of character after meeting someone in person for the first time.

I’m not too fond of the dark. Well…I’m scared of it.

I used to be a decent fast-pitch softball pitcher. I miss playing and dream about it quite often.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2015, 09:42 AM   #1874
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a reluctant atheist. I wish I could believe in a god. However, logic dictates against the existence of god. Still, I liked Kilgore Trout's response in Breakfast of Champions to the query he found written on a bathroom wall “What is the purpose of life?” He wrote “to be the eyes, ears and conscience of the creator of the universe.” I just have to remind myself that neither a god nor a belief in a god is required to adhere to the spirit of that statement.

I'm someone who easily holds two (or more) contradictory or conflicting opinions. I seem to suffer no ill effects from this, no cognitive dissonance or stress. However being able to see many sides of an issue or problem allows for me to understand it from the perspective of another. This causes me to feel empathy for the other and her position. Which can upon occasion allow me to vacillate This sometimes leaves me feeling like I lack conviction. I believe I come across as wishy washy. Nothing feels set in stone for me. There are few constants. Over the years I have thought that perhaps I simply lack the courage of my convictions. But I think in order to have courage of conviction one needs to be convinced. And unfortunately I am rarely finished with a thought or a belief. I am always willing to examine it again and allow for a different conclusion. I don't feel good about this trait. It leaves me feeling indecisive and weak. Sometimes I wish I could be like those people who are so sure they are right and that their convictions are synonymous with truth. In some cases they are not even persuaded from what they believe by facts. There is a certain seduction in that kind of certainty. I think there must be comfort in being so sure of oneself.

I am too willing to hold up a proverbial mirror in the belief that people want to see themselves and like to look in it as much as I do.

I am too quick to forgive. I know I'm no saint so I doubt I'm just being nice. It makes me wonder if I have actually allowed myself to work through my anger before letting it go.

I talk too much about stuff nobody is interested in talking about. I know it's not that they don't want or like to talk because I hear them talking all the time. It's just something about my idea of conversation that is off putting. I see it in their eyes when I try engage them in chit chat. Their eyes say “chit chat, you keep using that word, it does not mean what you think it means.”

Bonus: I use waaaay too many words to say stuff. Upon further reflection I doubt this is something anyone who ever read one of my posts doesn't already know so nevermind.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2015, 02:14 PM   #1875
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I'm a reluctant atheist. I wish I could believe in a god. However, logic dictates against the existence of god. Still, I liked Kilgore Trout's response in Breakfast of Champions to the query he found written on a bathroom wall “What is the purpose of life?” He wrote “to be the eyes, ears and conscience of the creator of the universe.” I just have to remind myself that neither a god nor a belief in a god is required to adhere to the spirit of that statement.

I'm someone who easily holds two (or more) contradictory or conflicting opinions. I seem to suffer no ill effects from this, no cognitive dissonance or stress. However being able to see many sides of an issue or problem allows for me to understand it from the perspective of another. This causes me to feel empathy for the other and her position. Which can upon occasion allow me to vacillate This sometimes leaves me feeling like I lack conviction. I believe I come across as wishy washy. Nothing feels set in stone for me. There are few constants. Over the years I have thought that perhaps I simply lack the courage of my convictions. But I think in order to have courage of conviction one needs to be convinced. And unfortunately I am rarely finished with a thought or a belief. I am always willing to examine it again and allow for a different conclusion. I don't feel good about this trait. It leaves me feeling indecisive and weak. Sometimes I wish I could be like those people who are so sure they are right and that their convictions are synonymous with truth. In some cases they are not even persuaded from what they believe by facts. There is a certain seduction in that kind of certainty. I think there must be comfort in being so sure of oneself.

I am too willing to hold up a proverbial mirror in the belief that people want to see themselves and like to look in it as much as I do.

I am too quick to forgive. I know I'm no saint so I doubt I'm just being nice. It makes me wonder if I have actually allowed myself to work through my anger before letting it go.

I talk too much about stuff nobody is interested in talking about. I know it's not that they don't want or like to talk because I hear them talking all the time. It's just something about my idea of conversation that is off putting. I see it in their eyes when I try engage them in chit chat. Their eyes say “chit chat, you keep using that word, it does not mean what you think it means.”

Bonus: I use waaaay too many words to say stuff. Upon further reflection I doubt this is something anyone who ever read one of my posts doesn't already know so nevermind.
I have missed you MT!

Love your brain and how it works!

Say hi to the wife for me

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2015, 04:32 PM   #1876
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I have missed you MT!

Love your brain and how it works!

Say hi to the wife for me
I missed you too! I surely did.

And Truly says hey right back at ya!
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2015, 05:23 PM   #1877
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

* 50% of my posts here on B/f Planet are written from hotel rooms. (like now, for instance)

* love, love, love our senior citizens, they have so much to offer with their life experiences.

*was one of those goofy kids whose tongue was stuck to the monkey bars on the playground on a cold day. in all fairness i was young, barely 19. haha j/k

*must always stay on the top floor of hotels, buildings, motels, houses etc...if possible.

*women with natural red hair intimidate me.

Last edited by A. Spectre; 01-06-2015 at 05:29 PM. Reason: clarification and spelling
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2015, 08:04 PM   #1878
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post

*women with natural red hair intimidate me.
......Why?......
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2015, 08:38 PM   #1879
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Let's see five things...

Some times I feel like I should have been like a chef or pastry chef. I really love being in the kitchen cooking and baking and it brings me so much happiness when I can see someone enjoy whatever I made. I also can some times be seen dancing and singing around the kitchen while I am cooking. Although I have never let anyone see me do that.

I really wish I could live in the country in a house with no neighbors and a good size piece of land but I also want it to be close to my family and my work because I don't want to give those things up. So that is what stops me from living in the country. Priorities.

Third thing...I worry every day that today is going to be the day that my dad forgets who I am. I know in his heart he won't ever forget. He has alzheimers and it is progressively getting worse.

Fourth thing would be that I have really bad social anxiety. It has gotten better but I will avoid things I really want to do if it is going to require me to interact with others and even more so if I have to do it alone.

And the final thing is that I am a super picky eater. I have issues with textures on a lot of food and it causes a gag reflex for me. So I pass on a lot of food that actually looks like it is really good. I realize most of this is a mental block on my part and it is only within the last year I have started to try more things.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2015, 11:29 AM   #1880
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

I was not brought up, nor socialized like many females.
My Father instilled and expected me to go beyond gender. It never occurred to me that I was not able to achieve anything that I desired , gender was no excuse as far as my parents were concerned..and that was one of the greatest gifts they've given me.

I have a love affair with books, and have a room dedicated to them.

I love to garden in the rain.

I sleep very deeply.

Nothing makes my heart happier than to see my loved ones happy,
and nothing can bring me lower than seeing them unhappy.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post: