Notices

Old 09-24-2019, 09:15 PM   #1701
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Miss Petunia? She is the sweetest darn thing you ever saw. Seriously. *lol*

She is getting SO bold. Both times I've been over to my sil's house, she runs right out to the side of the road, and she jumps up into my car, sits on my lap, meows up a storm, then investigates where I've been. Shucks, she even tried to jump into the trunk of my car, when I was trying to fish out some spare treats I keep in a laundry basket full of 'emergency' supplies. Yanno, stuff like car oil, jumper cables, big ole flashlight, crow bar -- straight from the Iron foundry, stuff like that and spare food and drinking supplies (coconut water, water, spring water, etc).

Then Miss Petunia, after she's through sniffing out where I've been, she gets out of the car, then proceeds to plop down on the rock-filled driveway, rolling around on the rocks. LOL. Then she'll sprawl out, waiting for me to pet her tummy. Once I do, she gets up, then she tries to climb up my body to get a hug.

She's a sweetie pie, for sure.

She is gonna run away with me, one day. Soon as I save up some money to pay for pet fees. Then she's coming home to stay. Forever.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2019, 12:28 PM   #1702
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,506 Times in 10,197 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh, I have a new best friend. It was easy! Just shared the tuna water from the can

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2019, 10:05 PM   #1703
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Our big black and white cat, Cheerio, lay on our IKEA couch with such a high level of relaxation after her dinner.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2019, 07:49 AM   #1704
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Our big black and white cat, Cheerio, lay on our IKEA couch with such a high level of relaxation after her dinner.

Ya know I had a blind date that did that very same thing on our first date, needless to say there wasn't a second......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2019, 08:54 PM   #1705
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I played laser tag with both of them after their breakfast and they were feeling especially feisty. They cracked me up because if you look at them head on, they look kind of ridiculous in the way they spread their paws out, trying to reach the beam. And it tickles me to pieces when Loki starts to chatter. He's so goofy. Both have been quite affectionate today. Maybe they sense that it's my last day off for a few days.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2019, 06:13 AM   #1706
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Jellybean and I have taken up boxing and wrestling. There for a moment she was winning, but..aha! I trimmed her nails! She keeps coming back for more.
And then when it's time to rest, she looks up at me and winks, lol.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2019, 06:23 PM   #1707
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty has been so affectionate. I got her some of her favorite treats today - she was all over me when I got home, I swear she could smell them through the bag!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 10:21 PM   #1708
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, Monte decided he needed a snack so while I was away he gnoshed on cords – telephone and computer. My son had just worked on the computer, got it up and running again and then a day later Monte turns around and munches on stuff, puts it out of commission. He bit the computer cord into three pieces. Today Jillian took me to buy some replacements, they had the phone cord but not the one we needed for the computer and she didn't want to go any place else to chase one down. And she said we couldn't use electrical tape because it was dangerous. Well my father showed me how to use it when I was about ten, I've been using it for decades and decades and never killed myself once yet, nor did his father or his father's father before them. It's not like lead paint, I'm not going to eat the stuff. Anyhow she bought these little metal connector things and now we're back in business. We've got a plan to keep it from happening again but oh he's frustrating me. I guess that's what happens if he wolfs down half a large can of cat food and is left with only a heaping bowl of crunchies while I'm gone for an hour – take that Mommy Dearest!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2019, 10:06 AM   #1709
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Well, Monte decided he needed a snack so while I was away he gnoshed on cords – telephone and computer. My son had just worked on the computer, got it up and running again and then a day later Monte turns around and munches on stuff, puts it out of commission. He bit the computer cord into three pieces. Today Jillian took me to buy some replacements, they had the phone cord but not the one we needed for the computer and she didn't want to go any place else to chase one down. And she said we couldn't use electrical tape because it was dangerous. Well my father showed me how to use it when I was about ten, I've been using it for decades and decades and never killed myself once yet, nor did his father or his father's father before them. It's not like lead paint, I'm not going to eat the stuff. Anyhow she bought these little metal connector things and now we're back in business. We've got a plan to keep it from happening again but oh he's frustrating me. I guess that's what happens if he wolfs down half a large can of cat food and is left with only a heaping bowl of crunchies while I'm gone for an hour – take that Mommy Dearest!
There's a spray you can use for the the things he chews on. I have a chewer too and had to use that until she was trained to avoid the electrical stuff. I used water bottles to squirt her in the process of training to speed things up and it worked. She doesn't chew cords. Of course, plastic toys, metal knobs and the cat carriers are still getting noshed on from time to time but they are less likely to kill her so I just divert her attention when I see her working on one of them.

For the record, I use electrical tape too. Although not suggested, it held my grinder together for a very long time so I'm partial to it myself.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 10-31-2019 at 10:08 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2019, 02:00 PM   #1710
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

We went to the beach at sunrise
I have one exhausted pitty
luckily,she has chewed nothing,but did try to bury her bone in the WRONG garden yesterday.
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 08:22 PM   #1711
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Watching Jellybean chase her tail!

Of all the cats I've had, I've never seen one chase her tail. It is hilarious..lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 12:43 AM   #1712
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

If it hasn't been one thing it's been the next. Turns out Monte gnawed on some other cords and computer parts that weren't obvious until we started moving things around. Though still working the cords were positional, potentially dangerous and had to go. Also there was a box which even though it was working my son said needed to be replaced. He had a new one at home I could have it. Long story short, don't ask questions. Well I know he's too honest for there to be crime involved so I'm not worried enough to care about particulars. I just let him do his thing and now I have a new whatever it is and it looks nice. Since one of the things Monte snacked on was the mouse I got a new one, cordless, one less thing for him to bite into and it's the best mouse ever! It fits in my hand like it was made for me it's that comfortable. Anyhow thanks to J and my son I'm back online again. Yeah! I went from this to this to this And now I'm watching Monte like a hawk
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 07:27 AM   #1713
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Currently, Gracie is looking out the window and perching 3 of her 4 feet on the one inch window sill that doesn't have a blind resting on it. She is very invested in whatever has caught her eye and looks cute as a button.

Loki is laying on the back of the sofa, resting and doing his impression of a sack of sand. He was sick again last night so I've got to do something. I think Royal Canin changed their formula when they changed their design on the bag. He's always been able to eat anything, which he gets from his mama, but since I got the bag with the new design on it, he's totally unpredictable. Unfortunately, I already mixed the two kinds together and they look very very similar so I can't separate them out. I think I'm going to grab a different brand of urinary support food and mix that and see what happens.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 04:57 PM   #1714
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

No accidents or upset tummies the past few days so I'm hopeful that he either got used to the food or passed through whatever bug was messing with his system. He's watching TV with me now and Gracie's on the back of the sofa, giving herself a bath.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 08:26 PM   #1715
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty has decided her favorite new toy is a laundry hamper. It's one of those collapsible kind, that's made of stretchy net and you can unfold the wire frame and it stands up in kind of a cube/tube.

If Diva Kitty just rubbed her paws on it (made biscuits), I would understand, but no, she actually plays with the thing. She has discovered that it's light enough that she can hold it with two paws when it's collapsed. Just goes to show, you can't predict what cats will like as a toy.

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2019, 09:57 AM   #1716
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Diva Kitty has decided her favorite new toy is a laundry hamper. It's one of those collapsible kind, that's made of stretchy net and you can unfold the wire frame and it stands up in kind of a cube/tube.

If Diva Kitty just rubbed her paws on it (made biscuits), I would understand, but no, she actually plays with the thing. She has discovered that it's light enough that she can hold it with two paws when it's collapsed. Just goes to show, you can't predict what cats will like as a toy.
Loki always loves feathers, which isn't unusual but now he loves this golf ball I picked up at work. I think it's the CLUNK it makes as it bangs into things. He's also a freak about Q tips. He will hurt someone to get it and then he chews all the cotton off of it and leaves them slimy and naked all over the place.

Gracie loves tiny things. I have a corrugated cardboard box section for their claw sharpening and she will play for days with some of the shreds from that. Also, I had a reusable bag that had a torn handle and she played with that as well so I ripped off the handle and she played with that last night.

My cats will also not use any scratch material that's hanging so I have to put them all on the floor. I have one looped around a coffee table leg and the other one tucked under a scratch material tunnel they have.

Cats are weird.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2019, 06:39 PM   #1717
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

I think it is funny when the kitties watch me in a mirror. They both do it.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:21 AM   #1718
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Diva Kitty settled down to watch me get ready for work this morning. Uh-oh, here comes the hair dryer! <Zooming kitty races down the stairs>

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:09 PM   #1719
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Miss Petunia is going to run out of all her Kitten-Lives if she doesn't quit running out to the road to lay down on the rocky gravel that lures her to race across the road (as well). She nearly got hit by a car, last time I went over to see her. She scares me sometimes.

I go over to babysit her in February, possibly in January too.

Miss Petunia is very old, for a pearly gray Tuxedo Kitten. She gets prettier each year that goes by. I want to get her some pretty purple charms to hang from her purple kitten collar, since the purple bell charm no longer rings like a bell. It just goes .. *tink-tink-tink* .. once in a purple moon.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2019, 10:10 AM   #1720
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I was playing online and realized that it was very quiet.....too quiet. I looked around and found Gracie snuggled in the cushions of the sofa so I loved on her a bit but I could not find Loki. He's a biiiiiig kitty and he was up front and present for breakfast so I knew he could only be in the living area or the bathroom. I checked the bathroom. No Loki. I searched every surface in the living area. No Loki. Then I went to the only other place he could be....under the chaise lounge. I called but he didn't make a sound. I looked around the edges of it and heard and saw nothing.

I told Gracie that Loki may have been sucked into a vortex to another dimension and she seemed to be pleased at that since Loki bullies her a lot.

Then I went back and called him again and finally saw the tiny tip of a buff colored ear with a muted 'mew' at one of the lounge's corners. I asked if he was ready to come out and he said 'mooowww' so I lifted the corner up and out he came.

You would think that he would remember that he hasn't figured a way out from underneath that thing but no. No memories at all of all the times I've had to rescue him from it. What happens is that he either gets too scared or is too intense in chasing Gracie and he'll get his way in but never seems to have the same motivation to get himself out. Maybe I'll leave him under there next time so he can figure it out himself. Things are a lot more relaxed when he's trapped. I know Gracie appreciated the time 'off'.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets