Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-19-2017, 02:38 PM   #1121
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Well, I was too stubborn to ask. You cut out a lot of time that way.
Yes, I tend to like to take the most direct route.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 03:11 PM   #1122
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

yes women is the theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
Did we decide that women was going to be the theme? Apologies if I am being "duh" at the moment, I looked back but did not see if we were firm with that choice?

I am over here looking on Ebay and Amazon- and I found 2 women themed ones on Ebay that I really want- but thought I better ask.

Thank you
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 03:58 PM   #1123
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
yes women is the theme

Thank you! The 2 that I found on Ebay are seriously cool. I wish they had multiples of these- it is going to be hard to decide who to send each of them to.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 04:06 PM   #1124
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I also found on Amazon- where you can buy 100 blank postcards for a really good price- which I think I am going to do as well- in case we end up doing a theme of making our own at some point.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 04:24 PM   #1125
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I also found on Amazon- where you can buy 100 blank postcards for a really good price- which I think I am going to do as well- in case we end up doing a theme of making our own at some point.
Navy, just so you know cards can always be homemade. In the past some have been very creative in fact and surpass store purchased IMHO
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 05:16 PM   #1126
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Soft when did you say you'd send out the completed list of addresses?

I guess I could scroll back but I'm feeling lazy today!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 05:21 PM   #1127
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Soft when did you say you'd send out the completed list of addresses?

I guess I could scroll back but I'm feeling lazy today!
Hi homoe-

I sent her a note asking the same question. She said the deadline to sign up is Monday- and she will be sending the address list to us- that evening.
Old 05-19-2017, 05:27 PM   #1128
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Anybody else want to join in? This is a fun and enjoyable exchange!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 05:36 AM   #1129
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 05-21-2017, 06:48 AM   #1130
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

I ordered My 2 really cool postcards I found on Ebay yesterday. Though, I am not liking the delivery dates on them- and I made sure the sellers were in the U.S. Hopefully, it is just an estimate. Off I go to shop for some more!!
Old 05-21-2017, 08:22 AM   #1131
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I ordered My 2 really cool postcards I found on Ebay yesterday. Though, I am not liking the delivery dates on them- and I made sure the sellers were in the U.S. Hopefully, it is just an estimate. Off I go to shop for some more!!
Just two, you better get a cracking bud I think we got 9 signed up already
Old 05-21-2017, 09:18 AM   #1132
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If it's not too late, I'd like to join. 😊

QUOTE=Bèsame*;1144316]1) Soft*Silver
2) Homoe
3) GeorgiaMa'am
4) Gemme
5) CCB
6) Lyte
7) Breathless
8) Zimmeh
9) NavyButch
10)Bèsame[/QUOTE]
11) purepisces
Old 05-21-2017, 10:22 AM   #1133
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Monday is the last day to sign up and Monday evening I will send everyone their mailing list!

theme is WOMEN

Everyone should send at least one postcard to each member of the list. Feel free to send more than one!

Thank you all for wanting to do this theme! I am excited!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 10:23 AM   #1134
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Quote:
Just two, you better get a cracking bud I think we got 9 signed up already
Hence, the comment "off I go to get more" haha.

I am hoping I can get different women themes for each with no duplicates. We shall see.
Old 05-21-2017, 04:25 PM   #1135
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Default Monday

I am looking forward to tomorrow- !!

In reading back through the past posts- am I right in guessing there is no set time as to mailing them out?

The ones (as I said previously) that I ordered on EBay have weird arrival dates- but they are both sellers in the U.S.- so I am guessing I will get them sooner. I am also going to order some from Amazon- but have Prime there- so will get them in a couple of days from ordering.

Maybe some more people will sign up!!! Glad you joined in purepisces!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 04:56 PM   #1136
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Count me in...

1) Soft*Silver
2) Homoe
3) GeorgiaMa'am
4) Gemme
5) CCB
6) Lyte
7) Breathless
8) Zimmeh
9) NavyButch
10)Bèsame
11) purepisces
12)Genesis
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 05:14 PM   #1137
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Thank you for the welcome NavyButch! 😊

I should warn y'all, I haven't done an art project in awhile and I missed the deadline to sign up in the penpal / art swap thread, so I'm probably going to go a little overboard on these postcards. In fact, I already started making them today! I'm controlling my urge to glitter 'em up, but I might have dyed some lace ... 😁

Thanks for giving me a creative outlet.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:54 PM   #1138
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
Thank you for the welcome NavyButch! 😊

I should warn y'all, I haven't done an art project in awhile and I missed the deadline to sign up in the penpal / art swap thread, so I'm probably going to go a little overboard on these postcards. In fact, I already started making them today! I'm controlling my urge to glitter 'em up, but I might have dyed some lace ... 😁

Thanks for giving me a creative outlet.
Wow glitter and lace, I'm impressed already and welcome back!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 07:43 PM   #1139
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I actually was going to suggest that they all be mailed by June 7th...that gives people time to get their postcards in from shopping (media mail takes longer) and so people who are making them, have time.

I might send out two rounds associated with women by the time June 7th comes around...I have some cards already that are appropriate but I ordered some more that I just HAD to send.

I also think because of the theme, if we feel up to it, we could post photos of front of the cards we received. That way we can all enjoy the efforts...if thats ok. If some are for private viewing only, no need to post!

Quote:
I am looking forward to tomorrow- !!

In reading back through the past posts- am I right in guessing there is no set time as to mailing them out?

The ones (as I said previously) that I ordered on EBay have weird arrival dates- but they are both sellers in the U.S.- so I am guessing I will get them sooner. I am also going to order some from Amazon- but have Prime there- so will get them in a couple of days from ordering.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 07:54 PM   #1140
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

This project has always had a more 'laid back' policy about when postcards are sent. There has never been a time constraint and I think people liked that, but I'm OK with whatever the majority think

As far as posting and sharing what I receive I won't be doing that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: